PDA

View Full Version : It's been good.

Infractionized
15-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Well first of all, people might not know me by this account.
But my main account is or atleast was Victimized.
Well anyway i am leaving, i just feel it's time really. I've been on this forum for nearly 1 and a half years and i'm in Year 11, so most my time will be taken up by coursework and i just won't have the time.
Also, the fact that Victimized got perm banned kinda annoyed me and made me realise that this forum isn't fun anymore, i'm not gonna go on about infractions and banning and stuff coz it's old.
I will probably read through threads now and again but i definitely won't post after today.
Well anyway i'd just like to mention some names, people who i have respect for and people who, even though we don't talk out of Habbox, i have always seen as a friend.
Anyway:
Nixt - Well i don't know you amazingly well, but you are very funny, i just lol'ed thinking of things you have said before. You have also helped me quite abit with my account and stuff and are just a cool chap. :)
Goodluck with your HabboxForum future domination, lol!
Tanya - Tan, you are the most beautiful person on here. And i mean that.
I hope your whole boyfriend issues get sorted soon, just don't take no crap from any boys, you can do alot better. Oh and Boro will go down next time the Gunners meet them! Lol xx.
Claz - I have known you since like last year, when we were the uber-spamz0rz along with Emily and Ross lol! Again, i don't know you off of the forum but Habbox wouldn't be the same without you atall. No one does a spam thread as good as you :P
Redstratocas - We don't talk or anything, but i have alot of respect for you. You know all there seems to know about Music, lol. And your signature skills are pretty classy! I will miss your posting in the Music forum because i know you will always reply sensibly and won't flame someone for an opinion.
Osinato - Your advice is amazing! You have helped so many people, i will be surprised if your not the next Kilroy or Jerry Springer!
awesomedude - I don't know if this was somebodies spoof account or if it actually was a genuine member. If the owner of this account is reading this then i'd just like to say you made me laugh so many times! Everyone flamed you, but i thought you were funny, especially the whole burger thread, lol.
The late night crew - I think this was Warren and Adam, you kept me entertained lol. Who knew watchign Quizmania could be so fun?!

There are alot of people, but that's all i could think of off the top of my head. I'd just like to say that it's been great posting on Habboxforum, and it's helped me get through some tough times. Even though i moved schools 3 times, i always knew i could post on here and never lose you guys.
Well, if you read that thanks!
Ben

xxxo

*Removed*

ksoz (Forum Moderator) - Please don't give out your personal information!

cocaine
15-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Oh, gl in whatever you do, dude!

brandon
15-09-2006, 04:24 PM
cya later.

Nixt
15-09-2006, 04:27 PM
:'( Bye :'( Good luck in life! Stay pls.

Tanya
15-09-2006, 05:33 PM
aww ben ]: i dont want you to leave

Hopeless
15-09-2006, 05:44 PM
good luck what you do in the future

clar_xo
15-09-2006, 05:48 PM
oh wut ]; i dont want you to go. gl in your gcses. speak to yah soon hopefully x

Seatherny
02-10-2006, 02:26 PM
Goodbye!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!