PDA

View Full Version : ** VERY WORRIED

pygon
22-02-2005, 12:21 AM
i want some advice, i go to (School Removed) which also has its own college for 6th form, every single one of my m8s who i have been m8s with for 5 yrs are going there but im off to a different college and im worried bout everything

meeting new ppl and missing old ppl... maybe some advice from ppl who have just left yr 11

thanks

Edit By Chanced (Forum Moderator) Please Dont Post personal Information such as your school, THREAD CLOSED

.L.T.
28-02-2005, 05:31 PM
Dont worry about it, your in a lot better position than when i moved up to college. I was the only person in my whole year going to a different school. I still keep in contact with my old mates and I have loads of new ones.

Dont get your self worried about something like this ok?
:)

Liberal Rob
06-03-2005, 09:50 AM
I'll never get the oppurnity to leave year 11 lol i got asked to leave school back in April 2003.

I left my old school in Christmas 2003 and i had gown up with all my mates and once i moved it took 4 months to find a new school which would accept me.
After i found that school i had to make new friends, catch up on 4 months of GCSE's and to be honest i didn't have the patience and one day when my head of year tired to humilate me in assembly for being late, i told him if he didnt shut his mouth i'd shut it for him permantly.

Give it time, and it'll all work out :)

GommeInc
06-03-2005, 11:33 AM
I forgot I have to go to College soon

BeckyRox
15-03-2005, 07:12 PM
I dont know... Im only little lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!