PDA

View Full Version : Geog Teacher ¬.¬

Nemo
08-12-2006, 09:16 PM
This happened last friday

So theres my geog teacher, good guy but now we got some other teacher teaching us and he has some serious anger problems. whilst my usual teacher just watches. Recently they been gettin really strict and stuff. My friend got half an hour det. for asking a normal question. so anyways last friday this girl kept takin my stuff so i had to talk whilst grabbing it back xD and he keeps me after school for half an hour and then i miss my bus as im coming out and i was waiting in the cold dark for a stinkin bus which was overly packed. so there was my non-enjoyable last friday ¬.¬

Eamonn
08-12-2006, 09:42 PM
Teachers arn't allowed to keep you in for longer than ten minutes after school without parent permission.

Plank
09-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Teachers arn't allowed to keep you in for longer than ten minutes after school without parent permission.
thats the same at my school..

Nixt
09-12-2006, 11:21 AM
It's fifteen at mine.

Rozi
13-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Its half an hour at Minis school (My old school)

But seriously, that guy has serious anger problems.

He almost hit a girl.

We're a hard class though.

Proprint
13-12-2006, 03:57 PM
My schools limit is 20mins.. Thats in special cases only. :rolleyes:

Carlsta
13-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Our teachers arnt allowed to keep us behind at all unless they send a letter home and our parents give consent!

cocaine
13-12-2006, 04:09 PM
Sounds harsh.

Herman
13-12-2006, 04:16 PM
10 mins? 15 mins? 1/2 hour?

I seriously wonder why you all complain. Teachers are allowed to detend you to up to 4 hours here. Shortest detention is 2 hours, with or without parent's permission. :rolleyes:

cocaine
13-12-2006, 04:22 PM
10 mins? 15 mins? 1/2 hour?

I seriously wonder why you all complain. Teachers are allowed to detend you to up to 4 hours here. Shortest detention is 2 hours, with or without parent's permission. :rolleyes:

Yes but we live in a completely different country.

Prowler!
13-12-2006, 04:26 PM
I hate my school, Strict as hell.

Jõnathan
13-12-2006, 05:16 PM
This happened last friday

So theres my geog teacher, good guy but now we got some other teacher teaching us and he has some serious anger problems. whilst my usual teacher just watches. Recently they been gettin really strict and stuff. My friend got half an hour det. for asking a normal question. so anyways last friday this girl kept takin my stuff so i had to talk whilst grabbing it back xD and he keeps me after school for half an hour and then i miss my bus as im coming out and i was waiting in the cold dark for a stinkin bus which was overly packed. so there was my non-enjoyable last friday ¬.¬

Omg we had a woman like that in Y8 -s he was a ***0t.

-Dispute
13-12-2006, 06:38 PM
I agree ,to the teacher you were messing about/ talking, so now you know not to talk.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!