PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United 3 - 2 Celtic

simon!
14-09-2006, 10:54 PM
Ok can I just firstly say that some of the Celtic fans were out of order, with the chanting, there were 4-5 year olds in the stadium yet 60 year olds were swearing like they'd swallowed a bean! Seriously its so rude because your trying to take your kids to a game of football yet people go and ruin it because they're in a drunken state!

Ok anyway on with the game :]

What a game may I just say, to start off with Rio Ferdinand made the mistake of letting the ball go through his legs to give Celtics Jan Vennegoor a low shot at the goal to 1-0! The the second goal was issued via a penalty given by the ref after goalkeeper Artur Boruc fouled Ryan Giggs (for which he had to leave the pitch and Fergie later stated he would be out of action for at least 3 weeks!). Louis Saha took the penalty and snatched it into the bottom right hand corner. Then to our luck Louis Saha steamed into the box once more and hammered home another goal to make it 2-1! Unfortunately for United the defence just wasn't up to speed in time for Shunsuke Nakamura's free-kick which sped right past Edwin Van Der Sar into the net making it level at 2-2.

Second half came out and of course Ryan Giggs was then sub'd for Solksjaer in the first half (which I forgot to mention!), 2 minutes into the second half OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAEERRRRR knocked Louis Saha's cross into the net and made it 3-2 to the Reds. There were many dangerous stages in the second half for United as Celtic came on stronger yet failed to get a goal intime for the final whistle. All in all a fantastic, tense match but it would've been a lot better if I didn't have an angry Celt screaming abuse down my god damn ear! :]

Well done United! All the way we go lads!

DCeption
14-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Woot we rule, highly entertaining game, and you always get them fans were ever you go, the worst ones are the ones who go looking for fights, i always hope they get their heads kicked in!

simon!
14-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Well I was walking home with my friend Jaden and these two Celts came up right behind her and pulling on her jeans, I turned round and said "Do it again you'll be feedign througha straw!" and they ran off! But you can't have it if kids are there. I can't wait for the Arsenal game! Omg Im so excited! Just proper abuse at each other LMAO! Im taking my little brother this time he's so funny when hes angry! But I think we've got what it takes to take the Premership by storm this time :]
"Gary Neville is a red! Is a rewd! Is a red! Gary Neville is a red! He hates Scousers!" LOLOLOL!

Kasabian
15-09-2006, 06:56 AM
Well done United.

Up The 'Gers!

DCeption
15-09-2006, 07:00 AM
Did you think it was a penalty? i personally didnt but i wasnt complaining!

Off topic: Tommo i love ur avatar :P

Kasabian
15-09-2006, 07:02 AM
I didn't see many highlights.. Just the goal.
I heard a Celtic fan got the **** kicked out of him..

Ta :P.

:Hazel
15-09-2006, 09:09 AM
Good game in first half, rubbish in the 2nd. Manu should have taken more of their chances.

Azul
15-09-2006, 09:30 AM
when you take kids to a football match, you have got to expect swearing. it adds to the atmosphere.

simon!
15-09-2006, 10:00 AM
Well I think the goalie clipped him round the neck or shoulder area and the lineman called it so I think it was a penalty.

Pwnr
15-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Well done United.

Up The 'Gers!

Gers wasnt playin, it was celtic ;o

iAlex
15-09-2006, 06:59 PM
Good win for us then. ;)

Kasabian
15-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Gers wasnt playin, it was celtic ;o

I know ;), Rangers and Celtic are rivals.. being the reason I said it :)

Jamie!
15-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Never watched it but heard the Celtic fans were singing chants offending the british or something? Hope Rangers do them over when they next play...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!