PDA

View Full Version : Right Reserved!

Jseb
31-07-2004, 02:29 AM
Hi
I will like to know what his the code or something like this that could help me to protect my site! Exemple Habbox have disabled right click well i will like to know where can i find those code and also if some wanna take from the left mouse and take all the page and came in '' Blue '' i will like to know if they his anything like this that could easily help me!

zainx
31-07-2004, 10:36 AM
type in body for no right click

<script language=JavaScript>
<!--

//Disable right mouse click Script
//By Maximus ([email protected]) w/ mods by DynamicDrive
//For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com

var message="Function Disabled!";

///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE4(){
if (event.button==2){
alert(message);
return false;
}
}

function clickNS4(e){
if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){
if (e.which==2||e.which==3){
alert(message);
return false;
}
}
}

if (document.layers){
document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);
document.onmousedown=clickNS4;
}
else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){
document.onmousedown=clickIE4;
}

document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false")

// -->
</script>

type in head for it so u carnt drag

<script language="JavaScript1.2">

//Disable select-text script (IE4+, NS6+)- By Andy Scott
//Exclusive permission granted to Dynamic Drive to feature script
//Visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com for this script

function disableselect(e){
return false
}

function reEnable(){
return true
}

//if IE4+
document.onselectstart=new Function ("return false")

//if NS6
if (window.sidebar){
document.onmousedown=disableselect
document.onclick=reEnable
}
</script>

Fedoracore
31-07-2004, 09:48 PM
Zainx Solved that for you :D

Keep Web design'in :D

Mr..Mitch Trial Mod

Jseb
01-08-2004, 02:15 AM
Thx a lots zain really good help! :D

GrImReApEr
12-08-2004, 01:44 PM
If you wanna really prevent ppl from saving your pics and other things keep one more thing in mind, there r 3 ways with which ppl can save pics:

1.Right Click(you've disabled that)
2.Drag & Drop ( u did this too)
3.CTRL + Right Click(i know even habbox hasn't taken this into account and it really does work, try it on habbox.com, and you'll find that u can save pics so plz disable ctrl key too, i dunno how to do that)
4.saving the whole web page, u can disable this too but i dunno how to, maybe some guyz on compactvision.com can tell u or maybe even some Habbox Staff

Say thx plz
LoL

:eusa_clap for me :eusa_clap

Graphics
12-08-2004, 05:26 PM
Heres an easier way to stop right clicking

<script language="JavaScript"><!--function click(){if (event.button==2){alert('dont copy')}}document.onmousedown=click// --></script>

Mentor
12-08-2004, 11:44 PM
its immposible to stop someone from stealing a pic altoger, if u cnat do any the above, 1 you could just veiw the sorce and go to teh direct picture url and get it from there or if you were realy desperte you could just take a screen shot and cut away teh surrondings and theres no way of stoping that.

GrImReApEr
04-09-2004, 06:50 AM
its immposible to stop someone from stealing a pic altoger, if u cnat do any the above, 1 you could just veiw the sorce and go to teh direct picture url and get it from there or if you were realy desperte you could just take a screen shot and cut away teh surrondings and theres no way of stoping that.

He is Darn Rite there ant nothin u can do bout it, except u kniw how to blok each n every way

1.Blok Print Screen Key Somehow
2.Blok Rite Clik
3.Blok The CTRL key as it enables rite cliking in other browsers such as maxthon myie2 opera
4.Blok unnecessary keys such as Alt, and the likes
5.Blok View source option somehow then
ur SITE is secure

8Freak8
04-09-2004, 09:04 AM
Theres another way too, I use it if I want a Habbox picture in my news. Just right click and hit enter really fast :p

On my site I have a site that brings up a new window, so nuh! But I only done it on the index page so its as good as useless really. :D

Mentor
04-09-2004, 10:51 AM
print screen cnat be disabled, nor can the veiw sorese, firefox also if u right clik the menu comes up with teh java box so it has littel affect, theres no waty of thoghly protecting pictures, best thing i cna suggesty is brand them, as in jam your logo in teh corner of each, like a water mark, that way even if they are stolen peeps will know, and most peeps wont bother going threw the trouble of removing it.

Jseb
05-09-2004, 12:23 AM
Well i took of the right click! and the Select all, Left click if they want to do a other way to take are stuff its is by Screen shot but its really hard for some stuff! K picture yes but if u want to do a layout well its will be hard for them :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!