PDA

View Full Version : Your Team Need You!

Nightcrawler
15-12-2006, 09:08 PM
I Know This might Not affect Your Team But i Would Feel Very Honoured If You Would Help My Team, We might Even Play you here Someday

All you have to do is email this Letter to

[email protected] ([email protected]).

Dear Sir/Madam
Ref: Memorial Stadium Regeneration Scheme
I am writing to you in support of the planning application recently submitted by Bristol Rovers Football Club for the redevelopment of the Memorial Stadium.
The stadium cannot continue in its present state. It is already substandard in terms of the current requirements of the Football League and the Rugby Premiership and in terms of the expectations and aspirations of spectators and other non-matchday customers. Continuing the practice of "patch and mend" is simply not sustainable.
The search for a suitable and deliverable site for a purpose built stadium has been going on for 20 years without success.
In developing the scheme to this stage the football club has demonstrated its ability for innovation in finding a fundable solution to the need to upgrade its facilities.
The club has demonstrated its ability to invest in a multi-million pound scheme to provide a sound basis for improving its status in the Football League that will improve the profile of Bristol as a whole.
Rovers have shown great vision in developing plans for a multi-use stadium that will add life and vibrancy to this part of Horfield and to the City of Bristol.
For all of the above reasons I am giving my full support to this regeneration scheme and would ask the council also to give its backing by approving the application.

Thank You For your Time To read this letter

Your Faithfully

brapbrap
15-12-2006, 09:55 PM
No.

Nightcrawler
15-12-2006, 10:01 PM
If your not going to Do it then

Dont post in here this could be classed as Spam

pleke
15-12-2006, 10:03 PM
i did it.

Nightcrawler
15-12-2006, 10:05 PM
Cheers Ill +Rep Everyone Who sends it and posts in this Forum

And Everyone Who doesnt But still Posts will get -Reps

Jamie!
15-12-2006, 10:17 PM
Erm...theres nout much wrong with your ground, well there wasn't last year when I was there?

I'll do it anyways though...why don't your council do what Doncaster is doing and build the stadium in like a sports complex place, and you could share it with City?

Nightcrawler
15-12-2006, 10:38 PM
It Goes like this Rovers play Saturday And Bristol Rugby Play Sunday

City Hate Us and we Hate which would then make why should we move Agruement

Also are Stadium is old some stands have no roof
the Stadium is also a Gym, Resturant, Hotel and Wind and Solar Farm creating renewable energy For the Complex and too power Flood Lights which are the ones that make the grass grow quicker like at Twickenham

Prowler!
16-12-2006, 10:30 AM
I did it.

sl4rt is banned
16-12-2006, 01:48 PM
Never been to the ground but sent it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!