PDA

View Full Version : No Mercy spoilers. raw tapings lita and more

majesticdragon
08-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Well there are 3 huge rumours flying rouf the locker room the 1st which is fairly obvious is that mvps opponent will be chris benoit who is scheduled to come back soon.

also the two matches which involve the cruisewweight and the united states championships could be switched to title dfending matches it will be iteresting

breaking news lita plans to retire at survivor series.

Kane will loose his match on Monday to go on a 6 month break from sports entertainment.

Kevin Nash has resignes a contarct with Tna which rules out Nwo returing to wwe but a TNA vs WWE rivalry is emerging.

brapbrap
09-10-2006, 02:51 PM
You cant spell for ****.

I didnt understand a word of that lol, but i used to like wrestling and i remember a few of them, good find.

YellowParasol
09-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Looks like you were wrong about MVP vs Benoit ;)

majesticdragon
09-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Yp (the site was wrong :P) and the site was srng about the titles and I cbb correcting typos im in top set english btw and took my gcse's aa year early n got an A thats how lazy I am. Anyway I can't wait for raw tonight summet huge is gnna happen for sure

YellowParasol
09-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Yeah should be good, im off school all week so i'll be watching it

majesticdragon
10-10-2006, 05:37 PM
was mint and kane left how obvious was that ... hell be back before you know it.

sl4rt
11-10-2006, 04:34 PM
lmao at william regal in locker room who else saw it rofl

DCeption
11-10-2006, 04:55 PM
Wow, Kane has been in for ages and he shouldnt have left hmph. So many new people i only know kane

Judas
12-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Looks like he was wrong about everything except the lita thing which I have heard nothing about. Tomorrow on Smackdown! kane will be there as a new smackdown superstar.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!