PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] WARNING!! i know a SCAMMER!

Sabu
02-08-2004, 10:16 AM
Hi My name is mystry-man300 and i know a scammer...his name is ?????????.I thought i could trust him for my shop so i gave him rites and guess wot...He traded me and got me D/C so he had time to put ALL my NORMZ into the walls and he also took some off my RAREZ so if a HOBBA is raeding this then can u plz help me coz he is now haunting me to my RAREZ an NORMZ.

mystry-man300

P.S if u r a habbo then BEWARE his evil.THIS IS NOT A JOKE IT DID HAPPEN :(

Edited By A-K: Warning, you have broken the rules my posting a habbo's name in a negative way. This is against the rules. Please do not do it.

Arcanum
02-08-2004, 12:35 PM
I agree, these types of posts should not be posted here, and the problem you have should be taken up with the right people, like Habbo.ltd. This is a fan forum, there is a "Bobba" section for you to complain in, yet this type of complaining isn't appropritate for a fan forum. :@

-Arcanum

yazziyazzi
02-08-2004, 12:44 PM
give him a break he his new and upset !aww soz to hear it dont listen to the other ppl

Arcanum
02-08-2004, 12:52 PM
Sorry, don't mean to be mean :p. Yet that's the truth. What's the point of posting it here, when you can't post the habbo's name! :eusa_sick It's pointless. :p

-Arcanum

Brother Ryan
02-08-2004, 08:50 PM
The scammer I scammed and got banned was ******do i hear the police coming and him that I have said his Habbo name... I think now, if you want to know how I scammed the scammer I posted it somewhere.

* Edited by bowling-4-soup - Dont post anyones name in a negative way, especially since you know this from reading an edit about this.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!