View Full Version : GCSE Geography Test (Glaciers) Decides which paper we go on

Rcss
27-11-2006, 07:01 PM
Has any1 done this test ?? Or anything on glaciers i dont get any of it lol
No joke its so boring!

If any1 has please help

Nixt
27-11-2006, 07:03 PM
I learnt about Glaciers, they are terribly boring!!
Remember everyone that you are only allowed to help slightly, don't give blatent answers!

I am sorry Ross, I can't really remember anything about em though =[

joshuar
27-11-2006, 07:07 PM
my geog teacher has given up on me. but all geog is boring its not really worth anything unless your planning on taking it to a higer level or you need to have the marks to use it as like a entry thing (like you need 5 GCSE's graded A* - C to get into my sixth form).

however we are going rainforests, which course are you doing?

Papershop
28-11-2006, 05:55 PM
i did galciers when i did geography. There easy to learn about but can be quite boring. Luckily they werent on my test and i got a B.

Angel-Light
28-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Glaciers I admit are the most boring part of Geography -.- Even worse when you watch an hour long video about a glacier. Good nap that was..

My only advice is just to read it over and take it in, no need to understand it. If you can mimic what you learnt from your work and do it in the test and you will be fine! Good luck though

Rcss
28-11-2006, 06:28 PM
I had my test today it wasnt to bad i done 2hours revison but it didnt really help i knew some of it but not much ( im the the lake district course ) i think im in my first yr of gcse so it didnt mean much it just decide wether it was higher or lower paper for real gcse so if i done poo im snockered

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!