PDA

View Full Version : Is Blair a good PM?

tekni
17-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Simple question.

I think not, numerous reasons.

He says he's going to do things, and doesn't - even if he does it'll only be in London.

Poll Coming.

Jazza
17-12-2006, 08:45 PM
I think he is an aweful PM, he introduced Top up fees which put me into a huge amount of debt. If he was hit with a bus it would make the world a better place. Don't even get me started on the war

Tiuhdur
18-12-2006, 07:21 PM
he is rubbish he makes all rong decisions

Seacat
18-12-2006, 08:47 PM
best PM we've ever had.

Casanova
19-12-2006, 01:15 PM
thread been posted here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=260864).
My reply is also there...

YoManGo!
19-12-2006, 08:09 PM
he is rubbish he makes all rong decisions

Actually he's one of the best we've had in years, before he became power hungry... Unless you liked what the Tories did to the country in the 80's and early 90's, which is your call, but it's a stupid call. I wouldn't mind seeing Blair see out this term because noone who will take over as head of Labour is going to have his same charm and wit.

Luckyrare
19-12-2006, 08:28 PM
He is the best one we have ever had, I assure you. Made the country richer and made finance very stable. I would say he did the right thing for the war and is managing it well and I think his semi with draw plan is pretty good. Labour will win the next elections. I hope

Lycan
19-12-2006, 08:30 PM
Indeed.

he is a very good prime minster, i support the war, and other items that he has done, he has made the Uk a SuperPower of the world for decades to come - can't say i like the image of having a special relationship with america but it never hurts to have allies ay?

,Jess,
19-12-2006, 08:36 PM
I think he's a good PM people are always going to argue that he's made good decisions and I doubt there willl ever be a time when he's going to please everyone

Lubricant
19-12-2006, 08:53 PM
I don't like his posh accent.

YoManGo!
19-12-2006, 10:15 PM
We messed up the war once we got there, but that's not his fault, noone can predict what happens in war. If you there's a hostile dictator and a strong possibility he has nukes, you do something about it.

You think the Iraq war is bad? Imagine Saddam Hussain with enough nukes to cause the end of the world... Yeah pretty scary isn't it?

dirrty
19-12-2006, 10:17 PM
i dont care

cocaine
19-12-2006, 10:17 PM
He's got the right image for the country, he just doesn't achieve them.

GommeInc
19-12-2006, 10:39 PM
He stands up to criticism really well in my opinion, and he pulls out of problems quickly too. Although in saying that the NHS isn't recovering quickly.

FlyingJesus
19-12-2006, 10:40 PM
We've had a lot worse. To be honest, making him resign won't help matters, as no member of the Labour party can do any better.

Lycan
19-12-2006, 10:44 PM
well, i would prefer he stayed in charge...

because like many others... i rather him then some weird *** world dictating nutter tat could replace him, let alone the other parties!

we have a nationalist party you no.. scary as hell knowing that a nazi party runs in this country and gets votes!

FlyingJesus
19-12-2006, 11:11 PM
The BNP and UKIP together get about 4% of the national votes, and as much as I'd like to see UKIP in power, I don't think it's likely any time soon. Also, they're not the same as Nazis.. at all.

hit-by-a-car
25-12-2006, 08:23 PM
I don't like his posh accent.
why are you one of those horrible accents?

A commoner.???

owned.

I think hes the best PM in the world

jarhead!
25-12-2006, 08:56 PM
not to sound stupid or anything.. he wants to save the earth.. but he is going to make us pay for what he is doing.. he is flying plains uses oil put crap in teh atmorusper ect... he has his own pvt yot... i dont know but his really really crap PM

-:Undertaker:-
25-12-2006, 09:11 PM
He's a crap Prime Minister, NHS is in meltdown, he took us into an illegal war and to the person who said Saddam could've had nukes, well if your PM you don't just say "Ohh I think he has nukes, let's invade that country because I have a feeling about it or I could just go into it with my master George", Iraq under Saddam was one of the free'st Middle East countrys, Saddam allowed Muslim women to wear Western clothes, he allowed them to go out with out their husbands permission, He kept the country secure, he kept water and food supplys going, He had electric supplys etc, compare that to Iraq now were the so called "Safe Zone" which is about a few miles big still get's banned even though it's called the Safe Zone, the women of Iraq now have less rights, water and food is "Rarer" now and the Iraqi shops and western shops have all shut down. Tony Blair has also destroyed the Pensions system.

Oh and did I mention London get's everything.

luke-p
25-12-2006, 10:50 PM
I think hes crap , one reason he lets to many ******* foreigners in.. and they try to change our god damn country

Plus all of the above ^^ aboutr NHS and pentions and stuff

Browney
25-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Not the best, but pretty damn good. And he didn't just invade on a hunch whoever said that above, he had legal documents that said so. But they were proved to be false ONCE the war started. Now he says it's just getting the country back working again. He wants to pull out now but he knows pulling out now would leave Iraq in turmoil. Oh yes and Saddam was not a "safe dictator." He mass murdered thousands of innocent woman, all from his own country. He was trialed on Genocide and found guilty. He's about as safe as a childs toy soaked in bleach.

26-12-2006, 12:09 AM
Not the best, but pretty damn good. And he didn't just invade on a hunch whoever said that above, he had legal documents that said so. But they were proved to be false ONCE the war started. Now he says it's just getting the country back working again. He wants to pull out now but he knows pulling out now would leave Iraq in turmoil. Oh yes and Saddam was not a "safe dictator." He mass murdered thousands of innocent woman, all from his own country. He was trialed on Genocide and found guilty. He's about as safe as a childs toy soaked in bleach.

3,000+ people didn't die a month under Saddam, The UN itself said it was a Illegal Invasion and the Ex-UN secretary Kofi Annan even said in a interview a few weeks ago the war was wrong and the UN failed to put a stop to the US and UK, Tony Blair can retire and have a nice life in a few months, do you think the people of Iraq or the soliders out there will have that same happy ending? I don't think so..

It was ovious before the War even started that there were no WMD

DCeption
26-12-2006, 12:49 AM
-:Undertaker:- for priminster!!!!!

kasi
26-12-2006, 01:28 AM
i really couldnt care less seeing as i dont live in the uk

FlyingJesus
26-12-2006, 01:30 AM
The only thing stopping Mr. Dan being good enough to be PM is that he supports the plight of the Rofl Harris Fan Club rather than the Kl Krew.

beth
26-12-2006, 01:59 AM
in my opinion tony blair is one of the best PM's britain has had. i will be actually rather sad to see him go.
i believe going to war with iraq was the right thing to do.

summer
26-12-2006, 02:06 AM
i hate anti-war people. they annoy me so much.

he's alright. i don't know much, but im still alive so he's gotta be doing somethin' right.

StainCast
27-12-2006, 06:29 PM
I think the decisions that he's made more recently have not been his best. He was much better a few years back.

I think he's a good PM, but he's slightly loosing touch.

27-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Only 2 good decisions he's made are Replacing Trident (Our Nuclear Deterrant) and making plans to build a new generation of Nuclear Power Plants.

-Dispute
27-12-2006, 06:41 PM
No all he does is copy Bush, and because of him were in war!

Well there his bad points.

@K
27-12-2006, 06:59 PM
NO. Because of him Labour has gone from a working class party to a middle class party, which is bad for younger adults and teenagers who are working.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!