PDA

View Full Version : On Tuesday I'm going to Oxford Brookes University.

immature
08-10-2006, 01:09 PM
On Tuesday, me and about 10 other people in my year [year 10, and only year 10] have the chance to go to Oxford Brookes University. It's because none of our family have been to university before and we don't have anyone to talk to, or ask about the experience - That's mostly because my family are crap and total drop outs...

But yeah, has anyone else's school done this? I'm kinda looking forward to it [:

clarissa [:
08-10-2006, 01:10 PM
nope, but i dont near any unisss.

chilloutrich
08-10-2006, 01:21 PM
my brothers at uni so ive been loads, its cool

JT-Fan
08-10-2006, 02:00 PM
have fun!

amy-tha-angel
08-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Lolzz Kewl .. Nope Our School Havnt Done Tht Mind You Our School Is Rubbish!

Jesus-Egg
08-10-2006, 03:27 PM
My school did a trip to York university in year 10 (i think), and my brother went to Cambridge, so i've seen what it's like there.

Anyway, next year when we start thinking about what we want to do and stuff, we'll be going on more trips to different unis

France
08-10-2006, 04:01 PM
I went to an Oxbridge meeting, obviously about Cambridge and Oxford, last year.
But only cuz they think we will go there.

-DJ-Emz-
08-10-2006, 04:30 PM
I went to Manchester University twice last year, quite fun actually. We only went around the Humanities areas as it was part of a languages course as I got high levels or summert in my french exams.

Soka
08-10-2006, 06:40 PM
yea im in year 11 and when i was in year 10 we had a whole year trip to a uni , and then we had another trip to a uni whose parents didnt go to

tbh you dont learn anything if you already know about it all [like the campus etc.] lol

immature
08-10-2006, 06:41 PM
yea im in year 11 and when i was in year 10 we had a whole year trip to a uni , and then we had another trip to a uni whose parents didnt go to

tbh you dont learn anything if you already know about it all [like the campus etc.] lol
Thats why in my first post I said, they chose people who have no relatives that have been, so have no one to talk about the experience.

But oo, I didn't think anyone else would get this sorta thing x]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!