PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Detention.

sock
18-10-2006, 04:38 PM
Right, tommorow I've got this detention, Me and my mate start having a little acorn fight, and then these girls go past us which we hate, I throw a acorn at them, it misses, they get me a detention, saying "OMG U NO CODY? YE, HE THRU A CONKER AT US AND IT HIT US HARD ON DA HED AND IT RLY HURT" I really wna say something, but if I say something the teacher [girl] will just not believe me because she will be sexist. ;l Help?

-Dispute
18-10-2006, 06:05 PM
If you walk in the room and go
" oi miss this is unfair blah blah blah "
she will be like :O

but if you walk in and talk nicly and explain properly and calmy

OR get a note from your mum
hope it helps mate

Uwe
18-10-2006, 06:06 PM
You still shouldn't have threw anything at them...

MsTanya
18-10-2006, 06:08 PM
you bully !!!!!!!!

id do exactly the same thing if i was them

Bomb-Head
18-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Lol AC :P

sock
18-10-2006, 06:09 PM
lol i was only messin' around and it just an acorn! I will just go, its only 15 mins.

Mascara
18-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Aw hard luck mate.
I got detention because a teacher walked in to me.

Dan2nd
People at my school did this they thought they ruled the school until they got chucked out the school whoo were they wrong :D

MsTanya
it doesnt matter!

anyway i wouldnt tell off you, id just throw one back harder

shenk.
18-10-2006, 06:51 PM
That dosent beat my friend in year 10 or 11

He got an insident sheet, letter home and a 45min detension for... wait for it...

"Eating school property"

Lmao, we still haven't stopped laughing ;]

James!
18-10-2006, 06:52 PM
Are you like 10 or something?

shenk.
18-10-2006, 06:57 PM
If i threw something at the girls i know they would acctually kill me ;]

-Soph-
20-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Well you did intend on hitting them.. So yeah, not a lot can be done really..

Only 15 mins anyway, Count yourself lucky..

And LOLOL at you shenk *Eating school property*

hit-by-a-car
10-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Right, tommorow I've got this detention, Me and my mate start having a little acorn fight, and then these girls go past us which we hate, I throw a acorn at them, it misses, they get me a detention, saying "OMG U NO CODY? YE, HE THRU A CONKER AT US AND IT HIT US HARD ON DA HED AND IT RLY HURT" I really wna say something, but if I say something the teacher [girl] will just not believe me because she will be sexist. ;l Help?
Only got three words

STOP
PH3
TALK!

GommeInc
10-11-2006, 06:54 PM
If you walk in the room and go
" oi miss this is unfair blah blah blah "
she will be like :O

but if you walk in and talk nicly and explain properly and calmy

OR get a note from your mum
hope it helps mate
Pffft, boring. Kill the girl you most hate and nail her to a cross and come in the next day. Then show her whos boss :P

But as AC explained, talk it over with the teacher. If she disagrees, walk out of the school or complain about it to the Principal about how sexist she is? But as you did intend to hit one, agree to do the detention but disagree to it if it is under hitting one of them. Because you clearly didn't in your view anyway.

alexxxxx
10-11-2006, 07:53 PM
Bit childish, but my friend got a 30 minute dentention and letter home for having his shirt untucked in year 7. x]

SimplyTech
10-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Right mine pwns all
Im called george and so is someone else in my tutor
Anyway it was snowing and we waited 30 mins for our tutor [outside] in the snow. So the person in my tutor called george went and got a key off our headteacher and opened the door we went in and 20 mins later our tutor turned up and he said 'who opened the door?' someone then said 'george' he said 'Go to safety net [a naughty people place :P] and i asked which George and he said both ''/
We stayed in saftey net all day a letter home and a detention everyday for 2 weeks
For opening a door when our tutor was 50 mins late and it wasnt even me :rolleyes:

lSander
10-11-2006, 10:08 PM
we have no such thing as detention in Estonia, it's so good.
I should be there like 24/7 ;ยด)

london
10-11-2006, 10:52 PM
Right mine pwns all
Im called george and so is someone else in my tutor
Anyway it was snowing and we waited 30 mins for our tutor [outside] in the snow. So the person in my tutor called george went and got a key off our headteacher and opened the door we went in and 20 mins later our tutor turned up and he said 'who opened the door?' someone then said 'george' he said 'Go to safety net [a naughty people place :P] and i asked which George and he said both ''/
We stayed in saftey net all day a letter home and a detention everyday for 2 weeks
For opening a door when our tutor was 50 mins late and it wasnt even me :rolleyes:

Safety net, lmao. Is that some big football net you get trapped in or something?

Anywho, you shouldn't have been throwing acorns anyway.

Homosexual
14-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Wth... what did he eat shenk?

Herman
14-11-2006, 10:22 PM
I will just go, its only 15 mins.
My goodness, 15 mins? You won't be complaining if you knew my school's shortest time for detention is 2 HOURS.

shenk.
14-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Wth... what did he eat shenk?

part of a Maths-Revision book :rolleyes: Good times :p

Homosexual
14-11-2006, 11:40 PM
ROFL. Full of horrible divisions.

MOVIEstarDEATH
15-11-2006, 06:28 AM
GOD, It's only a god damn detention, just go it you fool.

Bun
19-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Lmfaooooooooo. Eee, if that's your way of flirtin', I wouldn't expect a lass soon if I were you..

Pmsl Alex, you're friend must have been hungry :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!