PDA

View Full Version : G4!!!!

:.bEx.:
03-03-2005, 10:03 PM
Any1 remeber the runnersup on the xfactor ...g4!!! god knows how they got to the final but hey........
well dey got a album out and a single out soon just a copy of a gr8 song though. any1 like them or ave the same view as me .......PANTS! :p

Jane
04-03-2005, 07:58 PM
Oh God, they ruined Bohemian Rhapsodey (sp? rofl ) I really do honestly and truely, dispise them!

Vause
04-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Tabby should have won by far RAWK ON TABBY <3

faerie_girl
06-03-2005, 12:49 PM
Oh God, they ruined Bohemian Rhapsodey (sp? rofl ) I really do honestly and truely, dispise them!

Im not a great fan of G4 but i thought their verson of Bohemian Rhapsodey was really good. I like it better than the original.

yes Tabby should have won, he was the best of them all! \m/

Dave,
06-03-2005, 01:32 PM
Tabby should have won by far RAWK ON TABBY <3

I didn't really watch it, but of Tabbys version of Pride (In The Name Of Love) just rawked.

:.bEx.:
06-03-2005, 01:40 PM
tabby definatly shud of won though i didnt realli care as long as g4 didnt win

Escalabar
08-03-2005, 01:43 PM
I didnt watch XFactor, im not into all that manufactured stuff. But I saw the music video to G4's Bohemium Rapsady and I thought it was pretty good.

My mum dropped hints that she wanted their album for mothers day, so I got a female friend to buy it for me, as of course, I cant be seen buying G4 now can I, rofl!

xD

Angel-Light
24-03-2005, 11:30 PM
Ok maybe it's cause I like oldies but I love G4!!! I haven't got the album yet but I think my sister gonna get my Mum it for her bday(April 1st: Yes it's true) Bohemian Rhapsody was out of this world. I think there are too many young singers out there so I'm kinda glad Tabby didn't win (no offense) I didn't want Steve to win either but hey -.- :$

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!