PDA

View Full Version : Photography.....

womanizer
10-12-2006, 01:19 PM
K, I have a photography project but I'm stuck on a few points... I really do not know what to do on them so like... :s

- ather 10 black and white photos on architectural photography, write down the photographers name
- Write 1/2 page on each topic and include and visual example of each; lighting, viewpoint, framing, colour, rule of 1/3rds, line, shape.
- Draw and label an SLR camera, draw and explain the shutter speed, aperture, exposure and depth of field.
- Write about different film types
- Write about different lenses and include examples for photos taken with various lenses.
- Write about the advantages and disadvantages of digital cameras
- Draw a strip cartoon of how to develope a film
- Draw a strip cartoon of how to make a contact sheet
- Draw a strip cartoon of how to make a print
- Write 1 full oage on 2 different architectural photgraphers and evaluate 5 examples of their work in your own words ie: Bernice Abbott, Norman Foster, Rodchenko or photographers of your chouce.
- Write a 1 page overall evaluation of your project.

uh thats it Any help would be greatly appreciated ^^

pulchritude
10-12-2006, 01:25 PM
Wow.. er... that sounds hard :o?

I wanted to do photography but If I have to do stuff like that then I'm stuffed.

womanizer
10-12-2006, 01:29 PM
uh yeh u do. I rly have no idea what to do lol

Dazzle
10-12-2006, 01:51 PM
and you only have 2 days to do it all ;s blessyou <3

Keane10
10-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Was way to hard for me too

womanizer
10-12-2006, 02:18 PM
- Write 1/2 page on each topic and include and visual example of each; lighting, viewpoint, framing, colour, rule of 1/3rds, line, shape.
- Write about different film types
- Write about different lenses and include examples for photos taken with various lenses
- Draw a strip cartoon of how to make a print

Thats whats left I need help with

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!