PDA

View Full Version : detention

Middlesbrough
02-10-2006, 06:21 PM
lol i got detention for calling my teacher raisin today - my brother used to call him it before he left :) (my brother)
lol post your most annoying or stupid detention

-Soph-
06-10-2006, 05:21 PM
I'm sure he was offended:p

I got one once because my friend was following this teacher, Who is called graham and shouting GREY-HAM.

I was with her so I got a detention too? :S

foxyfox00
09-10-2006, 11:38 AM
I got a lunch time for talking when I was sitting there doing my work, another for shaking a bottle of whiteout because it was "annoying" [there my recent science ones]
And for not getting my school diary signed. I had the choice of
a)doing scab duty and picking up rubbish
b)Talking to my house co-ordinaor and writing and essay
c) cleaning the wood&metal work room floors.
I chose c and cleaned with a guy I talk to in homeroom

e5
09-10-2006, 12:56 PM
Mine was for playing footie in the rec area coz sum1 broke the teachers wing mirror... so I was there looking at the wing mirror and got a detention. I never even played football in there, LOL. I turned up late for the dentention but she let me off, and then I did so much work I got let out early, so how kwl was that ;) getting unfair detention wasn't...

sock
09-10-2006, 02:49 PM
erm, homework notgiven in. DNT SAY ITS NOT WIERD. No, at my primary school you dnt usually get dem for no homework. aas you know i'm in year 7 I only got a 5 minute one so far, for supposedly laughing, but a 5 min one isn't rly a det.

Starburst..x
09-10-2006, 03:58 PM
My schools is like majorly strict on uniform at the minute, and I got a detention for having my top button undone, even though 2 of my friends got let off for it. Which is stupid and unfair

Slash
09-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Probably the one the other day.
Me and a few of my friends, were waiting outside of a classroom, for our friend to come out.
We all got an afterschool for "disrupting" them.
We were standing outside of the door just talking.

d4nnyt
09-10-2006, 04:04 PM
For telling an 'artist' (teacher that thinks he is an artist) that his conception of what I was trying to draw was wrong..

Brody
09-10-2006, 04:12 PM
stupidest is not picking up a ham sandfwich on the floor when sum1 threw it at me

Californication
09-10-2006, 04:30 PM
I got one for poking someone with a pencil once :l She gave me a afterschool 30 minute detention for barely anything.

Bexex
09-10-2006, 04:32 PM
For throwing a choco bar at someone

Machine Head
09-10-2006, 04:58 PM
I called my old Maths teacher a unhappy peanut, because he looks like a peanut and never laughs...

Neversoft
09-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Haha, I always used to get detention. Mainly for being late. I also got an hour after school for supposedly stealing mouse balls out of the computer mouses? :s Idiots.

Leopard
09-10-2006, 06:16 PM
When I get detentions I usually talk the whole time with the person I have a detention with. I never sit and do what I'm meant to do during a detention ;).

ReviewDude
09-10-2006, 06:16 PM
Got one once for not doing optional extra homework. Annoying thing was other people didn't do it and got a note in their planners. I got an hour and a half after school :)

e5
09-10-2006, 06:25 PM
My school rocks - no after skwls - just makes it difficult?

Janeisntpleased
10-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Asking for a new book in Maths. Not only did I get a detention, I got kicked out my set.

-.-

Oh and for throwing carpet at someone :]
There was a random bit of carpet on the floor, so I threw it across the classroom at my friend and got caught.

They confiscated the carpet too.

</3

Swastika
12-10-2006, 05:25 PM
30 minuites for throwing a ham sandwich at someone
detentions for fighting and daft stuff ;/
most dumbest has to be getting and hour after school for littering =[

Dan2nd
12-10-2006, 05:44 PM
I'm 17 and am now in college I am proud to say throughout my whole school life I didn't get any Detentions :) But I nearly got one for losing my science book :p

dirrty
12-10-2006, 06:17 PM
My friend got a detention for correcting the teacher. The teacher said his name wrong and he corrected him and told him off for doing so. That is just stupid.

e5
12-10-2006, 07:12 PM
My friend got a detention for correcting the teacher. The teacher said his name wrong and he corrected him and told him off for doing so. That is just stupid.
Lmao, my name is ElliotT and most teachers spell it Elliot and I go its double t and sometimes they just go, that will do, or they go ok thanks I will change it, or I say n they just change it, or they just put double t

go me ;), at my school, if u get 5 negative comments in one subject throughout the year u get a detention

I got

15 detenetions last year
1 full day isolations
0 lunchtime isolations

lol we don't get after schools, and like 5 minutes, another localish school of mine does, we just get half an hour detentions at lunch, every detention

u can still get detenetions for like out of bounds n shiz lozl it says in my planner, that its only a comment for smoking or having smoking materials or with a group of smokers lozl

I DO NOT SMOKE THOUGH LOL

DiscoPat
12-10-2006, 07:15 PM
Playing with a Fire extinguisher but it was 7 years ago and I was little.

Lindzi
12-10-2006, 08:31 PM
When I badley sprained my ankle and got a detention for "running" ;l When somebody has a crutch can it still be called running?

Blue
12-10-2006, 08:36 PM
lol it should be called limping fastly.

I got a detention for grabbing hold of me m8s bag with me foot. We both ended up with a break time detention

-Undiscovered
12-10-2006, 08:41 PM
I got one for bending down to pick up my pen :(

@K
13-10-2006, 11:11 AM
I duno what my most annoying one was, but the funniest definately has to be for squirting someone from head to toe with the fire exstinguisher.

e5
13-10-2006, 03:01 PM
I duno what my most annoying one was, but the funniest definately has to be for squirting someone from head to toe with the fire exstinguisher.

Playing with a Fire extinguisher but it was 7 years ago and I was little.

Lmao, its funny at our school, when I was in year 7 sum1 squirted fire extinguisher and it just comes on the floor, someone slipped on it once, when teacher goes who did that, we all go quiet

I nearly for a detention for being out of bounds when I went to look for my mate in the computer club, coz science block outta bounds at lunch and break, but I went to see if ma mate was there lol!!

and once I was nealing on floor, and I was told to move and get up so I move on ma knees, n I got taken into this room, n she made a big deal about it, it was head of science lol!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!