Shoovers
09-12-2006, 10:35 PM
what are your views on this ?

brapbrap
10-12-2006, 09:39 PM
Its a takeover.

Lµke
11-12-2006, 11:37 AM
Im all for it, but only on the agreement that we don't 'buy' or way to success like Chelski. They need to keep tradition and when they build the new ground i hope they name one of the two ends 'The Kop' to keep the atmosphere, we dont wanna end up like Arsenal now do we.

Fonejacker
11-12-2006, 12:12 PM
Im all for it, but only on the agreement that we don't 'buy' or way to success like Chelski. They need to keep tradition and when they build the new ground i hope they name one of the two ends 'The Kop' to keep the atmosphere, we dont wanna end up like Arsenal now do we.

I agree Im not a liverpool fan but i Breathe Football, Im not sure if the take over will effect much

Scouse
14-12-2006, 05:42 PM
I agree Im not a liverpool fan but i Breathe Football, Im not sure if the take over will effect much
effect much????
we'll be richer than chelsea, and will have more and better players.

James!
14-12-2006, 05:44 PM
effect much????
we'll be richer than chelsea, and will have more and better players.I doubt it. :rolleyes:

Acidulantes
14-12-2006, 07:46 PM
I think the royal family of dubai are a tad richer than roman abramovich... so I think we will tbh... It wont effect much because part of the 450 mil is going to the stadium and some of its paying off debts... I hope they call the new ground anfield and have the kop at one end too...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!