PDA

View Full Version : :o Habbo Furni Vanishing :O

hotslime
01-08-2004, 03:40 PM
:o vanishing furni!! I talked to dolleyes there has been some complaints about missing furni its because of so much lag but if ur missing furni you will get it back tonight :D because the server is reseting
:8

Jacko2kn3
01-08-2004, 08:21 PM
the server resets every night "/ it happened to me, invisible bench in my room, could sit but not move it, Mod said just leave it and it comes back every night when the server reboots, damn good thing too, it ruined my room, rofl

Gottomi
01-08-2004, 10:25 PM
I hear alot of people talk about this but it has never happend to me.. I wonder why. I guess ill just have to keep an eye out for it.

hotslime
02-08-2004, 04:54 AM
non of my furni is gone.. well i dont think so

Sabu
02-08-2004, 10:58 AM
can u help?its just that this scammer has rites to my room and hes putting all of my furni into my walls!so now i have to lok the room can sumone plz help me his name is zestixxb1 :(

Edited By Jd25* please stick to the original topic and this topic has nothing to do wih this whole forum

hotslime
02-08-2004, 08:29 PM
can u help?its just that this scammer has rites to my room and hes putting all of my furni into my walls!so now i have to lok the room can sumone plz help me his name is zestixxb1 :(

call for a staff.. Moderator should come..

Arcanum
16-08-2004, 05:58 AM
I hear alot of people talk about this but it has never happend to me.. I wonder why. I guess ill just have to keep an eye out for it.
Yeah, this has never happened to me lol. I must be watched over lol :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!