PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Habbo..

Dentafrice1
25-10-2006, 07:22 PM
Some of you I have known since 2002.. some longer.. some shorter.. but this is to all the people who really know me.

You have heard this millions of times from me.. and I always came back.

I have now found something better to do (World Of Warcraft). I need to concentrate on school and more PHP things. As thats what im going in to.

I have had some awesome memories.. and actually there are two songs that remind me of Habbo...:

Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
DJ Mintsplash - Goodbye My Habbo

I remember the queen song from DJ Nkay. Some of you may hate him but he is the one person that gave me the inspiration to start a fansite.

He used to play it on HabboFM and Thinkhabbo. I loved his shows.. he is probably the one person I will remember the most. I will give a thank you to the people i remember below.

Confidental - Man you are just too great.. you took me into your site as a Safety guru and then I moved up as owner? Thats just awesome. He is my best friend on Habbo and I will still keep in contact with him. Thanks Confidental

Clatter - Man we have fought so much.. but over the years you have become a good online friend to me. From the help desk to the radio you have been there.

Nkay. - I can't say enough about how you helped me back in the Habbo FM days.. sad it had to end under those circumstances. You may still hate me but in my opinion you are a great friend.

Darter21 - You used to work at HabboFM.. thats how I met you.. we had some tough times.. (DJ Panel :P) But your great.

Just-One - Didnt work for your fansite but for about a month now but you truly have the best fansite.. And an awesome team.

Antony04 - MAN! We have had some tough fights but we always end up friends again. You are truly a hard worker and I look forward to see what you become :)

Snoop-20 - From back in the days at HN. You were there for me and helped wherever you could.. thanks Chris.

Carnio - Great DJing man.. you were always there and ready to DJ.

Enumeric - Dan.. you made our first ever request system.. you could be a pain at sometimes but we always end up friends again.

Raiders - Great DJing man.. you were always there and ready to DJ.

Sierk - You have provided me with this forum for a while now.. your a great fansite owner and a good person. Thanks

Eckuii - You were an awesome help desk owner and a great boss. Thanks

Jaeh & Arty - My first ever radio I djed at. Arty was the best head DJ a person could ask for and Jaeh is an awesome friend.. (and tilly61 ;D)

Mizki - Our friendship had to end so fast.. but the time I worked with you it was great.. :)

Bigbutsound - Our friendship had to end so fast.. but the time I worked with you it was great.. :)

Nymrod - Steve steve steve.. Man.. We were friends for a lonnnng time but that ended pretty fast eh? Overall I still consider you one of my best online friends..

Everyone i missed im sorry. I love you all to death (Friend wise :)) And Im sorry to go. You all have been great for me and helping me in every way possible.

I willlllll be staying on HxF and ThF but will no longer go on habbo.

oohhh frogot two more

Mintsplash - Great singing man.. Love your album

JRH - Man! you were the best radio owner this side of the moon.. had some great times with you and you were the best board manager ever..

Well thanks everyone for everything.. this is my longest post ever I think.

Well enjoy your day..

You can find me on WoW - Server: Uldum. Look for beliah

Cya

Love,
Caleb (Kevin)

paul♥
25-10-2006, 07:23 PM
This is for leaving Habbox innit?

Anyway good luck ;D

dirrty
25-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Cool,
cya and good luck with your future <3

Dentafrice1
25-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Just Habbo.. I couldn't bear to leave this awesome forum..

You will find me around the Warcraft section and always.. the webdesign forum ;)(

Simplicated
25-10-2006, 07:32 PM
Hey dont know you but just wanted to be nice and say good luck!!!

also (no offence) but why do people leave habbo and then stay on the forum isnt this forum mainly about habbo?

sim
25-10-2006, 07:38 PM
People stay on this forum for memories, the friends and some fun. I made the decision to leave a while back and actually really missed all of my firneds. Im back and most of them have left now. Ymo is my best habbo/x friend now :D
Hes the only oldskool friend left.

Good Luck dude, whatever you do have fun, never forget your childhood, its easy to do but when you suddenly remember you will miss everyone and all the good times. Stay in touch :(

Simeon1011

Just-One
29-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Have fun and goodluck! :)

Just-one

london
29-10-2006, 03:34 PM
*waves godbye*

lmao, see you around forum then.

Dentafrice1
29-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Update: Im staying.. but just for consoles and events.. dont expect to see me much.. I wont be playing games.. making rooms.. I will be there for Hotel Wide Events and events for fansites I work at.

Cya

Jerremy
29-10-2006, 08:00 PM
k, bye.

Achieve
30-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Good bye and good luck.

Joord
30-10-2006, 10:18 PM
Cya :D!

-Wolverine
31-10-2006, 01:51 AM
I have you on msn, so anyways, yeah keep it touch cya. :)

Dentafrice1
31-10-2006, 01:53 AM
You do?!

What does your start with lol I can't find you.. message me :P

-Wolverine
31-10-2006, 01:54 AM
You do?!

What does your start with lol I can't find you.. message me :P
Yeah we barely talk, and hold on i'm not online atm, i'll just log on..

Edit: Your not on? :P

Edit: Oh wait you are lol..

:Hazel
31-10-2006, 10:04 AM
Good luck to you. :)

Jackbee
31-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Goobye

Arneuh
01-11-2006, 10:37 AM
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Good Luck In The Future ;)

rudboy3
01-11-2006, 12:16 PM
:eusa_claphey good luck for future:eusa_clap

Neversoft
05-11-2006, 05:28 PM
See ya, good luck in life. :)

Dentafrice1
05-11-2006, 06:02 PM
I have decided to stay.. Of course.. I can't leave such a great community!

Kevin

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!