Moose
26-06-2004, 08:23 PM
This was a Suggestion from my friend Mini:Me (so i wont take any credit):p
ok this is what he said...

"Hc gifts should have a diffrent colour, so people wont be scamed"

o0o0o0o0o0o :wav: o0o0o0o0o0o

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 08:25 PM
ahhh yer like bright orange or something!!!
NICE IDEA!!!

:Illusion
26-06-2004, 08:32 PM
It's easy to tell if someone's tryin to scam by offerin their 'HC gift', just ask them to open it an then trade it ;) always makes them run for the door :p

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 08:35 PM
lol ive never seen a scammer run for the door so fast :eek: :eek:

A-K
26-06-2004, 08:37 PM
That is an excellent idea, maybe you should send it to habbo ;)

Moose
26-06-2004, 08:41 PM
And they should make room bans, so people can be ban from going into "certain" rooms :o!!! :shock:

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 08:42 PM
no i think there should be like a option where u can kik and ban some1 from your room for like 1 hour at a time where when they load the room it acts like its full and sends you to hotel view

Dopiefreak
26-06-2004, 08:46 PM
thats a great idea im sure it could work but nu people wont know the colour codes and stuff because they wont be bothered to read about it but thats just the same anyway because people should know not to trade pressies so basically it wouldnt change anything i dont mean to sound snobby ;)

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 08:48 PM
welll yer but most people around the person trading would say what colour is it lets see it then and would help the person who didnt know the colour codes :D :D

Dopiefreak
26-06-2004, 09:19 PM
Very true that actually i didnt think of it like that i think it would be a good idea aswell to create like a little quiz at registration about scamming and you need to pass it to register then that would make people read about scamming

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 09:20 PM
thats another great idea and habbo should do it!!

Evolution
28-06-2004, 05:28 PM
Good Idea, however I think so people avoid getting scammed with a hc presant for example "STUDY DESK IN ORANGE PRESANT - OFFER ME" then it turns out to be HC plasto..it should have LIMITED edition COLOUR CODED presants for each month..and seeing the recycled furni..same as before :D

Mizki
28-06-2004, 05:36 PM
Great idea! Making registrants do a quiz when they sign up, to make them read the FAQ's etc. I like ittttt!

lauralol
28-06-2004, 06:07 PM
ahhh yer like bright orange or something!!!
NICE IDEA!!!

No guessing what your favourite colour is!
And sorry but I just have to use this super kewl smiley! :eusa_naug

ted-crilley
29-06-2004, 11:18 PM
the room ban and diffeneet colour prezzies are both great ideas i think it would be cool if the prezzies where a special colour perhaps dayglo green lol

Butcher11
30-06-2004, 03:27 PM
It's easy to tell if someone's tryin to scam by offerin their 'HC gift', just ask them to open it an then trade it ;) always makes them run for the door :p

Yeah, why make em different colors, plus what is the advantage of an unopened HC gift? :confused:

Concentric
30-06-2004, 04:36 PM
i think hc gifts shouldnt come in pressies, just be automatically transfered to your hand, then people cant say its a hc gift :eusa_danc

mini:me
01-07-2004, 02:28 AM
Hi, (thanx Brandon for crediting me for the hc gift color idea) having the rare show up in your hand would also be a good idea. If they can't do that, they should change the color of hc gifts, it couldn't possibly hurt anything.

The only pototential problem is that someone could say they have hc, and it's hc plasto (but at least it wouldn't be a duck). It would become too confusing to have a different color per month.

They could also maybe specify what month the present is in the present description using a unique font. That way no one else could just try to buy a present and write it themselves.

I know this would present a problem with new people not knowing the color code, and the quiz idea would be a great idea, and the quiz could include the present colors. I think almost anything would be better than what we have now.
:eusa_doh:

:Illusion
01-07-2004, 02:39 AM
It's a good idea but it's too much hassle especially when all people need to do is use their common sense an tell them to unwrap the present before they trade :rolleyes:

Spectaculer
01-07-2004, 09:01 AM
for the HC colour gifts they could put a colour code in the black part of the window on the right for HC gifts

something like this:

Colour Coded
HC Presents:

Club Sofa
HC Plasto Set
Mocha
Tubmaster

etc. catch my drift?

Spectaculer
01-07-2004, 09:04 AM
for the HC colour gifts they could put a colour code in the black part of the window on the right for HC gifts

something like this:

Colour Coded
HC Presents:

the Club Sofa
is HC Plasto Set
room Mocha
here Tubmaster

etc. catch my drift?

Spectaculer
01-07-2004, 09:09 AM

something like this:

Colour Coded
HC Presents:

Club Sofa
HC Plasto Set
Mocha
Tubmaster

etc. catch my drift?

Warning: You have broken the Forum Rules (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=34). Please do not double post, simply edit your previous one.

ColdShoT,
Forum Moderator.

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 07:17 AM
I didnt read the 3 pages of posts so this is wut i have to say wich ive said before...hc items shouldnt come in gifts there is no point...they should just come in ur hand...also about room bands thats a bad idea...people could just scam some guy and ban him from the place forever...maybe everytime u ban soemoen there banned from ur room for 2 hours...or i dont kno..wut u guys think?

platinum101
15-08-2004, 07:33 AM
yes the idea about the hc gift is good.
i always just tell them to open it .
if they are telling the truth they will open it and trade u whats inside but if there not then will say no.
thats one way on knowing they are scaming or not.
just an idea

platinum101
15-08-2004, 07:34 AM
brandon i like the idea of the room bann thing.
but could u amagin that in budys trade room lol
bann left right and center.
vips banning non stop and banning other vips.

Warning: You have broken the Forum Rules (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=34). Please do not double post, simply edit your previous one.

ColdShoT,
Forum Moderator.

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 07:39 AM
i still dont get the point of presents! it just cuz's more scams out there its so much easier for it to just appear in ur hand...and the ban thing will never happen on habbo...i cud just imagin allt he msg's to hobbas...*someone scammed in a casno and banned me i cant get in help*...lol just cause more trouble i think

CowgirlTalented
17-08-2004, 05:53 AM
:eusa_clap its a good idea, i will admit... but why wouldnt you simply ask, " please open the gift before i trade with you ".. This makes habbo staff's living much more easier ;)

iForce
17-08-2004, 08:17 AM
Even then pple will say ''It has a study desk inside'' wen its accually an hc plasto set! :D

platinum101
18-08-2004, 04:06 AM
maybe it should have a number on the side showing which month it is
eg hc plasto (2) ect...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!