PDA

View Full Version : Imps 7 - 1 Rochdale

Lincoln Imp!
21-10-2006, 08:14 PM
;) Complete OWNAGE! :D

Thats 12 goals in the last 2 games for the mighty imps!

BRING ON THE SWINDON, BRING ON THE SWINDON NEXT WEEK! :eusa_danc

Post all of your teams OWNAGE scores here! :D (ie if you won today by loads psot it here!;))

brapbrap
21-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Why would anyone else win in that range? :s

good win though :D.
i liked on sky news they had (SEVEN) In brackets.

Lets hope your other team can do the same tomorrow.

COME ON LIVERPOOL.

YellowParasol
21-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Wycombe 2 Peterborough Utd 0

I was there, with 536 other P'borough fans, Wycombe were all over us and we had 1 shot on goal, we struggled to even take the ball past 1 player..

Jamie!
21-10-2006, 08:41 PM
Wycombe 2 Peterborough Utd 0

I was there, with 536 other P'borough fans, Wycombe were all over us and we had 1 shot on goal, we struggled to even take the ball past 1 player..

Good turnout by your fans, the Trannies never even brought that many up here :rolleyes:

And at Imp, seen that score on SkySports and was fairly shocked when I seen it lol Was Glenn Murray playing for them? He is on loan to them from us.

And at Crouch, I lol'd when I seen that ;]

And last time we owned a team was last year when we won Stockport 6-0

fetish
21-10-2006, 08:47 PM
we beat leeds 4-1 today :]

Lincoln Imp!
21-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Im not sure jamie, but i can tell you one thing, not even one of there players caught my eye, unlike most teams that have a few eye catching players, even when they are losing.

YellowParasol
21-10-2006, 10:02 PM
im sure we'll beat our local rivals Lincoln City when we play them in December

sock
22-10-2006, 08:29 AM
good result for u..

we played on friday..

Cambridge o - 3 Oxford :]

We owned them.

YellowParasol
22-10-2006, 11:48 AM
I guess we'll be seeing Oxford again next season then ? ;) even though we can get into league 1, still in 7th place (LAst play-off spot) 4 points ahead of 8th and still 2 months into the season so anything can happen

and are Lincoln away to Swindon ? if yes then you'll have your works cut out away to them, we are still the only team to beat them (and get a clean sheet win) away to them in the league this season

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!