PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Cuisine -- Ends November 3rd

JoeyK.
03-10-2006, 03:48 PM
Habbo is full of food and drinks. Go into most public rooms and there's a bar area where you can order practically any drinks around. Some of the public rooms even serve hamburgers, fries, and even pizza! Go into a habbo's private room and you're likely to see a coffee machine, minibar, a cola machine, or, if you're lucky, maybe even an ice cream machine!

However, our selection of food and drinks on Habbo is far from amazing. Your task? Come up with a food or drink that could be added into Habbo Hotel that would draw many habbos' attention. Make sure to include which public room or which type of furni would serve it! Answers should be in paragraph or list form.

Prize: 1 Throne Sofa

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: JoeyK.
Habbox Name:
My answer:

This competition will run until November 3rd unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes 2hd. will pick the winner and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on November 3rd, 2006. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by 2hd. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. 2hd. will pick the winner from all the correct answers. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

ltwistedburn
03-10-2006, 04:11 PM
habbo name: stu4806
habbox name: stu4806
my anwser; a sluchie machine with a big moving cup on top it goes in public rooms and in the den :D

DinoToxic
03-10-2006, 04:50 PM
Habbo Name: DinoToxic
Habbox Name: DinoToxic
My Answer: A Giant Red Bull Can, Where little cans come out.!!

Edit by 2hd. (Comps Manager): As you're staff, please don't enter these competitions. :)

Misawa
03-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Habbo Name: Misawa
Habbox Name: Misawa
My Answer: A very random sparkling grape vender in the very random Den.

Edit by 2hd. (Comps Manager): As you're staff, please don't enter these competitions. :)

ItsDave
03-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Habbox[x] name: Xzoid
My answear: In everyone public room, a box, the same size as the golden nelly in the HC's lounge room. Tell it "lobster, hot dog, burger, blackcurrent, coke, milk, carrot, grape (juice), juice, chocolate bar" and the little slit in the box will give it to you. Easy.

united-champ
03-10-2006, 05:59 PM
HabbohotelUk name ; United-champ
Habboxforum name ; United-champ
Answer ;
Cooker -> gives Steak, Meat, Corn on a cob, newbie Biscuits, 2hd.'s Buns

scubadiva
03-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Habbo Name: scubadiva
Habbox name: scubadiva
Answer: A Giant Cadbury Milk Chocolate Bar, which gives out ... chocolate!!! You'd never have guessed it!

Slash
03-10-2006, 06:33 PM
Habbo name; -152
Habbox name; _Liam’
Entry; A vending machine in each public room.
You click on it, and a box comes up.
You enter which of the availible options there are.
Options; Apple Juice, Orange-ade, Blackcurrant Juice, Grape Juice and Cola.

Crimson
03-10-2006, 06:41 PM
Habbo name : Digression
Habbox " : Crimson

Answer ;

I think there should be a large sushi stlye fast food order area. It could be in any of the public rooms, especially Habbo Lido. It would be in the shape of a shushi box with a big pair of chopsticks above it. A habbo (character) would go up to it and order their desired sushi food through a small speaker that would be visible. Then they'll have to wait about 5 seconds and the order will be ready at the end of the sushi box style stall! :D

Ethan$
03-10-2006, 07:37 PM
Habbo Name: xEthan
Habbox Name: Ethan
My answer: Milk machine, with chocolate, regular, or strawberry. Might look something like this (http://www.realpagessites.com/amequipmentsales/nss-folder/pictures/ROYAL%20W%20MILK%20PANELS.jpg)
About the size of a Habbo Cola machine.

e5
03-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Habbo Name: e5
Habbox name: Elliott

My answer:

A machine that says Coca Cola on but it vends all drinks ( like seen in real life ) such as:

Fanta orange/lemon
Diet Coke
Coke
Sprite
7UP

Having one of these would really draw peoples attention, and even better... Its free! Many of these around the world draw LOADS of peoples attention and are very popular. :)

Thanks, Elliott.

Blue
03-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Habbo name: Fishodark
Habbox name: BennyBoi
My answer: Egg machine. What it is is something that is about half the size of habbo cola machine and on top of it it has a big chicken. Double clik on it and the egg rolls out of the chickens backside down a track and come out in a lil cup :)

PaulMacC
05-10-2006, 05:42 PM
Habbo Name: PaulMacC
Habbox Name: PaulMac
My Anwser: Picnic Area - Crisps machine , Giant hand on each finger a flavour
, Cheese & Onion , Pickled Onion , Salt & Vinegar Ect.

Lozzoling
08-10-2006, 11:08 AM
Habbo name: Icosahedron
Habbox name: Lozzoling

A new food logo on the bottom of your habbo screen, like navigator. You then choose what you want to appear in your hand as a drink.

rnix
08-10-2006, 12:41 PM
Habbo Name: Will.i.am93
Habbox Name: Jake!
My answer: A Machine with two electronic hands tht u double clikc on the space its in and u click on what you want and it will say quaninty (max 5) if you ahev friends u cna get more and hand them to them (just an idea) then it will say any toppings on ur choice and u can pick whatever you want then u press ok and it will serve it to you and u recive it in your hands :)

Jam
08-10-2006, 12:42 PM
Habbo Name: Georgeburley
Habbox Name: Georgeburley
My answer: Sandwiches

Reason: Because Sandwiches Offer Vairty (Can't Spell), And So Another Menu Would Appear Like the Habbo ID Screen but istead of clothes it would be like type of bread/topping/filling/sauce? Plus Another Puplic Room For This Like 'Simons Sandwich Shop'

Hmm, And Maybe Sulake Could Make Money (A.K.A Credits) Off This?

Dunno :P, Anyways Good Luck Every1 On This Comp,

From George "The Cheese" Burley

CustomHabbo
10-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Habbo name: Red-Roller
Habbox name: llamafire267
Entry: I think that chips will be a great habbo food. They wold have them at the welcome lounge, habburgers, Lido, Rooftop. If there was to be a machine of it it would be a big bag of chips with buttons on it and a little opening for the bag to come out
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/917/badgeeeuo1.png (http://imageshack.us)

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8492/chaaaaxf3.png (http://imageshack.us)

randombob
11-10-2006, 05:09 PM
habboname: stu101
habboxname: randombob
my idea: is a minibar. as in like 5 mode bas with a blender and some co.cktail glasses and behind bar they is wallpaper that looks like a load of botels

Unmentioned
12-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Habbo name: Unmentioned
Habbox name: Unmentioned
Answer: A lollypop dispenser, ya no the 1s u get at tesco's, or at game arcades?
I was gna say a slushie machine buh sum1 already nicked tht idea... :blue_doub

Interrogated
13-10-2006, 06:24 AM
My Habbo Name - Ikonic.
My Habbox Name - Ikonic.

My Answer - Why Not A Cadburys Hot Chocolate Machine? That dispenses Hot chocolate for some random reason :l

Frank459
13-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Habbo name : Frank459
Habbox Name : Frank

Entry : Maybe have like a little fruit stall in selected public rooms. Maybe if you are lucky, A little Martin Fowler (Fruit stall owner[Eastenders]) Habbo style character. Selling fruits of all kinds.

Including : Apple,Strawberry,Orange,Pomegranate[Sp?],Lemon,Bannana etc.

Olly
15-10-2006, 05:43 PM
My Habbo Name: :Olly
My Habbox Name: Olly
My Answer: How about Habbo Hotel set a deal up with the amazing company, One Water. Their aim is to help 3rd world countries have running water supplies so children living there can go to school and get educated instead of walking 5 hours a day just to get clean water.

They have linked up with many schools across the UK in order to gain as much profit as possible to make this a reality for the children of 3rd world countries. Seeing as most of Habbo Hotel's inhabitants are teenage school children, then where better to have a simulated machine!?

All profits from One Water go to 3rd World Countries, it is a non-profitable organisation. How cool would it be to help this wonderful company and support it. Even if the different selections cost a credit to buy, so many people would donate and then profits of credits could go towards this company.

I think it would be an awesome idea as it would help a real cause and change alot of people's lives.

There slogan is.."Changing lives, one day at a time"

Check the site out, and have a look for yourself.

One Water (http://www.we-are-one.org.uk/index.htmll)

There's my pitch, think what you will.

Thank You.

bo$$
16-10-2006, 11:53 PM
Habbo Name: Chyea
Habbox Name: LiquidAciid
Idea: Sorta like... a Habbo lunch vending machine.. it would be cool in any of the resteraunts.. or the cafes like the after school club. You'd basically walk up to it and when you click on it a menu would come up saying the lunch and the command to get it.. for example.. for a Pizza lunch you would say "Pizza"
stuff like that..
The menu would be Burgers, Pizza, Chicken, Fries, and maybe a desert of some type?

Heres a couple of QUICK drawings of what it could look like.
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k97/LiquidAciid/VendingPopup.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k97/LiquidAciid/vending.jpg

PS DONT BURN ME FOR THE PICS. They were done quickly.. sooo Dont say anything x]]

BL!NKEY
17-10-2006, 12:21 AM
Habbo Name: BL!NKEY
Habbox Name: BL!NKEY
My answer: There should be an energy drink dispenser. It cold be like a re colored Cola. You could get the engergy drink and it has like 4 differnt effects. Some drinks do nothing. Some drinks make your habbo twice as fast. And some drinks make your habbo twice as slow. And some drinks make your habbo like 4 times as fast. This could be fun in like races or maze games where you are racing an opponent. Habbos could choose wether to stop and take a drink or pass. Because they could get the slow down one.

AshDonson
20-10-2006, 01:51 PM
Habbo Name: AshDonson
Habbox Name: AshDonson
My answer: A salad bar in all of the outdoor areas, it sells salads and fruit juices. It would be good in the hotel because it promotes healthy eating :eusa_danc

Mirmana
20-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Habbo Name: MirrieSecond
Habbox Name: Mirmana
My answer:
How about some mexican food? You can order tortilla's, burrito's, Jack 'O Lantern Quesadillas (a habboween special), tortas and tacos.
They would have to make a new mexican restaurant, a new public room.

Black_Apalachi
21-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Habbo Name: PrtScn
Habbox Name: PrtScn♥
Answer: Mr.Smoothie Maker.

Same size as a Habbo Cola Machine. However, it looks like a giant cup that has arms, legs and a spiraly straw comming out of top as shown in the image. You double-click it and you receive a random but refreshing beverage.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k232/PrtScn/Mr_Smoothie_Maker.jpg

Drinks:
• Cramberry & raspberry.
• Blackberry & blueberry.
• Orange & pineapple.
• Banana & coconut.

Tink
21-10-2006, 09:29 PM
Habbo Name: -X-X-Tink-X-X-
Habbox Name: Tink
Answer: Candy Floss Machine!!!

Racoon
22-10-2006, 10:02 AM
Habbox name : Racoon
Habbo name : Rachel-100
Entry : Every-body loves there takeaways. So why not make a take away machine. Which includes Macdonalds, Burgerking, Kfc, Chinese, Indian and Jacket potatoes. You buy one of these products from the new fast food section from the catalouge. They all cost 7 credits. Including a sign which tells you what is it the machine.Click the machine and a small box will come up. tick the Food which you want and hey presto! It works. eg. Macdonalds - Chicken burger, Fries and Mcflurry.

sim
23-10-2006, 09:36 AM
Habbo Name- Simeon1011
Habbox Name- Simeon1011

My Answer:
A new love furni should be a big circular pink bowl with a hatch at the bottom.
There is a pot at the side which holds sticks.
BAM- Candy Floss Machine :D

louder
25-10-2006, 01:16 AM
Habbo Name; Lunk-
Habbox Forum Name; Lunk
My Idea; It looks like a vending machine but it doesnt have glass a the from, theres just a hole in the middle of it and above the hole is a selection of soups, you can ask for; minestrone, cream of tomato, cream of mushroom, chicken & mushroom, chicken, oxtail etc and it will give you that soup on a cup [:

mlr5707
25-10-2006, 01:22 PM
habbo name: mlr5706
habbox name: mlr5707
answer: Smoothie machine. you choose ingredents and make it in a smootie maker :D

Dreskaaa
25-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Habbox Name :Dreskaaa
Habbo Name :Dreskaaa
Idea : A vending Machine that supplied Different Flavoured Crisps , In a packet For the Habbo To Eat.

Kecio
25-10-2006, 02:16 PM
My Habbo Name - Juiz
My Habbox Name - Juiz
My Answer: Like in Oriental Resturants, a converyor belt with stools round it, and you have to double click on the foods to eat them. The foods are: egg fried rice, prawn crackers, sweet and sour chicken, sushi, spring rolls.

DeadOrAlive
25-10-2006, 03:44 PM
Habbox Name: DeadOrAlive
Habbo Name: x!Rare!x
My Answer: A Coffee Machine That You Can Tell It What Kind, and What To Add. Like "Mocha" And Then Say "Add Vanilla" And You Get a Vannila Mocha. So Habbos Could Make They're Own Drinks. Also Would Be Good In Game Rooms.

LukeRoxsOn
27-10-2006, 03:33 AM
Habbo Name - -luke-44-
Habbox Name - LukeRoxsOn
Answer -
What i would do is have like a Whole machine in a Public Room or a Machine you could buy a rare Machine or Whatever like. What i would have on it is like have different types of food types like, Macdonalds, Chinese, Indian, Mexican and so on and what happens when you order what one you like say aka. Macdonalds you then all get a Macdonals Hat aswell as a Happy Meal Box or with Chinese you get one of them Chinese Hats they have and a Box of Sweet and Sour ChickenBalls

Vibes
27-10-2006, 08:42 AM
Habbo name: explicit.content
Answer: Bubblegum machine that gives out bubblegum on a stick!! Each bubblegum would be a different colour.
The machine should look like a huge round bubblegum! The machine would be multicoloured with colour shooting up and down it.
It would be called the habba'bubble

Ibex
28-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Habbo Name: !-Ibex-!
Habbox Name: Ibex
My Answer: I think that you should be able to buy a actual vending machine that vends coca cola, pepsi, appletiser, water ect.

SacredDino
29-10-2006, 09:01 AM
Habbo name: Sacred-Dino
Habbox Name: SacredDino
Entry: A buffet so if u click on a certain item u will get that item like salad in one roast beef in another ect

foamy
29-10-2006, 09:35 AM
habbox name: foamy
habbo name: zemighthaz
my entry: A vending machine which gives out crisps, drinks and sweets! It could look like a mars bar or twix!

2hd.
03-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Congratulations goes to BL!NKEY who wins a throne sofa, your prize awaits you!

2hd.
12-12-2006, 09:05 PM
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/5999/blnkeyry4.th.png (http://img485.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blnkeyry4.png)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!