PDA

View Full Version : England 2 - 0 Azerbaijan

aldo121
31-03-2005, 09:38 AM
First Half was boring as hell to the last 5 minutes but then :eusa_clap the second half came alive David Beckham was sending crosses left & right to micheal midget ( according to Carlos Alberto ) owen but couldn't find the back of the net then gerrard was lucky to score his goal ( im not saying the goal was bad im just saying it was lucky to go in because it hit the cross-bar ) it was starting to pick up when Micheal Owen's Hand hit the ball inside the 6-yard area to finish off the game david beckham managered to break though the azer defence to score

Carlos Alberto after the Game said ' i cant believe micheal owen missed so many headers is he a migdet or something ? '

Tell me what you think of the game ?

Aldo121

G-flow
31-03-2005, 09:49 AM
Lol, I can now say that some people will think Poland are better than England :) since they got 8 and you only got 2!

aldo121
31-03-2005, 11:11 AM
Does it matter tho because know matter how many goals you score its still a win
winning 8-0 helps your goal difference but otherwise it doesnt matter really :O

G-flow
31-03-2005, 11:21 AM
true.. :) , though i'm sure you'd like to be better than poland

Infrontation
31-03-2005, 11:57 AM
It was Funny when some guy tackled Becks like 5minutes after he had the ball and Beckham was RAGING and I mean RAGING i was waiting for him to whack the heck outa him. But he just spat at his feet and like shoulder barged him. Lmao :eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!