PDA

View Full Version : Tonights streams

Pixel
29-11-2006, 08:30 PM
If you want to watch a prem match that ain't on tv tonight go to http://www.live-footy.org/ you need to intall pcast or something then you can watch it in your browser.

Arsenal 2 - 1 down :(
Came back from tennis and my mum goes arsenal are losing 1 - 0 and I thought she was kidding and i went in the other room and check sky sports news and they were 2-0 down :(
2-1 now though, van persie with another fantastic free kick :D:D

brandon
29-11-2006, 10:52 PM
Yeah I saw this on a NCFC forum.

:Hazel
30-11-2006, 10:00 AM
Nice ;o thanks for the link :) Surprised to see Arseanl lose, I watched the Chelsea game on sky & it was crap. :(

Pixel
30-11-2006, 10:38 AM
Nice ;o thanks for the link :) Surprised to see Arseanl lose, I watched the Chelsea game on sky & it was crap. :(

Yeah can't believe we lost.. No idea why Eboue or Clichy wasn't playing, also it was quite funny how paul merson described Song "He's like a fish stuck up a tree". I'm not sure but I think toure is out of the chelsea match :(

btw another good stream site is www.myp2p.eu
It will have all the matches live

30-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Yeah can't believe we lost.. No idea why Eboue or Clichy wasn't playing, also it was quite funny how paul merson described Song "He's like a fish stuck up a tree". I'm not sure but I think toure is out of the chelsea match :(

btw another good stream site is www.myp2p.eu
It will have all the matches live

When do you play them? That will be a big loss, hes a key player for you.

YellowParasol
30-11-2006, 12:58 PM
I was watching Sky Sports News live updates on scores and witnessed us losing 1-0 away to Bristol Rovers ;( are unbeaten 6 games ended ;o glad Man Utd won against the team that only managed to beat us 2-1 in the Carling Cup round 2 that was on Sky Sports in september

Pixel
30-11-2006, 01:36 PM
When do you play them? That will be a big loss, hes a key player for you.

10th of december ;(

I think if you have 5 yellow cards you miss 1 game but I think it's 1 week after you get the yellow card so he will play against spurs but miss the chelsea game :( he's a rock in defence so I got no idea how we will cope without him..
Also I think Senderos is out as he got sent off but gallas should be back I hope.. I think fabregas has 4 yellows so if he gets booked againsts spurs he's out for chelsea. :eusa_doh:

Oh well, the best we can hope for this season is a champions league spot and hopefully we will sort everything out for next season :)

30-11-2006, 02:59 PM
Oh well, the best we can hope for this season is a champions league spot and hopefully we will sort everything out for next season :)

Yeah I think its between Manu and Chelsea this season.

Pixel
30-11-2006, 07:18 PM
Yeah I think its between Manu and Chelsea this season.

Yeah, If we had beat fulham I would still have a bit of hope we could catch up but now I feel it's defently over which is a shame as it's so early in the season.
I'd rather see man united win the title than chelsea, I would hate to see chelsea win it again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!