PDA

View Full Version : Football (Soccer)

Cwmbran
22-11-2006, 10:54 AM
Now before i get started this is directed to people who live in South Wales.
Please all are welcome to give your opinions.

Here we go.
As you can tell iam a very keen Cwmbran Town fan, they play in the WPL (Welsh Premier League) The top flight of Welsh football.
Yep you got it home town of Daniel Gabbidon! West Ham United & Wales regular.

If you live near Cwmbran i encourage you to come down to the stadium on a match day! (Pm me for details of matches)

The entry fee is not alot and you get to watch what is truely thrilling football.
Even if you dont want the football, tells your mates and come down sit in the stand and have a good chat! Critercise the players if you want to what ever will make you come down. Eventually you will find your self hooked by the goal scorring abilities of Jody Jenkins (Top goal scorer for out club) and the sliky skills of Tyrone Toppar (Our very own Cristiano Ronaldo) at the age of 18 he is sure to get better and will become a Welsh International!

Cwmbran have achieved a featrue only one other club has managed (Juventus). They've played in all 4 major UEFA competitions: European Champions Cup (Champions League), UEFA Cup, Cup Winner's Cup, and InterToto Cup.

Now does that little bit of information give you something to smile about? :D

Ok ok now to the part where you can have your say!! (Thank god)
If you want to know anything about Cwmbran Town AFC Post on this thread I will respond.
Also if you have any ideas on how you would be more attracted to come and watch the club please state.

Here is the link to Cwmbran Towns Official Website.
http://www.cwmbrantownafc.org.uk/

Thanks. :)

brapbrap
22-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Yep ill be up from london sure thing.

Cwmbran
22-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Yep ill be up from london sure thing.

Haha ace :eusa_danc

brandon
22-11-2006, 09:15 PM
Get Cwmbran in the English league instead of Cardiff :eusa_dance

Cwmbran
23-11-2006, 11:57 AM
Get Cwmbran in the English league instead of Cardiff :eusa_dance

I like the way you think :D
Unfortunatly most of our good players have gone to merther tydfill which are in the confrence south division & Jody Jenkins used to play for Newport county.

We are hoping to make some big name signing such as Daniel Gabbidon when he leaves West Ham.

brapbrap
23-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Youll NEVER Get Gabbidon.

Cwmbran
23-11-2006, 09:26 PM
Youll NEVER Get Gabbidon.

He was born in Cwmbran, progressed through our youth academy (based at my school)

Maybe when his profesional carrer ends he will join Cwmbran in some way

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!