sally37
30-03-2005, 07:23 PM
im really worried about my sats at the moment in maths english and science

maths 2
english 2
science 2

thats really bad isn't it?
im working really hard i can't spell that much or read that much
im so scared about my sats i havn't had my easter hoildays yet i break up next week the week after im going to go to a study school just for a day i wanna do very well in my sats but i don't think im going to get the results :(

Bruck
31-03-2005, 02:04 PM
im really worried about my sats at the moment in maths english and science :(

No Worries Honestly, they are not hard at all, I got Straight 7's
Not to difficult, if you need any Help, just search my name and I'll give you some Hints and Tips on my Homework Master :)

Just remember : Try Hard, and do your best. Thats all you can do
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
:wav:-----------:wav:

- Bruck

MYKE!
31-03-2005, 02:14 PM
But the spelling in ur post is perfect. :s

AngJum
31-03-2005, 02:21 PM
I have sats or w/e you wanna call them in May, I'm really scared too.. but my sister passed all of hers' I think.. and she said they aint hard if you revise for them, so I'm just gonna revise as much as I can ;)

MYKE!
31-03-2005, 02:36 PM
I never revise but im going to for the sats.
I might go to booster class as well.

Rich.Boy
31-03-2005, 02:41 PM
Im SUPER nervous because my maths teacher is entering me for the level 8 paper and ive only got 3 weeks to try a practice level 8 paper and all that.
I got 3 marks off a 7 in science in the mocks but thats only because we hadnt done alot of the work...
English ill probeblys get a 6 because it is not my strongest subject.

How i wish we did a sat in ict :)

AngJum
31-03-2005, 02:50 PM
I've done Home ec practise exams, and I failed by one mark.. but they were common sense questions, and I either debated over which one was right and I ended up picking the wrong one.. but then we did a Mock exam in Home ec and it was really easy, I think I've passed :) My strong subjects are;
English, Art, Home ec, Geography, Computing and French but I'm terrible at Maths.. so I think I'll do ok..

Anti-Frizz
31-03-2005, 02:53 PM
Lmao. I have my SATS this year... not looking forward to them, but hey! They're not really that important...Its basically for the schools use. Coz I mean when you go looking for a job or whatever...they're not really gonna as for your SATS results. Im more worried about my GCSEs and A Levels and the coursework etc.

Jacko2kn3
31-03-2005, 02:56 PM
SAT's are to make sure the school isn't teaching you rubbish, basically. I got 7 8 7 in my Year 9 SAT's.

GCSE is what I'm worrying about, although I did a Business Studies exam this year and got 82%, and a B in my Maths Module 8, so I'm doing good so far ;)

AngJum
31-03-2005, 02:56 PM
They use your Folio's though, don't they? and what you learn in Class needs to be in your head for the Exams though?

Anti-Frizz
31-03-2005, 02:57 PM
Pmsl, lets not show off now Jacko xD

sally37
31-03-2005, 03:05 PM
im still really worried at the moment im a level 2 in all subjects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngJum
31-03-2005, 03:12 PM
:( Sally.. I don't do the grades you guys do.
1-2 here is Credit level = best grades. 3-4 = General level = ok grades. 5 - 6 = Foundation = bottom.. 7 = fail.

I'm a mixture of each.. (Exept from Fail..)

I hope you do ok

sally37
31-03-2005, 03:15 PM
thanks Ang :)

AngJum
31-03-2005, 03:20 PM
thanks Ang :)

Np sally :)

*.Glitter.Rip.*
31-03-2005, 03:23 PM
Dont give up! With revision now you would need to practise about half an hour or an hour everyday to be sure that ou would get 6-7. Im in year eight and I value tests too seriously. This was because I was doing a piano test/exam and I only had 2 weeks to do it but I hadnt finished well and I was rubbish and I was told by my teacher which was hard hitting to me since I was never told rubbish! This is the time were I stayed off one day of school to practise non stop piano. Tiring as it sounds and frustrating I managed to practise from 8:00AM to 4:30PM which was about eight and a half hours. I the moved onto pieces(scales and Arpeggioes) which I managed to figure out and get perfect.

But never leave it to the last min! Im studying at my Sats already! What a bookworm I am but it'll make life a lot easyer and always try. Itll help in GCSE's and wont leave you like the dunce people always muckin around. They are nothing unless they buck there ideas up right now. So always try at anything even if its not important! Aim High not low as My Mum says! :)

AngJum
31-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Dont give up! With revision now you would need to practise about half an hour or an hour everyday to be sure that ou would get 6-7. Im in year eight and I value tests too seriously. This was because I was doing a piano test/exam and I only had 2 weeks to do it but I hadnt finished well and I was rubbish and I was told by my teacher which was hard hitting to me since I was never told rubbish! This is the time were I stayed off one day of school to practise non stop piano. Tiring as it sounds and frustrating I managed to practise from 8:00AM to 4:30PM which was about eight and a half hours. I the moved onto pieces(scales and Arpeggioes) which I managed to figure out and get perfect.

But never leave it to the last min! Im studying at my Sats already! What a bookworm I am but it'll make life a lot easyer and always try. Itll help in GCSE's and wont leave you like the dunce people always muckin around. They are nothing unless they buck there ideas up right now. So always try at anything even if its not important! Aim High not low as My Mum says! :)

Well said :)

*.Glitter.Rip.*
31-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Well said :)
Thanks Anj :D

lauralol
31-03-2005, 05:10 PM
im still really worried at the moment im a level 2 in all subjects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's quite strange... because the foundation paper is levels 3-6 and the higher is 5-8. I've never heard of anyone getting a Level 2 before...

sally37
31-03-2005, 06:40 PM
i know its strange i get 3-5 exam paper but i get below that thats means i have no level

T.Kelly
01-04-2005, 01:33 PM
I just did my mocks, and was 1 mark of a 7 in maths :@ I ain't got my english or science back yet, but in yr 6 I got all 5's, I didn't think you could get level 2's in yr9, but don't worry about it, just do a bit of revising and don't panic.

sally37
01-04-2005, 02:40 PM
thanks everyone im going to study study study thanks :D

Angel-Light
01-04-2005, 05:24 PM
Don't worry about it: one main point of studying is not to panick!!!

I go along the same way as Ang and I'm mostly in credit classes, I am now on my easter holidays/study leave as I have 8 exams after the holidays :o

If you are unsure about a subject do some extra revision on it and instead of leaving it last do it first!!!! :p

AngJum
01-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Don't worry about it: one main point of studying is not to panick!!!

I go along the same way as Ang and I'm mostly in credit classes, I am now on my easter holidays/study leave as I have 8 exams after the holidays :o

If you are unsure about a subject do some extra revision on it and instead of leaving it last do it first!!!! :p

Yeah, I'm just gonna be chilled.. everything should go ok. :)
I'm on my easter hols now, and when I go back I have work experience
(So I need to hand in my CV - Cirriculum Vitea and then I have my Exams
on the 4th of May, so I need to revise for them

Dave,
01-04-2005, 05:50 PM
I didn't think SATs went as low as level 2. I thought anything below a 3 was a fail?

Anyway the only hard part about the SATs is the Shakespeare.

Anti-Frizz
01-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Omg Macbeth!
I hate it soooo much. Thats the only exam in the SATs Im worried about... although its only like 18 marks or something.

:.bEx.:
01-04-2005, 05:56 PM
yeah i got SATs dis year realli nerve-racking i thought but i decided not 2 worry, no need they aint that important realli.....
i just did me mocks but a level 7 in english
level 7 in science
level 8 in maths
it was a really big shock to me!
and yeah macbeth is the bit im worried bout i just dont get it :p stupid quotes and all gawd!
ahh well as every1s said no worries all im sure we'll all do gr8. results aint everything its wot sorta person u r and you're all gr8 ppl so, no worries :)
gd luck! ;)

estkf
01-04-2005, 06:10 PM
You shouldn't worry! I was really worried about my Tests to get into grammar But I passed that :D I also have Sats or some kind of test I am extreamly worried about them but I know that it doesn't matter if I am good or bad in them because this test will only reflect how brainy I realy am. I suggest trying to do something fun to take your mind off it :D

sally37
01-04-2005, 06:20 PM
Dave, if you get below 3 its means no level

thank you for everyone supporting i know im not going to do well im always trying my best

AngJum
01-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Aww don't say you wont do well, because if you think like that then you'll put yourself down..
Some people are born with talent and don't have to work as hard as I do to get good marks,
so all I can do is try my best and be happy with what I get :)

lauralol
01-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Dave, if you get below 3 its means no level

thank you for everyone supporting i know im not going to do well im always trying my best

Well either you didn't do the test, or didn't try or.. you are fibbing..
It's almost impossible to get a level 2!

xJoeYx
01-04-2005, 08:22 PM
Dont be worried about your SAT's, they mean nothing to you! if you fail them whats the worst that could happen??? Sure some poor teachers might judge your abilities for your sets for GCSE in yr 10 & 11 by the results, but i still find that highly unlikely, so dont worry about it. I hardly revised for my SAT's, and im doing well for GCSE, if your worried about SAT's i'd hate to know how worried you'd be for GCSE!

anyway, Good Luck. Do your teachers proud.

sally37
01-04-2005, 09:36 PM
i did do the test ok are you saying i don't do the tests?

lauralol
02-04-2005, 08:26 AM
No, not at all :rolleyes:

sally37
02-04-2005, 09:15 AM
ok but im still nervous

Max
02-04-2005, 09:18 AM
http://forumspam.articblue.nl/misc/crybaby/images/0041.jpg

sally37
02-04-2005, 09:28 AM
wow you really show off

lauralol
02-04-2005, 09:47 AM
sally why is it that you can hardly read or write apparently, but you seem to be able to type perfectly well and spell great!

sally37
02-04-2005, 10:10 AM
it isn't at school i have to have extra help with my english skills but i don't think it workin g

lauralol
02-04-2005, 10:32 AM
So why can you spell fine on habbo then?

sally37
04-04-2005, 06:34 PM
because they are easy words!

Vause
04-04-2005, 06:55 PM
so do i! i am nervous and i am revising hard :)

sally37
04-04-2005, 07:31 PM
i know :@

Luayminator
05-04-2005, 09:25 AM
I have em next year :o

Steph
10-04-2005, 02:01 PM
i have them this year too. im abit scared coz i mite revise loads, and still do bad and just so blah!!! my science teacher is gonna b mad at me if i dnt do well i think. i hate teachers dat compare u to ur brother or sister!!! what is everyone doing for the shakespeare in english? Im doing much ado about nothing.

Mit
12-04-2005, 06:38 PM
i aint rrevising for sats they are waiste of time. i dont care stuff sats, i only care about gcses. i only have english and science exams anyway

*~* Manda *~*
13-04-2005, 04:40 PM
i got my sats this year too :S what is it now like 4 weeks off? Is everyone doing macbeth lol?

jgosden
14-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Dudes you have nothing to worry about, SATS ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!

They main nothing to you and will not effect you in ANY WAY what so ever, they are away of testing teachers

Feel sorry for me i am doing my GCSEs this year and i am stuck under huge piles of coursework finishing and revision for something that will effect my life, and its the same for all those doing GCSEs AS Levels and A Levels

:)

Think on the bright side, it could be much worse!

Vause
15-04-2005, 02:54 PM
i have mine in like 2 weeks :'(

Mit
17-04-2005, 11:01 AM
SATS DONT MEAN ANYTHING ITS ONLY FOR THE SCHOOL LEAGUE TABLES.

unless your school uses them to put you into sets but thats stupid ollay

:!Lil.Bow-Wow!
17-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Hey, Omg dont even get me started ont he s.a.t.s !

Dont get nervous tho, coz then yew might get tew nervous and like totaly freak out In the Real Thing !

i was in the test one's and i found it easy. So just study hard and dont worri ! im sure ya'll goin to do gr8 ! But as For Me. Lol ! I Hope A Pass Or I Cant Do My Hairdressing Course ! :eusa_pray <Plz let me pass>

Lol !

Licia
17-04-2005, 11:16 AM
Dont be worried about your s.a.t.s there nuffin compared to your G.C.S.E.S!

17-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Lol Thnx ! =']

17-04-2005, 11:19 AM
How Do Yew Put Ur Habbo As Your Pic Thing ? Lol

Im Well Annoyed, i Duno How PPl Do It ! =[ :(

17-04-2005, 11:22 AM
Ok Dont Worri Lol

17-04-2005, 11:24 AM
Ok Gay ! I Cnt Get Of This 1

>=x

Edited by Soyers (Forum Administrator): Please dont multi post, simply edit your previous post.

Eckuii
17-04-2005, 11:25 AM
my suggestion :
Stay of habbo, stay of anything to do with habbo.

Jesus-Egg
17-04-2005, 12:40 PM
My advice: The night before the exam, don't stay up all night revising, but get a good nights sleep. Don't panic or get stressed because it is only SATS. Nobody's going to shoot you if you don't do as well as as you would have hoped! The worst thing that could happen is that you would be moved down a set. Don't panic, and good luck :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!