PDA

View Full Version : Old Ecw Or New Ecw

Zak
16-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Yer wanted to see what you people thought :)

Old Ecw was owned by Todd Gordon and run by Paul Heyman, Ecw took off and shot up through the ratings, although going on national tv caused expenses. Ecw owed alot of money and it went bankrupt in 2001.

New Ecw Vince Mcmahon brought ecw in 2001 i believe along with wcw, he brought ecw back in 2005 with One night stand. It was a huge success and a year later had a running tv show. It features some wwe stars and a few former old ecw stars aswell

Personally, I back the Old Ecw all the way

-Wolverine
16-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Yer wanted to see what you people thought :)

Old Ecw was owned by Todd Gordon and run by Paul Heyman, Ecw took off and shot up through the ratings, although going on national tv caused expenses. Ecw owed alot of money and it went bankrupt in 2001.

New Ecw Vince Mcmahon brought ecw in 2001 i believe along with wcw, he brought ecw back in 2005 with One night stand. It was a huge success and a year later had a running tv show. It features some wwe stars and a few former old ecw stars aswell

Personally, I back the Old Ecw all the way
I never watched the old one, so i'm going to go for the new one since I do watch it.

Judas
16-10-2006, 06:10 PM
I never watched the old one, so i'm going to go for the new one since I do watch it.

Same with me

Wayne
16-10-2006, 06:12 PM
I've briefly watched them both, and I prefer the older style, but the newer one is pretty cool. I like the older one because it had some great insane stunts.

Zak
16-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Very hard to get old videos I only got about 10 but all class, some of the best matches can be found on Ecw The Most Extreme Matches dvd. I rate it 10/10

Cant watch new one aint got the channel :(

Wayne
16-10-2006, 06:14 PM
Very hard to get old videos I only got about 10 but all class, some of the best matches can be found on Ecw The Most Extreme Matches dvd. I rate it 10/10

Cant watch new one aint got the channel :(

Don't you have sky sports 3? Anyway, try eBay for ECW videos, as I've seen a fair few when I searched for WWE DVDs. The older matches are the best for ECW.

majesticdragon
16-10-2006, 08:41 PM
The older one deffo I aint to sure about this new one especially having the big show as the main champ a bit risky I personally think and he isn't very extreme. I also think sandman should be more regularly featured in main event like he used to be.

Zak
16-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Sandman was a legend. Always lucked drunk in the ring :P

Some of the top ecw peformers went Tna espically raven

YellowParasol
16-10-2006, 09:20 PM
i dont mind both

sl4rt-is-banned
17-10-2006, 08:35 PM
i didnt watch the old one as much but it was much hardcore for a fact

DJ-Ali
17-10-2006, 08:39 PM
Old ECW was EXTREME. Now, It's not, It's poor T.V from the mind of Vince McMahon. God, who suggested bringing back ECW anyway...

sl4rt-is-banned
17-10-2006, 08:42 PM
good comment my son keep it up love your style cause i could fell your anger

Misawa
18-10-2006, 05:23 PM
^ What the hell?

Anyway. the revived ECW would be like the old if CC wanted it to, but McMahon doesn't want it a reflection of the past. It's just an alternative to WWE, kinda like the NWA's Total Non-stop Dying Action brand.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!