PDA

View Full Version : I woz lyk :D

Minix
13-09-2006, 07:35 PM
My *cool* game! How you play:

First copy what was said by the person above. Paste it in your reply box, and add your own phrase, made up of the following sections:
Section1: Connective, e.g. and, but, because, but then, so, etc.
Section2: I / he / she / it / name of person.
Section3: woz lyk. You MUST say "woz lyk" exactly as spelled!
Section4: Any emoticon, e.g. :eusa_danc :8 :s :D etc.

Examples: But he woz lyk :eusa_clap because she woz lyk :( and Jack woz lyk :$

Start from the following phrase:

I woz lyk :)

Dirgeofcerberus
13-09-2006, 08:05 PM
I woz lyk :) because she woz lyk :eusa_danc

Slash
13-09-2006, 08:08 PM
I woz lyk :) because she woz lyk :eusa_danc yet he woz lyk :@

poll
13-09-2006, 08:09 PM
I woz lyk :) because she woz lyk :eusa_danc yet he woz lyk :@ the she was like :o

ItsDave
13-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Off subject: With the smilies, this 'll only last 15 posts

I woz lyk :) because she woz lyk :eusa_danc yet he woz lyk :@ the she was like :o but it was all lyk :badgrin:

Slash
13-09-2006, 08:28 PM
I woz lyk :) because she woz lyk :eusa_danc yet he woz lyk :@ the she was like :o but it was all lyk :badgrin: and he woz lyk :rude:

Minix
13-09-2006, 08:29 PM
I woz lyk :) because she woz lyk :eusa_danc yet he woz lyk :@ the she was like :o but it was all lyk :badgrin: and he woz lyk :rude: because she woz lyk :s

Seatherny
16-09-2006, 07:31 AM
I woz lyk :) because she woz lyk :eusa_danc yet he woz lyk :@ the she was like :o but it was all lyk :badgrin: and he woz lyk :rude: because she woz lyk :s then i w0z lyke :o

Joord
16-09-2006, 08:56 AM
I woz lyk :) because she woz lyk :eusa_danc yet he woz lyk :@ the she was like :o but it was all lyk :badgrin: and he woz lyk :rude: because she woz lyk :s then i w0z lyke :oShe sed he wuz lyk:P

kasi
16-09-2006, 01:26 PM
I woz lyk :) because she woz lyk :eusa_danc yet he woz lyk :@ the she was like :o but it was all lyk :badgrin: and he woz lyk :rude: because she woz lyk :s then i w0z lyke :oShe sed he wuz lyk:P but he woz really lyk :eusa_wall

dj owenfan
16-09-2006, 11:09 PM
I woz lyk :) because she woz lyk :eusa_danc yet he woz lyk :@ the she was like :o but it was all lyk :badgrin: and he woz lyk :rude: because she woz lyk :s then i w0z lyke :oShe sed he wuz lyk:P but he woz really lyk :eusa_walland i was really like :D

Ostinato
16-09-2006, 11:26 PM
I woz lyk :) because she woz lyk :eusa_danc yet he woz lyk :@ the she was like :o but it was all lyk :badgrin: and he woz lyk :rude: because she woz lyk :s then i w0z lyke :oShe sed he wuz lyk:P but he woz really lyk :eusa_walland i was really like :D bcoz it woz lyk :8

dj owenfan
17-09-2006, 08:09 AM
I woz lyk :) because she woz lyk :eusa_danc yet he woz lyk :@ the she was like :o but it was all lyk :badgrin: and he woz lyk :rude: because she woz lyk :s then i w0z lyke :oShe sed he wuz lyk:P but he woz really lyk :eusa_walland i was really like :D bcoz it woz lyk :8 but every1 was like :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!