PDA

View Full Version : Injurys

Swastika
01-10-2006, 08:32 PM
Aye.

What injurys have you got from your hobbies?
Ill name a few i've had!

Fractured growth plate and serverly[sp?] twisted ankle (Football)
Broken nose (Bmx racing)
Twisted ankle (Football)
Scar on elbow, ripped skin down to the bone (Bmxing)
Big old gash and cuts in my leg, maybe a scar? Done this today (Bmxing)
Cracked head open (Wrestling)

As you can see, im not the safest of people!

POST YOUR INJURYS!

-Jamie

Jamie!
01-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Broken toe [football]
broken arm [football]
tendonitis [football]
broken nose [boxing]

all i can remember so far?

Soka
03-10-2006, 03:20 PM
broken leg - football

&

that condition called 'osgood shclatters' that you get from doing too much sport, and your knee gets this massive lump thing that is very painful when you do sport, got it from constantly doing tennis, football, athletics - long jump

Jamie!
03-10-2006, 03:38 PM
broken leg - football

&

that condition called 'osgood shclatters' that you get from doing too much sport, and your knee gets this massive lump thing that is very painful when you do sport, got it from constantly doing tennis, football, athletics - long jump

Yeah my mate got that Osgood Schlatters, he couldn't play football for like 2years

Bef
03-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Lots of carpet burn ;]

Soka
04-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Yeah my mate got that Osgood Schlatters, he couldn't play football for like 2years

ye if you wana put him in pain for some reason, just hit the lump it hurts a lot i walked into a table on it when it was at it's worse it battered

and ye i broke my leg in a match when i was in a one on one with the keeper and we collided and i duno wat happened but i came out the worse lol

Slash
04-10-2006, 08:18 PM
these are the ones i can remember;
broken arm (wrestling).
twisted ankle (football).
concussion (football). (very severe clash of heads).
bad head wound (skateboarding).

:Hazel
10-10-2006, 02:12 PM
My worst one was that I done my ankle ligaments and couldn't do anything for 6 months. That was painful. :(

immature
10-10-2006, 02:20 PM
My worst one was that I done my ankle ligaments and couldn't do anything for 6 months. That was painful. :(
I did that too, football. I tore some, and my foot went all black. Crutches over christmas ]:

Oh and also, playing football, I was running in the field. Someone strapped barb wire between two posts and I ran into it, and it cut all my throat and face, I have a scar. But that wasn't really because of football.. But I was playing it at the time, lmao.

-Soph-
11-10-2006, 05:38 AM
Rofl when i used to be into swimming I swam into the side of the pool on hoilday "/
So I cut my nose pretty badley at the top
Don't laugh xD

foxyfox00
11-10-2006, 09:02 AM
I twisted and rolled my ankles heaps at soccer and got kicked a fair lot. It got to the point where they doubled in size, and they were taped everyday so I could play soccer. I ended up missing out on the senoir and my age group finals, spent 8 months in physo, and used crutches for 3 weeks. I basically stuffed my tendons and ligaments in both my ankles and my right knee.

I flipped off my bike going 25km and scaped my right side on the road.
Dilocated fingers.
Had giant bruses on my shins coz my shinpads moved.
Carpet burn and concussion from indoor soccer, and rolled ankles.

I hurt myself at soccer. 7 games in a row people kicked balls into my head.
=(

Zak
15-10-2006, 06:56 PM
bmxing broken wrist, fingers n nose :)

cocaine
15-10-2006, 06:58 PM
A graze ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!