PDA

View Full Version : Do your teachers treat all the pupils fairly/the same?

Janumz
07-03-2005, 07:32 PM
Well, I've been discussing this with lots of people now..
The question is "Do you think your teachers treat all of the class the same?"

At my school, I dont think they do..
For instance, Theres this girl called Abby, And her mum works at our school, So she gets lots of attention. And say like, shes talking to someone (while the teachers talking), the other person gets told off (the person who did not say anything, and was been spoken to), its just not fair. Also, theres this girl called Lauren, And say the whole class is speaking, Lauren is always the one that gets told off.

Another time, is like, the teachers always ask the people who dont know the answer, on purpose, just to humiliate them, infront of the whole class, and they hardly ever, ask the people with their hands up, untill they have asked about 3 people who, they know, dont know the answer.

How is it at your school? Do the teachers treat everyone fairly?

Seacat
07-03-2005, 09:00 PM
I think most pupils are treaten fairly depending on how they behave

The people who behave bad always seem to be able to go out on 'special trips', which surely encourages them to do bad? And the pupils who work hard and everything just get asked to work harder :rolleyes:

Janumz
08-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Yeah..
At our school, like, the people who are bad, get to miss school, and go out places (i.e. Theme park, Bowling, Sorta thing).. But then the good kids.. What did they get? NOTHING..
I might start being bad, then I'll get to go out ;)

Fawne
08-03-2005, 07:30 PM
Well at my school we all get penilised through Numbers.
Like u have a gd class that get A's and then u have another that get B's and so on.
And if ur capable of getting an A u can't move up due to the Numbers, someone has to move down for u to move up.
So it cud effect ur life wen u dont get the best grade ur capable of getting. This is highly unfair and I've actually argued about it 3 times. Also did a protest in the school corridors, as it's so unfair.
Also yeh people aren't ever treated the same, i'm known for my reputation in skool, and people give first impressions. (Is it the way i look, do i have something on my face lol)
Teachers do the same. The only agreement we eva have is that i don't like them, and they don't like me, but somehow surprisingly I'm in top sets for most things. *How Strange*

Crying-Angel
10-03-2005, 08:39 PM
we all get treated pretty much the same but thats prob coz its sixth form n they treat us all like adults. ^_^ lol

Dave,
10-03-2005, 08:44 PM
For the last one on Jane's post teachers pick on the people without their hand up to try and get them to be more confident and answer. But most people in my school get treated the same, the teachers aren't really that harsh on us.

Rarelime
10-03-2005, 09:16 PM
I think most pupils are treaten fairly depending on how they behave

I agree with this ;), if you say mess about in class then the teacher will not treat you kindly, and if you don't then they will treat you as a.. pal :o

Snowboarding
11-03-2005, 01:21 AM
Teachers treat everyone as equal!? I think not. The majourity of teachers usually dicriminate against boys and treat girls more kindly. Also teachers like kids that they know from somewhere else like extra coricular activities. My physical education teacher is kind to the boys that are on the school hockey team but not to anyone else. I hate this form of discrimination and it shall be stopped :@

ttranquility.
11-03-2005, 01:32 AM
My teacher in Bioligy ALWAYS is SUPER strict. She never lets you go to the washroom or get a drink! You have to wait 30 minutes and some kid wet his self because of her. I thought it must have been SO humiliateing!

Janumz
16-03-2005, 09:11 PM
For the last one on Jane's post teachers pick on the people without their hand up to try and get them to be more confident and answer. But most people in my school get treated the same, the teachers aren't really that harsh on us.
Yeah, Maybe, But it doesnt make them more confident.. (Well I dont think it does)
It just makes them worry for about 10 minutes while the teachers just stood there staring.. Its like, after about 20 seconds, if they look like they dont know the answer, just ask someone else. Whats the point of just staring at someone that doesnt know the answer for the rest of the lesson.

Also, I hate my maths teacher!! If someone doesnt know the answer, he like says 'Oo.. Look! (name) hasn't got their hand up 'cos they think they're too clever to put their hand up' so i just like say 'Er.. NooOoo! More like they dont know the answer so why dont you go and ask someone else you idiot!'.. Meh.. I usually get detentions.
I dont care :P

Mit
16-03-2005, 09:25 PM
at my school we have a point system and the best pupils get to go on a trip at the end of the year

Kardan
16-03-2005, 09:27 PM
at my school we have a point system and the best pupils get to go on a trip at the end of the year

Lol! My school has a point system we just get saddo certificates, but no trips!

Dave,
16-03-2005, 09:29 PM
Yeah, Maybe, But it doesnt make them more confident.. (Well I dont think it does)
It just makes them worry for about 10 minutes while the teachers just stood there staring.. Its like, after about 20 seconds, if they look like they dont know the answer, just ask someone else. Whats the point of just staring at someone that doesnt know the answer for the rest of the lesson.

Also, I hate my maths teacher!! If someone doesnt know the answer, he like says 'Oo.. Look! (name) hasn't got their hand up 'cos they think they're too clever to put their hand up' so i just like say 'Er.. NooOoo! More like they dont know the answer so why dont you go and ask someone else you idiot!'.. Meh.. I usually get detentions.
I dont care :P

Suppose so.

My maths teacher looks like the lead singer out of My Chemical Romance. The only strict teacher I have like that is my German teacher, but by now she knows not to mess with us.

:.bEx.:
16-03-2005, 09:38 PM
no teachers treat all children the same how hard they mite try i dont fink its possible

Luayminator
19-03-2005, 12:14 PM
No way , because all teachers have favorites and others they hate. x)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!