PDA

View Full Version : Leaving > Back May 2007

jackass
12-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Kk, I have way too many infractions, I wasn't going to leave until i became a mod, but now you can't be a mod if you have like 2 or more infractions. So when they are gone, I will apply then. I will come and go in between now and May, but not much and only to see whats going on. So cya everyone for a while, yet you will see me in bits and bobs of the forum. Oh yeh, one more thing before I go...

INFRACTIONS SUCK!

pleke
12-12-2006, 06:34 PM
lol, funny.

cya..

Dotals
12-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Cya on a new account soon.

;D

the wombats
12-12-2006, 06:37 PM
funniest reason to leave 2006.

CYAAAAAAAAA

clarissa !!
12-12-2006, 06:37 PM
funniest reason to leave 2006.

CYAAAAAAAAA
lolz......

biiiiii1!!£"kgjrkgh

Nixt
12-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Infractions that have the six month expiry thing will be reversed soon, along with the permanent ones...

the wombats
12-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Infractions that have the six month expiry thing will be reversed soon, along with the permanent ones...

really? that means i lose infractions. yayayayaya

benjamin
12-12-2006, 06:40 PM
woo @what ^ said :] mines a 6 month'er

and cya dude.

jackass
12-12-2006, 06:40 PM

Yay! That'll leave me with only 3/4 left! :D

And will change my return date to Marchish.

Pitch
12-12-2006, 06:48 PM
this isnt really leaving.. is it? and requests for habbo images? :S everyone knows its tom.jeax.com?!?!?!

Nixt
12-12-2006, 06:50 PM
this isnt really leaving.. is it? and requests for habbo images? :S everyone knows its tom.jeax.com?!?!?!

Sorry? :s

Habbox UK Forum (http://www.habboxforum.com/index.php) > Help / Questions / Comments (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143) > Welcome To Habbox Forum / Goodbye (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14) > Leaving (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=635)

jackass
12-12-2006, 06:52 PM

It is leaving "/

And about the other comment you made about status images;

1) They are not just for habbo
2) Not all people know you get them from tom.ijeax.com
3) You can't do the above now anyway
4) I am making my own
5) And people pm me with the background of what they want

Pitch
12-12-2006, 07:02 PM
from what ive seen of you on your past account, you arent making them yourself?
&Nixt: I meant he isnt really leaving, hes just taking a "break" which people could have guessed by the fact that he isnt posting.

jackass
12-12-2006, 07:18 PM
from what ive seen of you on your past account, you arent making them yourself?
&Nixt: I meant he isnt really leaving, hes just taking a "break" which people could have guessed by the fact that he isnt posting.

It says I WILL, if you read.

letisix
12-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Ok, Mate i hope you have a good Time till You come back lol

Zuar
12-12-2006, 08:46 PM
I liked you ;[

BYE

Zuar
12-12-2006, 08:46 PM
EDIT : SOrry for double post lagg

jackass
12-12-2006, 09:00 PM
I liked you ;[

BYE

=D Thanks! I don't know you much, but yeh, thanks! :P

Prowler!
12-12-2006, 09:06 PM
Cya :( x[

r-a-r-e-g-u-y
12-12-2006, 09:35 PM
bye, have a fun 5 months
can i just say if you set a 'COMING BACK DATE' its like your obsessed and your gona sit next to a calendar ticking of the days

jackass
12-12-2006, 09:39 PM
bye, have a fun 5 months
can i just say if you set a 'COMING BACK DATE' its like your obsessed and your gona sit next to a calendar ticking of the days

Shut the hell up. Loads of people set coming back dates. You don't even know me, so don't think i'm obsessed when i'm not, and i'm not going to tick off the days lmao. Like if someone has a dental appointment, they don't tick off days. Your just plain stupid and probaly 7 years old?

Pitch
12-12-2006, 09:58 PM
your post made no sense. niether does the fact you leaving so that you can be a forum mod in 5 months. ever considered the fact your wonderful self might not get it, with or without your infraction count? or is that just the excuse your using to avoid failure? your going to reply with "you dont even know me shutup"
and for that i lose what little respect i had for you. of course i dont know you, its blatantly obvious no-one knows you on the internet because you meet new people so that isnt a come back. Why do you find it almost impossible to post without attempting to burn someone or look good?

:Hazel
12-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Goodbye ;o

The-Great-Dude
12-12-2006, 10:13 PM
You're leaving because of infractions...

Oh well, see ya around.

VerbalWhale
13-12-2006, 12:13 AM
Kk, I have way too many infractions, I wasn't going to leave until i became a mod, but now you can't be a mod if you have like 2 or more infractions. So when they are gone, I will apply then. I will come and go in between now and May, but not much and only to see whats going on. So cya everyone for a while, yet you will see me in bits and bobs of the forum. Oh yeh, one more thing before I go...

INFRACTIONS SUCK!

Its nice to see people have high aspirations in life.

Yggdrasill
13-12-2006, 09:43 AM
BIBI....

jackass
13-12-2006, 03:46 PM
your post made no sense. niether does the fact you leaving so that you can be a forum mod in 5 months. ever considered the fact your wonderful self might not get it, with or without your infraction count? or is that just the excuse your using to avoid failure? your going to reply with "you dont even know me shutup"
and for that i lose what little respect i had for you. of course i dont know you, its blatantly obvious no-one knows you on the internet because you meet new people so that isnt a come back. Why do you find it almost impossible to post without attempting to burn someone or look good?

Lmao. I chuckled at that post. You get angry easily don't you? ;)
Have fun meeting new people and losing your respect for them!

MADNESS!
13-12-2006, 05:03 PM
Lmao. I chuckled at that post. You get angry easily don't you? ;)
Have fun meeting new people and losing your respect for them!

Havent you left yet?

Am I the only one who remebers those rooms he posted pretending to be the owner?
Hes a wannabee and a spammer

jackass
13-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Havent you left yet?

Am I the only one who remebers those rooms he posted pretending to be the owner?
Hes a wannabee and a spammer

Sorry, but i have never posted pretending to be the owner? Wannabe and spammer? I don't think so...

But yeh, I never said I am leaving TODAY, I also said you will see me in bits and bobs of the forum, just not that often.

Wig44.
13-12-2006, 06:28 PM
You're just a wind up merchant. I think you will find that people like pitch just want you out of here ASAP, I can't see any good you have bought this forum, only trouble. You may still fail your application to become a Moderator even without infractions, so grow up and stop stirring things up.

Apart from that, goodbye, and I hope you return a better member whenever you do come back.

jackass
13-12-2006, 06:32 PM
You're just a wind up merchant. I think you will find that people like pitch just want you out of here ASAP, I can't see any good you have bought this forum, only trouble. You may still fail your application to become a Moderator even without infractions, so grow up and stop stirring things up.

Apart from that, goodbye, and I hope you return a better member whenever you do come back.

Seriously, what the hell...? Whats up with the last 3 people that have posted? What trouble have I caused, LMAO. And I have grown up. kfnxbi.

Wig44.
13-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Clearly, you havent gronw up the way you have acted before.

jackass
13-12-2006, 07:21 PM
Clearly, you havent gronw up the way you have acted before.

As I just asked, how have I acted before?

r-a-r-e-g-u-y
14-12-2006, 03:59 PM
sia m8, remember to put you got infractions on habbox forum on your CV when you apply for that well wanted job at oxfam & i don't know you but from your posts and reactions just in this thread the evidence stacks up that your a moron

& about you saying your not obsessed with habbo
can i ask why your auto biography in your profile says
'loves habbo'
you'll probably change it now

jackass
14-12-2006, 05:04 PM
sia m8, remember to put you got infractions on habbox forum on your CV when you apply for that well wanted job at oxfam & i don't know you but from your posts and reactions just in this thread the evidence stacks up that your a moron

& about you saying your not obsessed with habbo
can i ask why your auto biography in your profile says
'loves habbo'
you'll probably change it now

Lol!!!! Just by your name you remind me of a, no wait you ARE a "moron". And btw, who said I was getting a job at oxfam lmao, and don't diss oxfam, idiot. I barely ever go on habbo, I wrote that profile ages ago when I joined hxf. And yes I will change it, not yet but eventaully.

Oh ps: LMAO, LMAO, LMAO! He just bad repped me saying, *removed*

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't post reputation comments, thanks. :)

brapbrap
14-12-2006, 05:06 PM
Thread creation:12-12-2006, 06:33 PM

Today is the 14th.....

Weren't you leaving....?

sk8.dude13
14-12-2006, 05:08 PM
see ya m8

jackass
14-12-2006, 05:09 PM
see ya m8

Cya, although not leaving right this second.

But yeh, I never said I am leaving TODAY, I also said you will see me in bits and bobs of the forum, just not that often.

Pitch
14-12-2006, 06:40 PM
so really your not leaving.. so really the point of this thread is? You say yourself you wont be on asmuch. This doesnt mean your leaving? So why post it?!

MADNESS!
14-12-2006, 07:22 PM
so really your not leaving.. so really the point of this thread is? You say yourself you wont be on asmuch. This doesnt mean your leaving? So why post it?!

Exactually what i was wondering

Also it wasnt just that room you made out to be yours, you alwys bumped threads, and made stupid comments and then pretended to be two people

Exactually when are you leaving?

Plank
14-12-2006, 07:57 PM
i hate it when people like this make these threads.. they get in a mood because they have infractions, say they are leaving and less than 1 week later they are on habbox as much as they were before...

& if you reply to this after you have said you were leaving, whats the point making this thread? your not really leaving if your still gonna come on to see whats going on..

Pitch
14-12-2006, 08:54 PM
hardly anyone even said goodbye.. if you are reading this mwr bwabwy infwaction cwyer maybe take a note from what is being inferred.

jackass
14-12-2006, 08:56 PM
Exactually what i was wondering

Also it wasnt just that room you made out to be yours, you alwys bumped threads, and made stupid comments and then pretended to be two people

Exactually when are you leaving?

Now I really need people to explain, when I ask them to give an example, they don't give it! I have never bumped threads, I have never pretended to be two people, end of story. I AM leaving, but now and again, I may post, but thats like 10 posts per month at the most? Why can't you guys just think about leaving it at this? No matter what I put you won't be happy for some reason.

Pitch
14-12-2006, 09:04 PM
aww damn i tempted fate.

Habbo UK Name: teadude
GreyScale is a glorious beacon of lightGreyScale is a glorious beacon of light
Default LMAO!!
Sorry, but the last post you made in my leaving thread made me laugh so much. Ohnoez mwy mwummy will hwere abwout this. Btw loads of people said goodbye, so go and be a good person, and play in the motorway. Yay!

Firstly, id gladly go play in the motorway if you went first, anything to get you to actually leave, instead of just continuously saying you will, getting our hopes up all the time really is starting to irritate me now. Either leave, or dont, but whatever you do just stick to it instead of something different every other day. Anyway, unlike you, i wont be posting in this thread again.. its just showing that i'll waste my time on your pathetic attempts at attention..

jackass
14-12-2006, 09:06 PM
aww damn i tempted fate.

Habbo UK Name: teadude
GreyScale is a glorious beacon of lightGreyScale is a glorious beacon of light
Default LMAO!!
Sorry, but the last post you made in my leaving thread made me laugh so much. Ohnoez mwy mwummy will hwere abwout this. Btw loads of people said goodbye, so go and be a good person, and play in the motorway. Yay!

Firstly, id gladly go play in the motorway if you went first, anything to get you to actually leave, instead of just continuously saying you will, getting our hopes up all the time really is starting to irritate me now. Either leave, or dont, but whatever you do just stick to it instead of something different every other day. Anyway, unlike you, i wont be posting in this thread again.. its just showing that i'll waste my time on your pathetic attempts at attention..

Once again, your speaking like you know everything about me. I have already said what I am doing and when, so there is no need to carry on posting like you said. I would like to meet you someday so I can smile at your face when you realise I am a good person.

Eamonn
14-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Yes :D I have a few six monthers and one perm :)

and err bye?

Herman
15-12-2006, 05:51 PM
I don't really like you, but bye. I doubt you're coming back that late anyway.

london
15-12-2006, 06:20 PM
You made a post on the 13th saying you where leaving 'today'.

Yet you posted the next day..

bye I guess.

brapbrap
15-12-2006, 07:54 PM
GO AWAY.

NintendoFreak
15-12-2006, 08:04 PM
What are infractions?

brapbrap
15-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Infractions are like the old system of usernotes. But unlike them they have the advantage of keeping forum members much more aware of their offences. This awareness is what we hope will prevent users from re-offending and therefore preventing themselves from getting banned.

Everytime a user recieves an infraction it stays for 2 months unless reversed before time by a super moderator or an adminstrator. Forum moderators and super moderators do not have the ability to alter the infraction length. It is kept for 6 months so that there is a reasonable log if you break rules constantly then stop for a few months then start to break rules again.

Along with the infraction a Private Message is sent to the user to help them understand exactly why they were infracted. The PM is sent because when an infraction is given a moderator has a choice of categories which they are infracting a user on, as the catagories are slightly vague a Private Message is sent to give a more detailed report on the offence.

Any user who collects high numbers of infractions or constantly breaks the rules will likely find themselves to be banned.

Herman
15-12-2006, 11:24 PM
What are infractions?
It's a thing moderators/admins/whatever give you for breaking the rules.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!