PDA

View Full Version : *Smack down spoiler* major! *SPOILER*

majesticdragon
16-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Rey Mysterio looses aginst Chavo ! Never saw that coming big loss to Smackdown I presume he will be back though because he is scheduled to compete at survivor series along side king booker and batista in that inter brand triple threat survivor series style match.

Also Batista wins via Dq (ha at him)

In a very low rated segement there is a diva dance off (quite obvious who wins that one)

Kane beats MVP via Dq after a low blow.

The rest of Smackdown is very quiet not much happens really, apart from when Gregory Helms tells Hardy he can beat anyone and he ends up in a match with Taker (HA at him!) Guess what happens there

YellowParasol
16-10-2006, 09:06 PM
isnt smackdown tomorrow nite ? aired on American tv anyway, here Friday night

majesticdragon
17-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Yup but 1 or 2 sites I no are involved with WWE and people post the matches that are going to happen and the results before they are aired lol ! It's never been wrong (that I've know) I don't think WWE would be to happy if they knew about them. Ok just thought WWE already new because this is where the rumours about JBL retiring came from when WWE went mad lol.

Misawa
18-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Mysterio won't be at Survivor Series, he's having knee surgery and will be out of the WWE for six months.

majesticdragon
18-10-2006, 06:53 PM
Yer they are looking for a relacement chris benoit is an option but they have plans to use him in a stroy line with M.V.P undertaker is the other option, but I doubt they will use him. Kane maybe unless he's in storyline with Taker. OMG NOT VITO!! I hate him sooo much

You
19-10-2006, 11:13 PM
www.lordsofpain.net

not rocket science

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!