PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Countdown - Ends december 15th

Re101
06-11-2006, 05:29 PM
The christmas countdown is soon to begin! Everyone has there special way of counting down, id like you too describe (in words) your countdown to christmas. Could it be using an advent calendar or even an older styled candle. Well thats upto you.

Prize = A rosewood screan and a purple pillow

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: Re101
Habbox Name:
My entry:-

This competition will run until 15 december unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes 2hd. and Re101 will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 15 december. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by 2hd. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. 2hd. and Re101 will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Astrayed
11-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Habbo Name: Dj-sounds
Habbox Name: Dj-sounds
My entry: A malteser advent calender is my countdown to Christmas or even New years day!

I love the taste of a little bit of choclate in the morning. Also it helps me remeber what the date is :D .

solidsnake9999
11-11-2006, 07:02 PM
habbo name: solidsnake9999
habbox name: solidsnake9999
i like to have a lay in and the next day getting to one extra choclate.

Sir-Cameron
11-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Habbo Name: Sir-Cameron
Habbox Name: Sir-Cameron
My entry:- I make a load of rooms, fill them up with a Christmas Theme and name them all like this;
Merry Christmas, YAY!
Christmas in 1 day, YAY!
Christmas in 2 days, YAY!
etc etc til Christmas in 25 days, YAY!
and then open them to what day it is (e.g if it was the 14th December, I would open the Christmas in 11 days, YAY!)

Sentrax
11-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Habbo Name: Sentrax
Habbox Name: Sentrax
My Entry:-

To count down to christmas, I personally believe that it is a wise idea to make everything as festive as possible! Everybody knows that christmasy feeling, but handfuls of children are no longer able to capture that emotion, whether it being due to them losing the belief of Santa, or it just seems cheesy to them! But tall or short, fat or thin - EVERYBODY needs christmas spirit at christmas time.

My own methods include common things, such as watching a different christmas film every day of December. Or playing christmas songs such as 'rocking around the christmas tree' or 'I wish it could be christmas every day' in the mornings whilst proceeding my daily routine! That way, I just feel christmasy and can't resist dancing along to the music!
Writing a christmas list can be enjoyable for me too, and then that leads to imagining myself opening them presents with all my family around me wearing embarassing wooly jumpers!

And also to keep things fairly simple, a chocolate advent calendar. The unmistakeable taste of chocolate just makes me want to speed up time and get to the 25th chocolate!

I also enjoy helping with the decorations around the house, and on christmas eve I often take a walk and look at other peoples' lights and decorations! And hope for snow!

Cky
11-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Habbo Name - Clownfaces
Habbox Name - Famous

Entry: Make a room full of presents donated by friends with random furni in and each day open one till I have one left which I will open on christmas day., Oh and mustn't forget that chocolate advent calendar!

Revivalry
12-11-2006, 02:05 PM
Habbo Name :- Revivalry
Habbox Name :- Revivalry

Entry:
I believe that celebrating christmas from December 1st to December 25th is more enjoyable than waking up to £1000 on any morning, the anxiety of the big day coming closer and closer has enough thrill for any child, including myself. The 12th of December is also an enjoyable day for me, the decorations and trees go up 12 days before and 12 days after. I occasionally decorate my room with the decorations which were no longer needed which is also fun. Opening a door with a chocolate behind every morning of December is a good feeling to know you are one step closer to the big day. I like to celebrate christmas eve with my friends and family and sit down to a good ol christmas movie whilst eating mince pies :o

e5
12-11-2006, 03:43 PM
Habbo name: e5
Habbox name: dx

At chritmas I have this thing where you have little squishy things with velcro on the back, and each day starting from December 1st you take it out, and stick it above on a little 'lounge' thing. It's really good, me and my brother take in turn to do this, its really good fun, and it makes christmas so much more fun! :)

Zehro
12-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Habbo Name: Conceived.
Habbox Name: Carbon
My Entry:

I count down to Christmas by having a Cadbury Calendar. Also we play snowfights every day but the winner like the 23rd december gets 23 snowballs pelted at them at the end.

,Nick
13-11-2006, 06:56 AM
Habbo Name: Sentrax
Habbox Name: Sentrax
My Entry:-

To count down to christmas, I personally believe that it is a wise idea to make everything as festive as possible! Everybody knows that christmasy feeling, but handfuls of children are no longer able to capture that emotion, whether it being due to them losing the belief of Santa, or it just seems cheesy to them! But tall or short, fat or thin - EVERYBODY needs christmas spirit at christmas time.

My own methods include common things, such as watching a different christmas film every day of December. Or playing christmas songs such as 'rocking around the christmas tree' or 'I wish it could be christmas every day' in the mornings whilst proceeding my daily routine! That way, I just feel christmasy and can't resist dancing along to the music!
Writing a christmas list can be enjoyable for me too, and then that leads to imagining myself opening them presents with all my family around me wearing embarassing wooly jumpers!

And also to keep things fairly simple, a chocolate advent calendar. The unmistakeable taste of chocolate just makes me want to speed up time and get to the 25th chocolate!

I also enjoy helping with the decorations around the house, and on christmas eve I often take a walk and look at other peoples' lights and decorations! And hope for snow!

Catzsy(Forum Super Moderator) - Please do not be rude to other members.

lew!
13-11-2006, 03:51 PM
Habbo name: RaveFM
Forum Name: Gladin
Entry: I like to have 2 or 3 advent calenders. Heres my table:
1 Chocolate - Wnt remember :( 2 chocolate - Might remember 3 chocolates - Remember and ill be festive for the rest of the day.

I also like to decorate my house and outside with festive lights.
And sing carols. Last year i made £20 from singing kfnx.
TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY!

Oh and i am nice to everyone and do events on habbo.

Zuar
13-11-2006, 05:02 PM
Habbo Name: Zuar
Habbox Name: Zuar
My entry:- I have a advent calender also i have this thing on my website thats tells me how many days 2xmas :P

Also i like big text

Homosexual
13-11-2006, 07:06 PM
Habbo Name: Carbocsene
Habbox Name: Chirp!

I count down with a big collage. There are 32 squares, one for everyday in december & 1 for New Years day. :) On the 32 squares, I draw a christmas thing. On the first day, its always a christmas tree, and last its presents to show that I decorate the house first, then put presents under it last.

GreenCrayons.
13-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Habbo Name: :l3r3tT-x
Habbox Name: livestrong12
Entry:- On christmas i love putting up the tree in our house then going on habboo and celebrating with my other mates.
Also on a week before christmas i normally go shopping with mum up tescos and get some choccies etc.
When i get home i rip open the chocolates and place them on a table.

Then i Just wait everyday till it comes/
On the morning i wake up at 3 am :P
Go into mum and dads room at 7 and we wait for lil bit have a cuppa tea :P
then dad goes down to check if no one nicked our stuff :P
(kidding)
then we go down half asleep!
open our prezzies!
then i go on habbo :P

exploit
13-11-2006, 07:26 PM
Habbo Name: Haund
Habbox Name: arouse
Entry:- I have a advent calender as many other people do, and each day have one chocolate to remind me of the special day approaching us!
I love setting up Xmas decorations in our house, it just gives the festivity at Xmas time that everyone loves.

NintendoFreak
16-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Habbo Name: Braddpop
Habbox Name: NintendoFreak
My Entry:

This may be sad but on the days im off school everynight i have a 'night party' under my bed covers (because my parents would hear and there mardy!) I watcha film do a xmas activity like draw etc and play music and on christmas eve I play pranks on people etc, and just stay up all night becuase i like to catch my Dad out (i go to the toliet) putting the prezzies under the tree :) we have a dog so they can only go under 3-5 days before christmas day :0 I also yes im 14 but have a stocking so when I wake up after about 1 hours sleep i have somthing to get me through the night :) Oh and yeah obv. I have an advent calendar and I also make a day's till xmas chart with removeable stickytacked numbers on my fridge :)

Rcss
21-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Habbo Name: ross.gardner
Habbox Name: ross.gardner
My entry:

ok from the 1st of december untill 25th of december i think of one thing i would like to have as a present on christmas day and also i have an advent calender and this year i have decided to buy some habbo credits and give out one present a day to the person who has made me feel good about myself and >> any day of the week i go chritmas shopping for pressies

LECoop
22-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Habbo Name: LECoop
Habbox Name: LECoop

Entry:

For me christmas starts in November. The day right afther Thanksgiving all of the christmas decorations like the christmas tree, lights outside, etc. goes up. On December 1st is when I start my Habbo christmas spirit. I make a few christmas type rooms on habbo including a room full of presents =]. I hold many events and games giving away furniture because during christmas is when im in my most giving spirit. On December 24th I make my rounds and send presents to everyone on my friend lsit. For my BEST friends I go to one of their rooms and drop a rare or two. December 25th I hold a big giveaway fro all habbos to come and recieve.

In real life I stay in the spirit by watching christmas movies. I always stay active in community christmas events. For my little nieces and nephews I tell stories of santa and how hes coming soon. On the 25th the whole family gathers around in the living room unwrapping presents one by one giving out thanks and hugs to the person who gave them a gift.

Happy Times. :D

efq
22-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Habbo Name: Voiding
Habbox Name: HappiHelper
My Entry: For Christmas Countdown. I have a advent calender (galexy) and out side we have 25 lights. (there big) every day goes by. We turn them off. And the last one is we go round family houses nearly every day in Dec. from 1st - 25th

Eye!
26-11-2006, 01:34 AM
Habbo Name: Jiggi
Habbox Name: See above
My Entry: Personally i don't do any of those things because i love christmas and if i have a calendar or something it gets me going and the days get longer and longer each time so i just forget the days, i never date my school work in december, and the month goes by fast then, YAY ITS CHRISTMAS!

=Jen=
26-11-2006, 02:55 AM
Habbo Name: Terragator
Forum Name: =Jen=
Entry: I count down with chocolates I make, I make 25 chocolates, and I eat one starting on December 1st all the way up to Christmas. ^^

mick-cee
28-11-2006, 07:56 PM
Habbo Name: Mick2006
Forum Name:Mick-Cee
What I do: I light a candle for every day and donate a peice of furni to every habbo freind

Buzle
28-11-2006, 10:25 PM
Habbo Name: Buzle
Habbox Name: ConnoRR
My entry:
Before Christmas, I always have an advent calendar and a calendar just to mark off the days. :]
Everyday, as soon as I wake up I grab a pen and mark off the day were on and write how many left! ;]
I also get up, have breakfast.. And then get over into the kitchen and track down the day on the advent calendar.

Processor
29-11-2006, 10:03 AM
Habbo Name : Ainz12555
Habbox Forum Name : Ainsley Lee
My Entry : To Celebrate Crimbo What I Do Is Get Out All My Old Stuff And New Stuff And Give Them Away To People Who Need Them Just 1 Week Ago I Did The ShoeBox appeal Which Is For People Who Cnt Afford Present In Places Like Pakistan Which As Had The Tusami

Browney
29-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Habbo Name: ColaWithCherry
Forum Name: Cola
My Entry: I'll be honest, I just keep thinking;

"WOO 25 DAYS LEFT!"

Honestly.

Drinkheliumuk
03-12-2006, 02:43 PM
Habbox name: Drinkheliumuk
Habbo name: Drinkheliumuk

My Countdown: MY expensive choc calender! Mmmmmmm Chocolate everyday, isn't that the only way to countdown to christmas! :D
I like all of the chocs except Turkish Delight! Lol....

whit111
07-12-2006, 07:23 AM
habbo name:whit111
habbox name:whit111
my entry: i like to have loads of stuff to count down everything

2hd.
20-12-2006, 05:27 PM
Congratulations goes to Sentrax who wins a rosewood screen and a purple pillow! You will be contacted shortly!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!