PDA

View Full Version : Billy Turley ;l

sock
12-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Billy Turley is oxford #1 keeper, he let us down yesterday and should be released, right, we were on our way to a replay or maybe a win with the carling cup quater finalists, so what does turley do when a shot comes at him, moves his hand out the way, this is because he has made a bet on wycombe to win. this isn't official news, its what the ref said to me, cos i know the ref in r/l, hes my mates dad.

Your views?

Jamie!
12-11-2006, 03:21 PM
Thats aload of bull imo. How and why would he tell the ref that he had put a bet on for them to win? Plus a ref wouldn't go telling people that he had before reporting it to the FA or whatever. :rolleyes:

sock
12-11-2006, 03:45 PM
He isn't sure, but he said he fort he did, The ref can't report something to fa if it cnt be true, I know the ref in r/l ;l

Jamie!
12-11-2006, 04:27 PM
He isn't sure, but he said he fort he did, The ref can't report something to fa if it cnt be true, I know the ref in r/l ;l

Course he can, refs have to write a report on each match they referee and they have to mention everything thats happened etc and then they will hold an investigation into whats happened to see if its true or not.

brapbrap
12-11-2006, 06:16 PM
He must of had a bet on for the orient Promotion game last season he put Craih Easton's weak header in.

sock
13-11-2006, 03:35 PM
He must of had a bet on for the orient Promotion game last season he put Craih Easton's weak header in.

errr.. all true, maybe he is just crap. lmao.

brapbrap
13-11-2006, 04:40 PM
I seem to remember him being On Orients books.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!