PDA

View Full Version : Hia! :]

MsDanneh
21-11-2006, 09:05 PM
Well hello, im back although most of you wont know who i am so i had best introduce myself :]
My name is danielle, Danneh for short. I used to work for habbox a long time ago under the username Crying-Angel.
Anyways just wanting to say hi :]
xxxx

benjamin
21-11-2006, 09:06 PM
welcome to the forum :] i remember youuu. i spoke to you in PH once, this was like back at the beginning of the year!

MsDanneh
21-11-2006, 09:10 PM
lol nice to know i aint been forgotten :] :P

benjamin
21-11-2006, 09:12 PM
you probably won't remember me, but i was on either of the accounts; -Benji or Slydz when we spoke :]

anyway, i think you used to make alts, right?

--ss--
21-11-2006, 09:13 PM
I remember you kinda , well you did alterations?
Welcome back anyway , nice to see Ex-staff returning ;)

cocaine
21-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Heyyy!

MsDanneh
21-11-2006, 09:18 PM
lol yeah i did alot of artwork, i brought dolling to habbox x]
but i dont tend to do alot of pixel based art anymore... all the art i do atm tends to be towards my degree course (fun lol)...

anything new been going on since i went? x]

cocaine
21-11-2006, 09:19 PM
but i dont tend to do alot of pixel based art anymore... all the art i do atm tends to be towards my degree course (fun lol)...

Yea, since you went I gained about 5000 posts.

And a load of other stuff, habbox is becoming boring now

benjamin
21-11-2006, 09:20 PM

ahh yeah! i remember your dolls, they were just a bit fantastic ^^.

and yeah. everyone has been moving on really. like all the old administrators you may have known.

DJ-3000
Anitar
JackHB
Baving
Barkseh

not sure if you knew those ones or what not.

--ss--
21-11-2006, 09:20 PM

Well im not sure exactly hwen you left but ill try fill you in a bit:
Habbox expanded with sites such as HabboxUS habboxCanda Habboxhosting , the old radio has now been changed to habboxlive.com , the whole site is almost under complete new management but theres still a few old faces about ;)

cocaine
21-11-2006, 09:22 PM
ahh yeah! i remember your dolls, they were just a bit fantastic ^^.

and yeah. everyone has been moving on really. like all the old administrators you may have known.

DJ-3000
Anitar
JackHB
Baving
Barkseh

not sure if you knew those ones or what not.

DJ-3000 left
Anita followed
JackHB resigned
Baving got fire
Barkseh got fired & his account deleted.

MsDanneh
21-11-2006, 09:23 PM
lol it when was it not boring x]
you just gotta talk to new people n itll soon become interesting again :P

benjamin
21-11-2006, 09:25 PM
DJ-3000 left
Anita followed
JackHB resigned
Baving got fire
Barkseh got fired & his account deleted.
Baving & Barkseh resigned

and yeah danneh, if you talk to the same ol' people, and then when they eventually leave you feel a bit 'uhh'

MsDanneh
21-11-2006, 09:28 PM
gosh alots changed... but like around when i left things were kinda changing alot around here... most of the older staff were starting to move on (me included) i guess everyone has to move on at some point :]

--ss--
21-11-2006, 09:32 PM
gosh alots changed... but like around when i left things were kinda changing alot around here... most of the older staff were starting to move on (me included) i guess everyone has to move on at some point :]

most staff have left for collage / uni and further studies , people like Dj-3000 and anitar went of to create a new help desk and forum and most of the old help desk staff went with them , There was a few banning sprees aswell:eusa_whis

clarissa !!
21-11-2006, 09:33 PM
i remember you, welcome back :]

MsDanneh
21-11-2006, 09:38 PM
lol banning sprees? x]
ah rite i remember when dave went n made his own help desk...
i dunno why i left exactly...

J1MI
22-11-2006, 01:23 AM
Welcome to the forum

Enjoy your stay :)

Day.
22-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Welcome back to the forums then :)

---MAD---
22-11-2006, 01:04 PM
Hello and welcome to Habbox UK Forum!

If you have any questions feel free to ask them over at the "Ask the Forum Moderators" forum which can be located here (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74).

Please be sure to read the forum rules (http://www.habboxforum.com/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_rules_main) before posting as it could lead to you being banned.

We hope you enjoy your time at Habbox Forum and hope to see you around the forums soon! :D

Thanks,
---MAD---,
Habbox UK Assistant Forum Manager

velvet
22-11-2006, 01:42 PM
Welcome back. :]

MsDanneh
22-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Hello and welcome to Habbox UK Forum!

If you have any questions feel free to ask them over at the "Ask the Forum Moderators" forum which can be located here (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74).

Please be sure to read the forum rules (http://www.habboxforum.com/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_rules_main) before posting as it could lead to you being banned.

We hope you enjoy your time at Habbox Forum and hope to see you around the forums soon! :D

Thanks,
---MAD---,
Habbox UK Assistant Forum Manager

what a nice none "copy n paste"'d welcome :rolleyes:
but thanx anyways ;P

:Hazel
22-11-2006, 03:02 PM
Hi welcome, this isn't copy & paste. ;)

KHK
22-11-2006, 03:07 PM
IYAAAA

Wig44.
22-11-2006, 07:43 PM
Hi! Welcome to the forum, have fun!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!