PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea unbeatable or just lucky

aldo121
28-03-2005, 10:00 AM
Chelsea arrr..... a good team or just lucky

to be hournist i think chelsea are just plain lucky

mr abrovich came to england looking to buy a good team he went to manchester united with his billions they turned him down

he went to arsenal they wouldnt take him

he brought chelsea & started pumping the cash into them by the millions

some how chelsea got lucky overnight

peter kenyon left united after making them millions

& the football world feel apart by the cracks & somehow this team 2 to 3 years ago where stuggling to get a ufea cup place get lucky

its fact that 3/4 of chelsea's fans have only surported chelsea because they have got a bit of money in hand

2 of my best friends went from manchester united to chelsea

so plz tell me chelsea unbeatable of just plain lucky ?

*+* AlDo121 *+*

Cypher-
28-03-2005, 10:25 AM
I agree with soe of the things you have said like the fact that Chelsea are only now being brought into display as a dominate force in England, it has always been Arsenal Manchester United and Liverpool grabbing the league each year or at least its been that 3 horse race but now because of Abramhovich they are richand able to buy whoever they want. They arent unbeatable (havent been arsenal in the league this season) and have been beat by teams such as bolton and birmingham :) Dont worry about chelseas money now because Abramhovich will get bored and leave them soon enough. Rumours in his native capital Moscow have it that he is looking to become involved with teams in the american football league the NFL so who knows what will happen? At least us Gooner fans, United fans and Liverpool fans not to mention the rest of the league can breathe easy knowing that our team's got to where they are now because of pure talent.

Luayminator
28-03-2005, 11:58 AM
Chelsea are just lucky, and arsenal werent a dominant force until last year.

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
10-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Chelsea are just lucky

paradox
10-04-2005, 04:16 PM
2 of my best friends went from manchester united to chelsea
It sounds like there Glory Supporters..
And Im NCFC and always have been, I mean we havent got the money, or the players but yet we managed to beat Man United 2-0.

Davisman
21-04-2005, 04:13 PM
LUCKY!!!!! :D

Jinxxed
21-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Unbeatable :D

Tw!xter
28-04-2005, 04:43 PM
chelsea are very lucky, they get all the run off the ball, every little deflection etc always goes for them and there luck has got to run out one day, i hope roman leaves then they are stuffed :D

boardslide
28-04-2005, 04:48 PM
I think Chelsea is a club which plays good footballer. Myself, being a die-hard liverpool fan, playing Chelsea on the next leg to determine the final spot in the Finals of the Champions league. Although it's a little unfair that there's a major injection of cash into Chelsea due to the buy-over by Russian Oil Dealer Roman Abrahamovich, it stills takes good management to buy such talented players and to gel them together in under one year. I think Mourinho did a very good job on managing his team, doing what he does best. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm still Liverpool for life and I'm very confident that we'll beat Chelsea in the second leg, but I just feel that they aren't just lucky, but more on sheer hardwork and the talent of players and staff.

:)

Syd
01-05-2005, 03:47 PM
They've got two of the best players in the country on their team, Frank Lampard and John Terry, it's not luck it's the fact that the way those two play together they spur on the team and keep scoring and making it easier for them to win the title. As a United supporter I'm suppsed to hate them but I think they have a well away chance of winning, to be perfectly honest with you they've won it already. Well done arsenal for trying but maybe next time Chelsea won't be so lucky.

:.bEx.:
01-05-2005, 03:54 PM
U can not go threw a season and win the premiership hardly loosing a game and be 'lucki' a outstanding team is one that plays rubbish but can still pull off a win and for parts of this season, chelsea have done that.
toher parts they ave just been overall outstanding.

and yes i no they wud be nothing realli without all that money cause they wouldnt have as many quality players and morhinio wouldnt of come to the club either, but whether your a chelsea fan or not u have to give them a huge ammount of credit for what they have achieved this season.

as for people who swap hu they support so they support the best team, they aint even supporters they are a waste of space in the football world in mi opinion - IM IPSWICH TILL I DIE ;)

Tw!xter
01-05-2005, 03:57 PM
any team in the premiership could win the league if they got the money that chelsea did, if roman abramovich took over at norwich and put lots off money in so they could buy any player they wanted then im sure they could win the premiership aswell, if a team cant win it with all the money in the world then too be fair they would never win it, so i dont see chelsea winning the league much of an achievement for them TBH, off course all the so called chelsea fans who have been there for this season love it and will go mad about it, but in 2001 chelsea`s average attendance was bout 21,500 now this season its 41,500 doesnt that tell you something ;) GLORY HUNTERS, not all but half of them who attend are

01-05-2005, 04:02 PM
any team in the premiership could win the league if they got the money that chelsea did, if roman abramovich took over at norwich and put lots off money in so they could buy any player they wanted then im sure they could win the premiership aswell

never could norwich win the premiership money or not, with there boring yuk manager they could neva do it :p

---MAD---
01-05-2005, 04:04 PM
hmm whoever wins tell me :p

Tw!xter
01-05-2005, 04:07 PM
yer but if they got all that money to spend they would have got in a new manager like chelsea did with mourinho :p

ps: it was just an example :D

Anyone know the united vs charlton score ?

01-05-2005, 04:09 PM
yer but if they got all that money to spend they would have got in a new manager like chelsea did with mourinho :p

ps: it was just an example :D

Anyone know the united vs charlton score ?
2-0 to man u damit!

Tw!xter
01-05-2005, 04:19 PM
fanx bex, who scored ?

01-05-2005, 04:21 PM
scholes and fletcher

Tw!xter
01-05-2005, 04:32 PM
ok fanx bex :D ill give you rep for that :)

01-05-2005, 04:32 PM
aww thnx, 4-0 now smith and rooney scored another 2

Tw!xter
01-05-2005, 04:35 PM
wow :o turned into a bit of an embarrasing scoreline for charlton, and there bad results at the end off seasons continues

jammy06
01-05-2005, 04:38 PM
They are lucky :)

01-05-2005, 04:39 PM
wow :o turned into a bit of an embarrasing scoreline for charlton, and there bad results at the end off seasons continues

yep as usual and i like charlton as a team there pretty decent and i no there captain as well personally! :p

Tw!xter
01-05-2005, 04:46 PM
yer i like charlton, got a few old wimbledon players, eg: super chris perry , and jason euell and herman (cnt spell his last name :p )

01-05-2005, 04:48 PM
o gd ol' heridenson yeah he woz class at ipswich gr8 player

matty holland is the best though use to fink the world of him at ipswich

BlueTails
01-05-2005, 04:52 PM
eh hem.... Luck Is Everything With Chelsea.. And Money Blah Off Mourhino And Abhamovich [i cant spell]

Tw!xter
01-05-2005, 04:57 PM
yer both gr8 players :D

01-05-2005, 05:00 PM
yer both gr8 players :D

agreed ;)

Tw!xter
01-05-2005, 05:03 PM
also ipswich have wimbledon`s old keeper super kelvin davis :D gr8 keeper he is, top bloke aswell :eusa_clap

01-05-2005, 05:06 PM
kelvin is awsome he's had such a gr8 season, voted in the pfa championship team as well as top goalie in the league, gr8 achievement he awsome

---MAD---
01-05-2005, 05:06 PM
lol i gave her rep too, shes great with footie :p

01-05-2005, 05:07 PM
lol i gave her rep too, shes great with footie :p

lol :) i love footie, wish i could remember skool stuff as much as i remember footie facts lol :p

Tw!xter
01-05-2005, 05:09 PM
yep, if wimbledon didnt move to milton keynes we could have had a gr8 team by now :(

but oh well, have to start over as afc wimbledon in non league and work our way up again :eusa_danc

01-05-2005, 05:10 PM
yeah i fink afc wimbledon will suprise every1 and do gr8 get rite up in the football league within a few seasons would be an awsome achievement

Tw!xter
01-05-2005, 05:11 PM
yep, its great anyway, seeing all the non league grounds etc, i plan to visit most footy grounds by the time im sort of 50 :p :D

01-05-2005, 05:13 PM
lol, ive been to the ipswich ground like for every home game in the last 6 years, bin to the colchester ground cause its like 10 minutes away from mi house, wivenhoe footy ground (non-league) cause its a minute away from mi house, o and the ajax stadium in holland when i went on a skool football tour last summer that woz outstanding

Tw!xter
01-05-2005, 05:24 PM
wow, cool, ive been to alot of non league footy grounds now. seen some right rubbish ones and some okish ones lol, ive been to craven cottage (fulham) and brentford for an afc wimbledon pre season friendly at the beggining off this season, as afc wimbledon go up the leagues thou i shall go to alot off new grounds :)

paradox
01-05-2005, 08:02 PM
I went to Colchester's ground too, I like to see the odd locals sometimes ;)
I hope AFC Wimbledon bounce-back! They sold us a great player and for that they deserve it.

Tw!xter
01-05-2005, 08:17 PM
we will bounce back :D , might not be in the premiership again for 20 odd years but we will get bk there :)

done it before and we shall do it again ;)

Davisman
03-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Well money has bought Chelsea's way through!!!!! :D

MYKE!
03-05-2005, 06:35 PM
I'm not a chealsea fan but the manager is genious.

Davisman
03-05-2005, 07:30 PM
And Chelsea's owner aint the most un-dodgiest person in the world!!!!! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!