PDA

View Full Version : Busses ;ll

Tussauds!
10-12-2006, 05:59 PM
Bloody busses are useless, I hate them..

There never on time, always late..

And to top it all off, stagecoach bought roadcar round here so its now Stagecoach Lincolnshire and all the prices have gone up ;llllllllllll

Caution
10-12-2006, 06:00 PM
I hate them, they're always late!:@

Hecktix
10-12-2006, 06:01 PM
I have been having TERRIBLE problems with stagecoach lincolnshire. The bus drives past me every morning :@:@

They are useless!! I've complained many times.

The-Great-Dude
10-12-2006, 06:02 PM
No, they're either late so you have to wait longer, or early so you get to the bus stop late (which is on time) and you have to wait for the next one.

Luckyrare
10-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Mine are good o.O Public ones are always on time (+/- 1-3 minutes) School ones are more like (+ 1-10 minutes) but crap

Hecktix
10-12-2006, 06:03 PM
I mean I'll stand at Lincoln Bus station for Half an hour for my bus which is meant to be every 10 minutes.

I'll get on a bus which is full of people, very claustrophobic!

Then we'll pull off and we see 3 of our buses following eachother down the highstreet :@

kolopo
10-12-2006, 06:10 PM
What annoys me about buses is when it says it's supposed to depart at, say for example, 13:21... and you get there before 13:21 and it's already gone. It's like WTHHH, you weren't supposed to go yet :|

Lµke
10-12-2006, 07:30 PM
What annoys me about buses is when it says it's supposed to depart at, say for example, 13:21... and you get there before 13:21 and it's already gone. It's like WTHHH, you weren't supposed to go yet :|

Yea but if you've ever spoke to a driver most bus companys keep scanners in the buses, they can track how early/late you are. If your late, you get punished, and also they take off early so they dont have to rush. I mean every been on a bus when the drivers running late?

cocaine
10-12-2006, 07:31 PM
Buses are useless.

Tussauds!
10-12-2006, 08:00 PM
I have been having TERRIBLE problems with stagecoach lincolnshire. The bus drives past me every morning :@:@

They are useless!! I've complained many times.

Stagecoach lincolnshire as its now so called is so useless..

Bring back roadcar, thats what I say..

Mablethorpe -> Lincoln on the bus, leaves at like 9:30am.. It didn't even come until 10:05 :llllllllllll

clarissa !!
10-12-2006, 08:01 PM
i dont use buses :}}

trams<3

Tussauds!
10-12-2006, 08:02 PM
i dont use buses :}}

trams<3
yes

with your oyster card

clarissa !!
10-12-2006, 08:03 PM
yes

with your oyster card
yer .

immature
10-12-2006, 08:05 PM
buses are trampy.

Charlie
10-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Buses are annoying.

The school shuttle bus that i have to catch, is either really early so i miss it, or really late so i'm late for class.

And, the one i catch to go home never turns up on time, or another one is right in front of it, and i nearly miss it.

Hecktix
10-12-2006, 09:30 PM
Stagecoach lincolnshire as its now so called is so useless..

Bring back roadcar, thats what I say..

Mablethorpe -> Lincoln on the bus, leaves at like 9:30am.. It didn't even come until 10:05 :llllllllllll

Yeah I say bring back RoadCar too... the sad thing is why can't they realise that people were happy with RoadCar's Buses. They have to go and change it. It's absolute rubbish.

Mablethorpe - Lincoln, is that the number 10? I was meant to be going to see my friend in Louth on that bus the other week... it didn't turn up at the bus station, I asked one of the dudes in flourescent jackets and he said "I dunno do I? Maybe it's stuck in traffic?"

Robzor
10-12-2006, 09:31 PM
i catch the bus to get home from school
and wednesdays are a pain
1. its cold
2. the first bus is always full so i have to wait a extra 30 mins :<

Jamie!
10-12-2006, 09:36 PM
The buses up here are alright, theres 1 like every 7min or summat at most stops n they are hardly ever late/early or whatever

Tussauds!
10-12-2006, 09:52 PM
Yeah I say bring back RoadCar too... the sad thing is why can't they realise that people were happy with RoadCar's Buses. They have to go and change it. It's absolute rubbish.

Mablethorpe - Lincoln, is that the number 10? I was meant to be going to see my friend in Louth on that bus the other week... it didn't turn up at the bus station, I asked one of the dudes in flourescent jackets and he said "I dunno do I? Maybe it's stuck in traffic?"

Yep the number 10, and sometimes it doesn't even stop in Louth..

You have to practically shout at the drive so he will let you off, it's pathetic..

Infact, im complaining - The service is aload of beep.

And it's getting confusing now, apparently they are not using numbers for much longer and are using colours..

Like the yellow line is mablethorpe - skegness and stuff like that..

And them annoying voices they have on them now, "THIS IS THE YELLOW LINE BETWEEN MABLETHORPE AND SKEGNESS, CALLING AT BLEH"

Argghhhhhh //rantover//

Hecktix
10-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Well your bobbaed if you're colourblind then

I complained and got 2 comments about them in the Lincolnshire echo.

On the same day my thing in the echo was published I got an email from the Director or something and he said they would be making changes.

1 month later nothing has changed.

Tussauds!
10-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Well your bobbaed if you're colourblind then

I complained and got 2 comments about them in the Lincolnshire echo.

On the same day my thing in the echo was published I got an email from the Director or something and he said they would be making changes.

1 month later nothing has changed.

How did you get it in echo? :P

You've just gaveee me an idea....

I think we should both complain, and anyway brb now im emailing lincolnshire echo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!