PDA

View Full Version : Teen Life -Your Stories (DRUGS)

Ostinato
02-11-2006, 07:11 PM
Hey guys!

I'm now working on the second article of the brand new Teen Section.

This weeks topic is DRUGS.

I'm looking for you to send me in your stories and experiences with drugs. Perhaps a time you were talked into taking them, or just a time you did and the consequences of it or maybe you know someone who took them and seen the effects it had on them? Whatever story or experience you have had with drugs, get in touch with us and you could find it posted in the next article and benefiting other users!

If you feel you could send us a story, or tell us about an experience you or someone you know has had with drugs, please send the following to [email protected]

Habbo(x) Name:
Your Story/experience:

If you would like to remain anonymous, then that's fine. Just simply state so on the e-mail and if your story is included in the article, your name won't be included.

The deadline for entries is Thursday 23 November 2006, so you only have 2 weeks to get in touch.

If you havn't managed to get a read at it yet, our last article was on bullying, which is now posted up for the benefit of you and other users. To have a read at it now, click here (http://www.habbox.com/site/content/blogcategory/56/201/).

If you have any questions or queries please feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
Ostinato. :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!