PDA

View Full Version : weec's RvR 1st in awhile

Niall!
28-10-2006, 07:58 PM
sorry guys had many other things on my mind :)

i can't remember how to post image so...

Green- Above Habbox Price
White- Habbox Price
Red- Below Habbox Price

Throne-
30 hcs (seen 2 times)
31 hcs (seen 1 time)

Weec's Opinion: The throne has always been VERY tricky because it has its down days and up days, luckily this is one good up day for the throne

Black Dragon-
3 hcs (seen 7 times)
2.5 hcs (seen 1 time)
2 hcs (seen 2 times)

Weec's opinion: The black dragon.. long awaited i say, my fav rare but still habbo should have just released it once like the green pillow :)

Silver/Grey Bird Bath-
9 hcs (seen 1 time)

Weec's Opinion: These are more summer rares... they are hard to find though, so buy while they are cheap and sell in the summer!

Green Pillow-
17 hcs (seen 1 time)
16 hcs (seen 2 times)

Weec's Opinion: Increasingly unpopular but they should be worth more than the throne because of the rareness, buy cheap beform xmas!

Red Dragon-
2 hcs (seen 5 times)

Weec's Opinion: Not very popular are they? no sorry.. i don't know why they go great with halloween furniture and of course red OWNS!:eusa_danc

Weec's buy it now Bargains:
Ok hope you enjoyed that report, buy green pillows while you can before xmas, try and get 17/16 hcs as i estimate they will go about 3-34 hcs at xmas! Sell your black dragon at any opportunity for 3 hcs.. thats what they are going for

Puzzling
28-10-2006, 08:34 PM
Good report, keep it up! Maybe next time though avoid typing in white as it makes it harder to read

.xkookehx.
28-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Great report, Liked the comments keep it up!

-Undiscovered
28-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Good report well done!

-Dispute
29-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Nice report keep it up!

Immenseman
29-10-2006, 11:25 AM
Nice lenghty & fairly accurate report, keep the great work up!

J1MI
29-10-2006, 03:08 PM
Thank you for the report!

Great work, keep it up! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!