PDA

View Full Version : CuteNew

Jseb
04-08-2004, 01:29 PM
Hi i am the manager of a fan site that will be back soon! but i try a new way to edit are letter and article! Its cutenew i know that habboom and impetuous use this! its look really great and easy their his only one prob for me :S. I speak french and my english his so so and i cant install cutenews so i was asking my self if some of u could help me on the step of installing this thing :D its could be appreciate!

jamie5k
04-08-2004, 03:01 PM
hey i can install it for you just pm me m8.

properclone
04-08-2004, 03:03 PM
You need a paid for ftp hoster that supports php :o

Jseb
04-08-2004, 03:17 PM
k a paid for ftp? wow that getting complicated lol my only experience that i really do was editing with frontpage and experience of about only 10 month of training on web site not that much hard wow !
Dont forgot i am french paid u need to pay???

jamie5k
04-08-2004, 03:20 PM
u dont need 2 i have mine hosted on a free web host go to www.hostultra.com u also get a free subdomain 2

Jseb
05-08-2004, 02:33 AM
then what do i need to do??? thx for that little help but i am not the best on the web site thing i been only making web site for only about 1 year now! :S and still not the best using front page not alway the good think but can help u on some complicated situation as i know but creating a section with CN look a little bit hard so its could be easy for some one to write down a few step that could help me :D thx to properclone and jamie4k :D

jamie5k
05-08-2004, 10:02 AM
ok
step 1: go to www.hostultra.com and make an account.
step 2: when finished make a folder called cutenews and upload all the contents of the cutenews folder from your computer to your host.
step 3: when done click on the index page and install cutenews.
step 4: when finished make an iframe in frontpage and link it to show_news.php in the cutenews folder.

that should help i think.

Jseb
05-08-2004, 02:28 PM
lol that really helping! :D i dont know how u know all this stuff but ur really good :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!