PDA

View Full Version : WWE fans this is for you

Vic Vance2
13-11-2006, 09:36 PM
Today is November 13th 2006. i tell you this becoz 1 year ago today the whole world suffered a loss - the passing of the great Eddie Guerrero.:(
All WWE fans please pay your respect to Eddie Guerrero on this thread thank you!

Eddie Guerrero R.I.P 1967 - 2005

sl4rt is banned
13-11-2006, 09:47 PM
R.I.P eddie mate

Uwe
13-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Don't want to sound mean but I hate him. He was the most annoying wrestler. I don't see how he got put in the hall of fame whenhe died. He has about of year of good wrestling [when he won WWE championship etc] but before that he was just a normal wrestler like René dupree

Misawa
13-11-2006, 10:51 PM
A very talented man. I agree with you that he shouldn't have been put into the Hall of Fame, but there hadn't been a more impactful death since Owen Hart, and it was generally just to please the fans.

But yes, about six hours since the exact time of Eddie Guerrero's passing.

But now? WWE RAW is about to finish its taping in the MEN Arena.

-Wolverine
13-11-2006, 10:54 PM
RIP Eddie, I liked him even when he was an annoying heel, that was the best.. when he 'stole' the matches and stuff..

RIP Anyways, I hope RAW tributes today's episode to him (Not fully but like a small part of it)

Acidulantes
14-11-2006, 06:51 AM
Its sad that he died and that, but I dont know many of my mates that liked him as a wrestler and neither did I... I dont think he should get put into the hall of fame..

Swastika
14-11-2006, 03:33 PM
He was alright, with his tag-team and that.
Anyway, R.I.P

--ss--
14-11-2006, 03:46 PM
RIP i gueese ,how did he die?

Jõnathan
14-11-2006, 04:12 PM
He died from a drug overdose at the hotel where he was staying in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Neversoft
14-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Wow, its been a year already? I remember the first thread stating that he had died and eveyone with the signature and avatar pictures saying RIP. This year has gone fast!
I don't watch wrestling but, R.I.P.

Myzas
14-11-2006, 04:34 PM
Rip Latino Heat

risque
14-11-2006, 04:39 PM
I think he deserved the spot in the HOF, I didn't like him either but that doesnt change my opinion of him. Whether he was "annoying" or whatever, that was the character he'd been told to play.

His death wasn't just caused because of drugs;

"Death
On November 13, 2005, Guerrero was found dead in his hotel room in Minneapolis, Minnesota, at the Marriott City Center Hotel by his nephew, Chavo. He was 38 years old. Several hours later, WWE.com released the following announcement:

"WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead this morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and daughters Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3."
The same day, WWE held a press conference with a speech from his nephew Chavo, who spoke of Guerrero's four years of sobriety that would have come on November 15, 2005. Chavo adamantly defended his uncle, saying he had defeated his "personal demons." WWE Chairman Vince McMahon declined to speculate on the causes of Guerrero's death, and both men said that Guerrero would have "wanted the show to go on."

[edit] Cause
An autopsy revealed that Guerrero died as a result of acute heart failure, caused by undiagnosed arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease and enlargement of the heart as a result of prior anabolic steroid abuse. Although Guerrero had not taken alcohol or illicit drugs for nearly four years, his past excesses contributed to his heart failure. At the time of his death, he had recently used narcotic painkillers.

Guerrero's wife Vickie said that he had been lethargic and unwell in the week preceding his death, but that this had been attributed to the stress of continuously traveling and performing. She added that the doctors had told her that Guerrero's blood vessels had shriveled and weakened owing to undiagnosed heart disease, and that he had simply dropped into a deep sleep.

On the November 30, 2005 edition of WWE Byte This!, Chavo Guerrero, Jr. said that Guerrero had been working very hard and was at peak physical fitness as a result, doing cardiovascular and weight training exercises every day. There had been no symptoms or cause for concern. Guerrero, Jr. noted that, while many people abuse drugs for over ten years with no ill effects, Guerrero, despite having ceased to abuse drugs four years earlier, had suffered heart complications that were not detected in time to prevent his death."

Conquering an addiction isn't exactly easy, and conquering it just goes to show the dedication he had towards the job he does. (Not saying this doesnt occur to others who conquer an addiction, but yeah) he'd been in the business for a long time, whether a heel or a face, the fans still loved him and so did the WWE. Very close with Vince, also.

He deserves the HOF imo, again.

RIP.

sl4rt is banned
14-11-2006, 07:18 PM
I cba reading all of incredibles post so dont have ago if i say it again:

He died from a drug overdose at the hotel where he was staying in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Lol@that he died from heart failure yeh obviously drugs from the past but drugs at the hotel and having a overdose lol weird... :P

Vic Vance2
14-11-2006, 10:16 PM
he didnt die from a drug overdose he died becoz he had drugs earlier in life eg. steroids

-:Undertaker:-
14-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Woah that's gone fast, He died becasue he had had Drug and drink problems earlier in his life.

R.i.p Latino Heat !

I think he should be in the Hall Of Fame, he was a great entertainer ;P

Misawa
14-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Steroids wasn't a key point that gave him heart disease, he was a heavy cocaine user up until his release from WWE in 2001.

DJ-Ali
14-11-2006, 11:04 PM
R.I.P Eddie.
I wasn't a big fan of his, but that's not the point of this Thread. Were paying respect the wrestler Eddie Guerrero.

Eddie was a great guy. Ever since his death I went off WWE. The storylines were messed and everything. And what makes it even more worse, he was preparing to hold the World Title for another time.

Once again, R.I.P Eddie.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!