PDA

View Full Version : X-Games 12

Neversoft
12-11-2006, 01:49 AM
Anyone been watching it on Extreme Sports lately?

Travis Pastrana made history by landing the first double backflip ever - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY10TEBCxQM

BL!NKEY
12-11-2006, 01:50 AM
lol this was a long time ago.
You are watching re runs

Neversoft
12-11-2006, 01:53 AM
Its only been showing for like 2 weeks in the UK, and there isnt a thread on it yet. So, yeah...

BL!NKEY
12-11-2006, 01:55 AM
The link you sent was added on youtube on august 5th

I remember watching this live months ago

do you have espn in the uk?

Neversoft
12-11-2006, 01:56 AM
The link you sent was added on youtube on august 5th

I remember watching this live months ago

do you have espn in the uk?

Yeah, doesn't mean it was shown in the UK then. I was watching it on Extreme Sports, it says thats the only place to see it.

BL!NKEY
12-11-2006, 01:59 AM
Ok I guess I am wrong.....

But could someone make a thread about the winners of the 2005 european music awards and post it now because it just played on tv in the US?

Neversoft
12-11-2006, 02:06 AM
:rolleyes:

Look, you have it your way, I'll have it mine. People from the UK have obviously seen it later than anyone else and its only on one channel. I don't see any problem with me posting the thread now as It hasn't been showing here very long, although it may have been shown in other places ages ago. The majority of this forum are from the UK. I made this thread so people could talk about the latest X-Games, not to debate when I should have posted this thread. I can hardly predict the future. Anyone else was welcome to post the thread if they had seen it already.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!