PDA

View Full Version : Chelski

-Undiscovered
12-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Winning tonight, what a shame, lets hope they don't win the title. It's funny how many dirty cheats they have at one club with so little history.

Mourinho, Drogba, A. Cole, Peter Kenyon, Essien, Ballack, FAT Lampard ( MOST OVER RATED PLAYER IN HISTORY), J. Cole, Carvalho, Robben and Mikel.

Thats 11 people who ruin football. I hate Liverpool but I can't really think of any dirty cheats they have and Arsenal are full of them but still not as many as Chelski. You should be so proud!

@K
15-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Why are you dissing Chelsea, just because the team has more money and better players than whom ever you support, I hate Man U but do you see me moaning about them having Rooney and C. Ronaldo who are cheats, NO, so just grown up.

brapbrap
16-09-2006, 11:20 AM
Rooney aint a cheat, who do you support?

Chelsea?

Just look at the list for all the cheaters + more.

brandon
16-09-2006, 11:44 AM
Why are you dissing Chelsea, just because the team has more money and better players than whom ever you support, I hate Man U but do you see me moaning about them having Rooney and C. Ronaldo who are cheats, NO, so just grown up.
Sorry but if you support Chelsea I find you a bit of a glory hunter, not saying you are you just come across that way.

sl4rt
16-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Sorry but if you support Chelsea I find you a bit of a glory hunter, not saying you are you just come across that way.
pmsl dont be a nub people aint glory hunters if they support chelsea if you supported em before they got billion pounds rich [like me] then how are you glory hunter

dont talk crap :P

brandon
16-09-2006, 12:26 PM
pmsl dont be a nub people aint glory hunters if they support chelsea if you supported em before they got billion pounds rich [like me] then how are you glory hunter

I didnt say all of them were, alot of fans are but there are true fans obviously. I am not talking 'crap' and I am not a 'nub', I think you're the one because you feel that just because someone is a fan of Chelsea and you are it means they can't be a glory hunter. How do you even know he supported them before it?

@K
22-09-2006, 05:53 PM

Supported them for life, I've got all the dhirts to prove it.

Chaz
22-09-2006, 05:54 PM
LOL do i detect jelousy?

Plus, i have my chelsea top from when i was 5, so you can shutup ;)

brapbrap
22-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Why would anyone be Jelous of buying the league?

Perlease, at least teams like Norwich and Leyton Orient are making there way up :D.

Albion
23-09-2006, 01:48 PM
west brom ftw !!!

FlyingJesus
23-09-2006, 05:46 PM
Sorry but football is a business, like it or not, and Chelsea are doing a good job of it. Football is for entertainment right? It gives you something to talk about. Chelsea have given people the most to talk about of any premiership club, and the fact that much of it is in bad light doesn't change the fact that it's still a much talked about issue. From a business point of view the bad image isn't necessarily a bad thing either - people who don't support Chelsea may well choose to watch their games regardless of who's playing, just in the hope that they'll either lose or do something terrible that they can rant about.

edible
23-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Everton FTW!!! Okay..

I dont like chelsea but Joe Cole is fit

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!