PDA

View Full Version : Who Thinks some habbox members can be very nasty in posts

yazziyazzi
02-08-2004, 01:49 PM
exaple that was a pointless and rubbish post
That was pointless we have heard that before
Things like this and it is from the ppl who run this fourm !atop it put your users up not down! :@

name14
02-08-2004, 02:29 PM
yes i agree. A lot of them not all are mean to me about my posts they tell me to shut up :( and abuse me :(

:Illusion
02-08-2004, 02:42 PM
exaple that was a pointless and rubbish post
That was pointless we have heard that before
Things like this and it is from the ppl who run this fourm !atop it put your users up not down! :@
No ones puttin anyone down, if you didn't break the rules then you wouldn't have a problem :eusa_thin

yazziyazzi
02-08-2004, 04:06 PM
one time i was talikin about the snow globe *** said o that is pointless they just put u down not you!:)

FRISC0
02-08-2004, 04:21 PM
ya some times i agree but im m8s with most of the forum members but thats no excuse for me to get told off if i do somink wrong i dont blame them there just doing there job lol :p but they are really nice ppl on habbo but not always on forum :8

-Soro-
02-08-2004, 04:33 PM
lol :o nice fontsize :p, I think Habbox is run well and I don't see any rudeness from staff... Just my opinion anyway.

yazziyazzi
02-08-2004, 04:57 PM
only been here for a newbie 2 days.. :eusa_thin i am not far off a newbie :eusa_naug

Butcher11
02-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Listen if you have a problem, don't come, most ppl who posted here have had run ins with us mods, and I honestly think you bring it on yourself. Making useless posts is against the rules, so expect to be reprimanded

yazziyazzi
02-08-2004, 07:38 PM
i dont THINK YOUR NICE GRRRRRRRRRR :eusa_booh :eusa_liar JK U HAVE A TINY POINT I WAS JUST SAYING :eusa_liar o yeah
Respect other peoples views: - Everyone has different views on different topics, respect their views as you would expect them to respect yours respect what i think!

Brother Ryan
02-08-2004, 07:45 PM
I think they are friendly, and I have not taking my happy pills to proof it, anyway I know how the forum mods feel. I guess these problems every now and again about hating mods. Although i wouldnt recommend doing what i do....

yazziyazzi
02-08-2004, 07:57 PM
and btw Respect other peoples views: - Everyone has different views on different topics, respect their views as you would expect them to respect yours

*Edited by bowling-4-soup - You already posted this message at the bottom of your last post. Yew do not need to post it again.

Brother Ryan
02-08-2004, 08:08 PM
I read in another forum somethingg and Butcher11 was flaming, so I am now on your side, they're grouchy. :D

yazziyazzi
02-08-2004, 08:20 PM
i think he is the rudesd i hope he read this"! :eusa_clap

02-08-2004, 08:23 PM

Wouldn't you be annoyed if someone kept on breakin rules an callin you grouchy? :rolleyes: If you don't like someone thats fine but stop goin on an on about it, only makes it worse for them an you :eusa_naug

yazziyazzi
02-08-2004, 08:25 PM
u dont need to come in to this lol i respect ur opition Respect other peoples views: - Everyone has different views on different topics, respect their views as you would expect them to respect your

* Edited by bowling-4-soup - I have already edited one of your posts for this. Please stop posting the same messages.

Brother Ryan
02-08-2004, 08:39 PM
I am only stating true facts, he does act a little grumpy to people lower than him.

yazziyazzi
02-08-2004, 08:53 PM
he is like so grumpy :@

Brother Ryan
02-08-2004, 08:54 PM
He's the only problem i have found so far with this forum, so there :p

yazziyazzi
02-08-2004, 08:57 PM
i love habbox fourms i dont have a problem i do with him
:eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_wall

-Soro-
02-08-2004, 09:27 PM
only been here for a newbie 2 days.. :eusa_thin i am not far off a newbie :eusa_naug

2 days is enough to look at all forums and most of the posts to see that Moderators do their job properly... I wasn't challenging your comment I was simply showing my opinion.

yazziyazzi
02-08-2004, 09:37 PM
i was not meanin it to harm u :eusa_thin

-Soro-
02-08-2004, 09:44 PM
lol you didn't 'harm' me. I have no problem with you :)

Brother Ryan
02-08-2004, 10:30 PM
I think the boots are too big for Butcher11's feet.

fyte
03-08-2004, 01:23 AM
bah some ppl post paointless things to make there status higher also some ppl just post things that need not be mentions thus the msg ;)

Moose
03-08-2004, 01:55 AM
I dont think There Mean, there just STrict and probably wanting to warn/etc u, to pass there trial or sumthing, I think there strict not mean :eusa_naug Or they try too much xD

03-08-2004, 02:03 AM
I dont think There Mean, there just STrict and probably wanting to warn/etc u, to pass there trial or sumthing, I think there strict not mean :eusa_naug Or they try too much xD

Or people break the rules an take things personally too much xD

Usher
03-08-2004, 04:40 AM
Well no matter what forum you go to, there is always a few people who aren't very nice.. so what I do is just don't mess with them, or you ignore them.

Brother Ryan
03-08-2004, 02:17 PM
I know that feeling, Ye Olde Jolly Turnip Man on my forum sends threatening warning levels and msg's, they're funny to read.

dj-ice-age
03-08-2004, 03:51 PM
undefined SAME THEY KEPT ON HAVIN AGO AT ME JUST BECAUSE I WAS ASKIN THEM NICELY

Brother Ryan
03-08-2004, 04:56 PM
I dont see why they have to be strict, its a forum, it doe nothing only ideas and replies, thats about it, so you dont have to be mean.

happypunk101
03-08-2004, 11:15 PM
Well its not us who are mean were just doing are job u hate school. teachers are doing the job Ever heard the saying With every action theres an equal reaction we not trying to be mean if we are mean its because some people laugh at us when we warn themits just to get the point across so plz dont get all worked up about something so little as that :D

Brother Ryan
03-08-2004, 11:33 PM
Ypu moderators keep me up at night crying in the corner of my rooms, now theres a big wet patch and I hope it is tears.

Arcanum
04-08-2004, 05:49 AM
Listen if you have a problem, don't come, most ppl who posted here have had run ins with us mods, and I honestly think you bring it on yourself. Making useless posts is against the rules, so expect to be reprimanded

omg, go Butcher, it's your birthday! Lol, honestly, no offence to the newbies, but people that are new to the forums seem to cause the disturbances and do not read the rules. I 100% agree with butcher11!

-Arcanum

name14
04-08-2004, 08:47 AM
once i posted something like "habbo bugs" and i got a private message saying something like "YOU HAVE BROKEN THE RULES DO NOT POST USELESS POSTS YOU CAN GET BANNED" i was like hahahaha you little T******** :eusa_whis

Moose
04-08-2004, 10:16 AM
once i posted something like "habbo bugs" and i got a private message saying something like "YOU HAVE BROKEN THE RULES DO NOT POST USELESS POSTS YOU CAN GET BANNED" i was like hahahaha you little T******** :eusa_whis

if u posted in a thread called "Whats ur favorite hobba" thats a useless post, name im starting to think ur going mad :eusa_shif , but if i were u i wouldnt say what u said ... o0;

Brother Ryan
04-08-2004, 03:53 PM
I do hate the way the forum moderators talk to us, they're as bad as Hobbas.

A-K
04-08-2004, 04:07 PM
:o Us Mod's??? Nasty???

If you break the rules, we have to act. Sorreh, but if you dont want us to tell you off... dont break the rules ;)

hehe :D

Brother Ryan
04-08-2004, 04:18 PM
I think you're nasty, aload of you beat me up, and I dont know where you got my address from, evil humans.

happypunk101
04-08-2004, 04:25 PM
Its you guys who bring it upon yourselfs we dont beat u up about it we warn you beside its not like we get u banned on the first time you double post or something

Brother Ryan
04-08-2004, 04:32 PM
I didn't get beat up mentally you know, all of you bundled me when I was busting and you gave me a warning alright, you tied me to a lamp and laughed and it wasnt funny for me :( :( :(

50:50
04-08-2004, 04:40 PM
the moderators on this site do a fantastic job, and they should be congratulated. who can blame them if they get a little fed up with people who dont read the forum rules, and repeatedly make irrelevent or pointless posts. if you feel like the mods are on your case, stop and think before you post.....
have you actually got something to say worth typing?
have you ever actually read the forum rules?
if you can answer yes to both these questions, then your on the right track.
now off you go and write something interresting,
...and post it in the right section!
:p

Brother Ryan
04-08-2004, 04:50 PM
I am very confused, you're only just joined, so you would not know what you are on about, anyway, why am I against the mod?

EVIL = FUN!!!!!!

Jane
05-08-2004, 03:59 PM
Brother Ryan , I have had to warn you for breaking the rules and here you are complaining about us. If you dont want us to warn you DONT BREAK THE RULES!! As simple as that?

geertjuhhh
05-08-2004, 04:57 PM
c'mon you people, we do all voluntiers work, we check our forums out every day
you maybe didnt think about it, but thats pretty much work, im really getting sick of the ppl who dont think about it, and when i have to warn some1, i normally do it nice!, like:

edited by geertjuhhh- forum moderator, please do this

only like the 3th time i have to warn something i get a little mad at em!

and if you have any problems with habbox, forum, moderators, staff, (it is that i can't say the F word, but i would say it!)

Goodbye!:Ocass14 :wav:

i wont miss you!

JackHb
05-08-2004, 06:21 PM
mods do a great job!!!!!!!!!

the other day i caught someone breaking the rules like 4 times in a day!!!

mods are here to ment to warn you!!!!

iam cat mod in the trading forum!! the rules say do not post unless offering and every day i catch like 5 of you posting comments like " do not do that deal" and "good deal" and " ok"

and sometimes i let the person off and sometimes i warn you!! most of the times you bring it on yourself!!

you try keeping cool after you have had to move 3 posts of the same person and edit his posts for useless comments!! wouldnt you go a bit mad espceally wen you warn him and he blames it on someone else

dudey345
05-08-2004, 07:18 PM
yea they do the best job there cool

-Soro-
05-08-2004, 07:35 PM
If the mods weren't a little harsh this place would go out of control, every community needs discipline... otherwise things get ugly.

name14
05-08-2004, 08:09 PM
I think you're nasty, aload of you beat me up, and I dont know where you got my address from, evil humans.
aw... they got my adress they starting to beat me up then they are taking pictures of me and sending them to the newspapers :( they also laf because i have a small p**********

yazziyazzi
05-08-2004, 10:29 PM
Hey it was just a littel post all i luv yas all but one mode:@:@:@

Butcher11
06-08-2004, 12:53 AM
Well i am,and why the heck dont u just say butcher11 is nasty in his posts, god if I'm hated that much then why do i even bother? Why dont ya just call me BUTCHER the TERRIBLE!

Arcanum
06-08-2004, 05:52 AM
I dont see why they have to be strict, its a forum, it doe nothing only ideas and replies, thats about it, so you dont have to be mean.

Brother Ryan, you're in over your head. This forum is very popular and has to be moderated if it is to be kept safe! Just like habbohotel!

-Arcanum

name14
06-08-2004, 09:23 AM
butcher the terrible

Anzem
06-08-2004, 09:57 AM
Its forum life!
Moderators try and make the forums as pleasen't as possible and that does mean that they need to tell some people off! I haven't been yelled at yet :eusa_eh: ......though :eusa_thin ...i haven't really talked to anyone :eusa_doh:

Most forums are like this anyway, you just have to bear it, old members do get annoyed when noobs post things that people have said thousands of times before! You just have to remember that they have been here a lot longer than you and things will have been posted before!

Believe me i bet this type of answer has been posted before in this topic but people never read the whole topic when it's 55 pages long, they just skip to the end and post!

yazziyazzi
06-08-2004, 10:28 AM
buther that can be aranged!

Jane
06-08-2004, 03:35 PM
Listen, We are only doing what we were hired to do. Moderating the forums. If you dont break the rules we have no reason to have a go at yew. :@ So my advice to all yew complainers is - Dont break the rules!

name14
06-08-2004, 03:54 PM
RULES ARE THERE TO BE BROKEN baaaaaaa baaaaaa (look at me am a a sheep)
woooooooooooooooooooooooo
hooooooooooooooooooooo

i love my mum :)

i want a kitten :(

i have to go and get £4.20 of two people today because they have failed to pay for the newspapers :(

name14
06-08-2004, 03:56 PM
sorry for double posting тще but can i say thanks to my sister for cutting down my pants and making nice shorts :D

* Edited by bowling-4-soup - Do not double post , simply edit your previous one.

jrh2002
06-08-2004, 06:07 PM
if you stick to the rules you will not get in trouble, we are quite strict so the forum runs well but its funny how only a few have a problem and most say how well the forum is run, they dont go through pages of pointless rubbish on here like you do on other forums, if u dont like the rules and dont follow them you will be warned and persistent offenders will be banned, to be honest you dont like our rules or our great staff dont come here.

yazziyazzi
06-08-2004, 07:48 PM
if you stick to the rules you will not get in trouble, we are quite strict so the forum runs well but its funny how only a few have a problem and most say how well the forum is run, they dont go through pages of pointless rubbish on here like you do on other forums, if u dont like the rules and dont follow them you will be warned and persistent offenders will be banned, to be honest you dont like our rules or our great staff dont come here.
i love this fourm well run is said some ppl can be rude did i say the mods?NO SO DONT TWIEST MY WORDS :eusa_ange

Concentric
06-08-2004, 10:21 PM
i think you guys should show us some examples of where the mods are rude to you, because i havnt seen any evidence yet - have you?

Brother Ryan
07-08-2004, 12:11 AM
Dont give examples, they willl give a warning to you about breaking rules and giving a name!!!!!!!!!!

I have good examples on my PM list of an evil moderator who DOSN'T care about my scripting problems, heartless mortal.

Arcanum
07-08-2004, 11:26 AM
What is with you and calling everyone heartless, lol. Have you considered that they may be busy? :p

yazziyazzi
07-08-2004, 12:27 PM
take the post off daaa ur just stirring not taken it off :eusa_ange

Brother Ryan
07-08-2004, 02:45 PM
No, they weren't busy, they didn't care, i would put the example on but you most likely be heartless and stir and be like a hobba and get me in trouble, so I wont.

AndieJohanny
08-08-2004, 03:41 AM
I think some of you are being a bit dramatic, or just looking for something to complain about. Like concentric said, if the mods are so mean to you, show us where. It seems that so many of you agree, yet none of you have shown any proof. :rolleyes:

Sketti
08-08-2004, 10:50 AM
yes i agree. A lot of them not all are mean to me about my posts they tell me to shut up :( and abuse me :(
its the same with me

-Soro-
08-08-2004, 12:34 PM
So many complaints, so little proof.. :)

Brother Ryan
08-08-2004, 03:55 PM
Wait, whats this, a mod you say, you're not allowed to say their name, oh my.

Butcher11
10-08-2004, 03:00 AM
So many complaints, so little proof.. :)
Yep, and since you all seem to have a problem with me, why not come up with proof of this so called abuse, and tell him, otherwise he cant do anything. Remember it's our job to keep the forums enjoyable, and if someone is mean to you, you have every right to be mad. But dont lie when you havent been abused.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!