PDA

View Full Version : Leon Knight

Jamie!
25-10-2006, 11:54 PM
Peterborough have reportedly had a bid accepted for Leon Knight from Swansea. Though it is understood that he and his agent are refusing to take up the offer just yet incase a bigger club come in for the striker. Other clubs that are keeping tabs on him are believed to be newly promoted League 1 teams, Northampton and Carlisle United.

Swansea put him on the transfer list last week after he and Kenny Jacket (Swansea boss) had a fall out. It's not the first time this has happened in the transfer-listed strikers career. He was sold by Brighton after a fall out with then boss, Mark McGhee, before joining the Swans.

Tbh, hope he doesn't come to us if we make a move for him. He sounds like a right little **** who will do nothing but disrupt the team.

YellowParasol
26-10-2006, 01:17 AM
Were used to that all the time Jamie ;)

paul♥
26-10-2006, 01:18 AM
Never heard of him rofl.

brapbrap
26-10-2006, 09:52 AM
He was one of our players, we;ve let a few players go who have made it big, Shorey (Reading) O'Cearuill (Arsenal). Kazim-Richards (Sheff Utd) Zakuani (Fulham) And him.

YellowParasol
26-10-2006, 11:49 AM
Romours are going around on the Swansea City message board that we have offered 1 million for him, i swear he is not worth that much

:Hazel
26-10-2006, 11:51 AM
He is a good little player but I'd not be happy with a 1 million bid, 500,000 at the most.

Jamie!
26-10-2006, 07:31 PM
Romours are going around on the Swansea City message board that we have offered 1 million for him, i swear he is not worth that much

It was 200k that was accepted. But he since has turned down moves to Peterborough and Northampton. Our manager is still comtemplating wether to make a move for him or not, hope he doesn't.

YellowParasol
26-10-2006, 08:24 PM
No point you wont get him ;o he says he wants to play for a championship club or higher but he said if he doesnt find a club by January, he'll come to us

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!