PDA

View Full Version : Vote :do u think hotel should let us trade credit?

doraemonkiller
24-02-2005, 09:33 AM
if we can trade credit ,we dont need give out email to the credit seller .
and less credit scam .

Lµke
24-02-2005, 09:34 AM
and less credit scam .
Yes and also you can give at the same time so no-one can scam :D

lukeisok
24-02-2005, 09:34 AM
Hmmm,

An Interesting Proposal...

I Like This Idea.

doraemonkiller
24-02-2005, 10:46 AM
the habbo that cant buy credit can trade rare for credit safe

Lµke
24-02-2005, 11:27 AM
the habbo that cant buy credit can trade rare for credit safe

Yep i agree great idea habbo should consider using this.

Max
24-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Yes thats a very good idea. Then you have to open your purse and drag some credits into the trading window ;) Nah you should have another pop up for it that ask you how many credits you want to insert in your hand, because then you can pay with credits and trade them for rares.

doraemonkiller
24-02-2005, 03:04 PM
hah ,i agree

Eric30
24-02-2005, 09:27 PM
I think no.

This is because, if anyone can get credits then we will get the problem with everybody getting habbo club. Which will mean a lot of rares may go down in value (as many people will get Club Sofas)

:)

BlueTails
25-02-2005, 07:21 AM
the rare values will go bust again, so habbo won't do it in the UK hotel, maybe the other hotels its okay, but i like the idea :)

doraemonkiller
25-02-2005, 07:38 AM
I think no.

This is because, if anyone can get credits then we will get the problem with everybody getting habbo club. Which will mean a lot of rares may go down in value (as many people will get Club Sofas)

:)

i dont agree this ,habbo still can pay rare for credit but is not safe so hotel should let us trade credit .

Seacat
25-02-2005, 01:04 PM
Yeah great idea, i mean people trade for credits anyway no matter how much habbo tell you not to, so this way will ensure you didn't get scammed, nice thinking ;)

Pulchritudinous
25-02-2005, 01:08 PM
Habbo would lose money, because people won't have to go buying credits, they'll just trade for them.

doraemonkiller
25-02-2005, 04:08 PM
Habbo would lose money, because people won't have to go buying credits, they'll just trade for them.

aimee ,hotel will get more money.
if we can trade credit, poor habbo will trading credit for rare furni and sure they will buy alot credit and sell for alot rare furni .

Mined
25-02-2005, 04:09 PM
Hmm... it would be a good idea, but it isn't habbo we need to ask, it would have to be sulake.

Pulchritudinous
25-02-2005, 04:32 PM
aimee ,hotel will get more money.
if we can trade credit, poor habbo will trading credit for rare furni and sure they will buy alot credit and sell for alot rare furni .

Habbo hotel get their money from people buying credits, not furni, it isn't like they have to stock the furni, beings it's pixels.

jesus
25-02-2005, 04:43 PM
Stupid how habbo havent thought about this before.

MissAlice
25-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Everyone seems to think that it's the habbo asking for credits that always gets scammed, well it's not. I have friends who trade their credits for rares and vice versa. Sadly several of them have been scammed, one even losing a throne sofa. Trust has to work both ways when trading for credits, so I'm a little surprised that Habbo/Sulake have not come up with the simplest solution to stop this terrible scam.

Like someone said earlier in their post. Why can't the trade box accept multiples of lets say 5 credits at a time..... maybe higher multiples. It would reduce the number of calls to hobbas for help, the number of reports made to scambusters and probably also improve how quickly a hobba responds to a call for help and reduce the number of innocent habbos being scammed on a daily basis.

doraemonkiller
25-02-2005, 06:30 PM
missalice u vote agree ?

Ryan
26-02-2005, 01:00 AM
good idea... actually very good idea would stop alot of scammin with furni for creds... person could jst buy the creds for himself an trade em for the rare :)

micky.blue.eyes
26-02-2005, 08:43 AM
Habbo hotel get their money from people buying credits, not furni, it isn't like they have to stock the furni, beings it's pixels.

Aimee put on your brains, if we could trade credits for furni the hotel will get rich, yes we trade the rares for credits, but where do the credits come from??
Aaah yes from the purse of somebody who just bough credits :D

I think it's a super and safe idea.
Good thinking doraemon

Pulchritudinous
26-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Aimee put on your brains, if we could trade credits for furni the hotel will get rich, yes we trade the rares for credits, but where do the credits come from??
Aaah yes from the purse of somebody who just bough credits :D

I think it's a super and safe idea.
Good thinking doraemon

It could go either way really, and I never take my brains off really, because they happen to be stuck in my head, I'm not a real habbo fan, but I just thought, what if someone buys aload of credits, they could give them away to their friends, instead of their friends buying them for themselves.

P.S. I do agree by the way.

ramjet
26-02-2005, 11:57 AM
well, i agree!

Sub Zero
26-02-2005, 12:08 PM
trading creds would b a very gd idea, coz, it wil save a way 4 scammers 2 scam ppl, ive fallen 4 it once and lost a hc sofa coz of it, by trading creds, its a safe and easy way, trading wil b alot easier and insted of furni 4 furni, u can trade furni 4 creds or vica verca.

Scriptermone
26-02-2005, 12:39 PM
That would be cool , imagine the richest person on habbo does everything for credits lmao he would like have about 4,000,000 credits

Techwizard
26-02-2005, 03:57 PM
I think it would be a great idea :D

sampson123
26-02-2005, 05:52 PM
Very good idea, then you could do credits for furni without the hastle of being scammed

boardslide
26-02-2005, 06:06 PM
and less credit scam .

That is very true. By allowing safe Credit trades, there will be less scams.
Habbo should work on it.

Infrontation
02-03-2005, 10:32 PM
Definetely No E-mail Giving No Chance Of Scamming Far Easier. Amazed 8People Said No. :]

jesus
05-03-2005, 05:53 PM
Its a great idea.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!