PDA

View Full Version : Quote The Raven......Nevermore.

QuoteTheRaven
19-11-2006, 12:06 AM
† And When They Heard Of The Dead, Some Mocked, And Others Said "We Shall Hear Thee Again Of This Matter" - Acts 17:32 †

The dead have risen...........

I come to HabboX for a third and final time. The last time I was here was months ago, January of this year.

LosMexicano / ImmortalKaine

You all know my stories, I was hacked, TimHortons dragged my wrestling fed into the ground (but TimHortons quit recently). You all shunned me. But I have returned.

The only problem I have with Habbo Canada, even though I myself quit Habbo months ago, is the 2 remaining feds based off of HWE. They claim that they "run the show around Habbo Canada" and I've had people tell me that they've run new feds into the ground.

So I am making an immediate return to Habbo, along with my new knowledge of hacking and keylogging, to put an end to the corruption in Habbo.

Someone will pay for the transgressions bestowed upon me months ago..............

† Quote The Raven..........Nevermore........ †

FlyingJesus
19-11-2006, 02:21 AM
The poem says "quoth the raven" not quote, but welcome back anywayz

---MAD---
19-11-2006, 03:16 AM
Welcome back :).

infatuation
19-11-2006, 03:21 AM
jordan?!
if it is
hey
welcome back buddie.

if it isn't
welcome back anyways!

QuoteTheRaven
19-11-2006, 03:44 AM
It's not.

ImmortalKaine, LosMexicano, they're both my old accounts here.

I'm really starting to get aggravated with these former HWE idiots, who now made 2 more feds, after TimHortons quit and HWE folded. They claim they run the show and they're running other peoples feds into the ground, much like TimHortons did to me.

Also, getting hacked didn't help.
Lesson 1: Scripting programs steal your password. I found that out the hard way. My password was all over the net.

Samster
19-11-2006, 10:16 AM
What is a fed?

Anyway welcome back

:Hazel
20-11-2006, 10:02 AM
lol welcome back.

∙Matthew∙
21-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Welcome♥

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!