PDA

View Full Version : Theirs no room for people like me anymore...

matt9875
25-10-2006, 04:53 PM
Habbo used to be fun because of the PEOPLE, we used to care about each-other - makeing friends used to be easy but now its harder and harder, people dont care about anyone - they abuse and scam and make hate rooms - for no apparent reason - i have 4 of them from the same person who seems to think i scammed her - but ime a good person and i would never do such a thing, all my good habbo friends like moaner1, blaster. and other people have left habbo, so this is my last goodbye - i may be on very rarely in future but for now, farewell...

--------------------

for the last time..
matt9875

:Jamie
25-10-2006, 05:06 PM
I agree people on habbo arent what it used to be, Bye :)

ReviewDude
25-10-2006, 05:16 PM
See you mate :) I agree it's changed...

vibrant
25-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Habbo used to be fun because of the PEOPLE, we used to care about each-other - makeing friends used to be easy but now its harder and harder, people dont care about anyone - they abuse and scam and make hate rooms - for no apparent reason - i have 4 of them from the same person who seems to think i scammed her - but ime a good person and i would never do such a thing, all my good habbo friends like moaner1, blaster. and other people have left habbo, so this is my last goodbye - i may be on very rarely in future but for now, farewell...

--------------------

for the last time..
matt9875

Yeah I agree.

Byee x

camera
25-10-2006, 05:19 PM
wut becca said [:

and bye

foxyfox00
26-10-2006, 08:04 AM
Habbo has changed I agree. Bye and GL

Hecktix
26-10-2006, 08:31 AM
Well done for making a stand.

Steven
26-10-2006, 08:38 AM
Trust me, hate rooms and such stuff like this has been going around for a long time. You shouldn't let it get to you. It's only a negative room, who cares? If people are gonna judge you on rooms people have made about you then they're awfully narrow minded.

e5
26-10-2006, 09:41 AM
I agree, I get accused of scamming when I never did such a thing? and when people make up things like; "you get home taught". Its pathetic! :( - Goodbye and good luck!<3

dirrty
26-10-2006, 09:43 AM
Toodles <3

Good luck with your future :)

sim
26-10-2006, 10:33 AM
Habbo will never be the same :( Unless we change now?

FRIENDLY HABBOS KREW ANYONE?

James!
26-10-2006, 10:34 AM
I love hate rooms, it shows that they care more for what I do than what thereselves do.

Darrem
26-10-2006, 02:08 PM
Good bye and god bless :)

:Hazel
26-10-2006, 02:09 PM
I agree with alot of the things you say, goodbye and good luck. :]

paul♥
26-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Totaly agree, people start getting popular and think there better than you because they have more 'friends' online than you. :rolleyes:

matt9875
26-10-2006, 03:04 PM
I will still go on this forum dont worrie :D cuz the forum isnt focused on habbo its kinda more focused on games :P n i like it
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trust me, hate rooms and such stuff like this has been going around for a long time. You shouldn't let it get to you. It's only a negative room, who cares? If people are gonna judge you on rooms people have made about you then they're awfully narrow minded.
its not jsut the hate rooms its that habbo doesnt care about people that try and make it better i mean the games where they promis prizes n dont give u them are horrible cuxz they break peoples spirits, and i got accused of that in my zombie run, i only ever offer prizes is CAN AFFOT TO LOSE because theire are some talented habbos out there :D n theyre bound to win n i love it when people say things like "aaw thanks so much ime gunno cherish this forever" it makes me feel like ive made a difference.

n thanks everyone who does do good things on habbo because the reason i first wen on habbo was because of the reviews on other sites, they said things like...
" habbo is a place where i can trade, have fun and above all MAKE FRIENDS"
sadly this is no longer true

so i hope that this stops...

Vulnerable
26-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Yes, it's changed a lot - I totally agree.
I remember those days some time ago..
I don't know you, but farewell and good luck.

adm
26-10-2006, 03:18 PM
I don't meen to rain on your 'parade', but it's "there's no room" not "their's no room".

Mrs.McCall
26-10-2006, 03:23 PM
I have to say I totally agree. I've been on the hotel for 5 years now and I've seen it get worse. Unfortuantly the new generation of Habbos have ruined it. It should be called Chavbo Hotel. Well done for making a stand, as a person that recieves abuse constantly I know how you feel.

So long x

Wig44.
26-10-2006, 03:25 PM
See ya! I got a few scamming rooms a while ago, and I think, this is pathetic! People call me a scammer when I ask them to search my name and come to my room when they see the hate rooms! Don't leave because of that, if your gonna leave, leave because you don't have anything to do anymore or something like that.

ColyTom
27-10-2006, 11:06 AM
Awwwww, it's a shame you have to leave us. See ya

Simplicated
27-10-2006, 03:05 PM
Yep i used habbo 2002-2004 and i just joined a few months ago
and its changed so much i know what you mean it used to be so easy to make friends and now its like 90% of people are scammers or hackers all most people care about is furni, theres still some decent people, hard to find though.

Habbo will never be the same :( Unless we change now?

FRIENDLY HABBOS KREW ANYONE?

sure ill join :P lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!