PDA

View Full Version : Rumours

sl4rt is banned
04-11-2006, 11:46 PM
You probs aint bothered but i am :(

As many of you should know about matty jarvis :

Jarvis attracting even more interest

Gillingham (http://www.sportnetwork.net/#) star Matty Jarvis has attracted more Premiership interest. Aston Villa (http://www.sportnetwork.net/#), Portsmouth and Manchester UTD are now interested in the pacey midfielder and striker.
Big boys Spurs and Arsenal are interested in his future.
Well this story is becoming a daily occurance but it was known that Manchester UTD, Colchester UTD, Leeds UTD, Tottenham Hotspur, West Ham and Wolves all sent scouts to Priestfield on Saturday. It is assumed they were all watching Gillingham star Matty Jarvis, and with fan's accepting they will lose Jarvis next season it is hoped that a bidding war shall start in January for the young Gills star.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We might be getting ex chairman for Millwall [:o] scum

Theo Paphitis interested in Gills

Well the man currently on the Lions Den has been rumoured to be interested in Gillingham. Theo led Millwall to the FA Cup final during his reign as chairman and with the recent appointments of former Millwall employees it seems we could have a former Millwall chairman.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is probs the worst :

There are many rumours flying this week and we have most of them covered in the Rumour Mill. The main talking point is the rumour coming out of London claiming that since Simon Jordan took over Selhurt Park, Paul Scally and himslef are negotiating a ground share.

Jordan and Scally negotiate groundshare of Selhurst Park

Since Simon Jordan has bought the freehold of Selhurst Park himself and Paul Scally are negotiating a possible ground share of Palaces' stadium. Both sets of supporters have said how the hope the deal doesn't go ahead , especially Gills fans who would be forced to travel to London (http://www.sportnetwork.net/#) to watch the KENT side play.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ill just say this : this is nerve wrecking for us Gills imo. Just have to wait for future to see what it holds for us.

Sources taken bit by bit by gfc-online.co.uk

YellowParasol
04-11-2006, 11:52 PM
I know its horrible Selling a good player but think of it this way, u get quite a bit from him probably.. so then u can biuy more players with the money ?

sl4rt is banned
04-11-2006, 11:58 PM
I know its horrible Selling a good player but think of it this way, u get quite a bit from him probably.. so then u can biuy more players with the money ?
Yeh i was thinking the same i saw somewhere if its a premiership team it will most probs be round 1million as his age or something like that :rolleyes:But it would be a shame to see him go class player

Jamie!
05-11-2006, 12:15 AM
Yeh i was thinking the same i saw somewhere if its a premiership team it will most probs be round 1million as his age or something like that :rolleyes:But it would be a shame to see him go class player

Tbh, he didn't look that good when we played use. That big black guy at the back looked good.

About the groundshare thing, hasn't your chairman just finished doing up Priestfield a couple of years ago so why he wanting to move?

brapbrap
05-11-2006, 12:12 PM
I didnt understand a word of that.

sl4rt is banned
05-11-2006, 02:47 PM
Tbh, he didn't look that good when we played use. That big black guy at the back looked good.

About the groundshare thing, hasn't your chairman just finished doing up Priestfield a couple of years ago so why he wanting to move?

Big black guy? :s uhm Brent Sancho or Ian Cox ?

And yeh were doing up the home/away stand forgot name :P Bobby moore or brian morre one of them

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!