PDA

View Full Version : **** QUESTION ON RARE GOLD!

pygon
21-02-2005, 07:09 PM
cos the throne goes down so do the supers, so the supers shud go up

also, no one will trade there super trophies now, so plz alter the value UPWARDS

Moved by Corey777 (Forum Moderator): From Super Rare Trading. Please post in the correct forum.

Kier
21-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Lol, firstly: this is posted in the wrong section
secondly: Why should Habbox change their values just to suit you. :s

pygon
21-02-2005, 08:54 PM
just a suggestion as hcs thrones are going up and thats means the supers suffer!!!

micky.blue.eyes
22-02-2005, 02:35 PM
just a suggestion as hcs thrones are going up and thats means the supers suffer!!!
??¿¿what¿¿??

I know the super go down too but most of the times supers are traded for supers only the thropies are always or almost always traded for thrones so yeah I think it's unfair too but if people keep offering the same ammount of thrones even though the throne went down we can not do anything else but to leave the value as it is :(

Bear-Max
22-02-2005, 05:12 PM
Well to be honest, I don't think it makes any difference. When people ask how much worth you have, most people reply in Thrones, ie "I have 10T worth" not "I have 152HC worth".

You're not losing out on anything. It's just the people that were smart enough to trade their thrones when they were high, then buy more back when they are low gain a little.

Infrontation
02-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Pygon Dont Ask for the trophies to be changed in value. "/ Habbox will change when they do Change! And people are getting Addicted and collecting trophies Now -_-

jesus
05-03-2005, 05:54 PM
Rare golds have gone up recently, they may go up more, depends on what people offer for them.

:Crank
07-03-2005, 02:44 AM
Thrones are going down. Hopefully they go back up... :eusa_pray ive Seen Alot Of Rare Golds, Silver ands bronze for trade also :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!