PDA

View Full Version : swindon town vs bristol rovers

danny-dyer
18-12-2006, 06:38 PM
quality match we got a chair and lobbed it at da ******* rovers fans hitting a gaal lol and we started fights mint game.

brapbrap
18-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Well done you.....

Proper little wanna be football thug....

WANT TO BE...

Zippy
18-12-2006, 07:22 PM
Seems that one little boy has been having too many late nights watching filams such as football factory and green street?

Well done to you,true legend!
Not..

Btw I thought Swindon weren't even up their in football hooligans list as I nkow very well that both Bristol teams are "harder" although the whole thing is a mugs game.

Jamie!
18-12-2006, 08:09 PM
You think that was mint? :rolleyes:

Mate, what how old are you, 11/12 maybe? Put your Green Street DVD away and get into the real world...football hooliganism will never be the same again in England. All is it nowadays is a load of 12yr old chavs trying to act the bigmen and just making themselves look like complete fools.

tekni
18-12-2006, 08:10 PM
sounds really fun. :rolleyes:

Turnip
18-12-2006, 08:20 PM
lol what it is.. is people like you tht make football bad.. i mean kids would get done over if men got invovled simple? the men/woman just try to blank all the muppets that throw stuff at the pitch etc.
football is to watch and enjoy and support.
not 2 get into fights and try and 'merk' the other teams fans

massacre
18-12-2006, 10:01 PM
i live in swindon ;D

i don't like football anyway roflmao.

brandon
18-12-2006, 10:03 PM
Well done mate. :rolleyes:

SimplyTech
18-12-2006, 10:06 PM
It was proper class though. I hate football but i live in swindon, police were running around with batons and sheilds and dogs. Riot vans were EVERYWHERE.

YellowParasol
19-12-2006, 09:16 PM
Yea i heard about that, btw its a shame our home game agenst Swindon Town is postponed because we are in the FA Cup 3rd round as i always like playing Swindon 2 wins in 2 games so far plus we have a decent record agenst them ;)

Jordie
28-12-2006, 01:19 PM
You think that was mint? :rolleyes:

Mate, what how old are you, 11/12 maybe? Put your Green Street DVD away and get into the real world...football hooliganism will never be the same again in England. All is it nowadays is a load of 12yr old chavs trying to act the bigmen and just making themselves look like complete fools.

What Are You Talking, Bout Fooball Firms Are Still Going Strong, You Just Dnt Hear Bout Their Meets And That, Its All Planned

Swindont2
28-12-2006, 02:18 PM
This a few weeks back now but like always the swindon lads show bristol how to play football and to fight , City and Oxford your next :P

piddle2k6
28-12-2006, 05:44 PM
I went to swindon away i think last season..Cant remeber your score but you had this really fat guy thinking he was hard....Your fans by us think they are like GSE (green street elite) GET OVER YOURSELVES!! Your a bunch of wannabe chavs who if they saw so much as a "real" HardNut would be 2 miles away with very wet and sticky pants.....Get a life football isnt for Idiots like you to chuck seats on the pitch..What a muppet....:$

Two words that describe you.... ATTENTION SEEKER

Enjoy the rest of the league 2 season..What quality....
And btw the bournemouth faithful would kick you up in the air if you so much as muttered a word about us :) :eusa_danc

Swindont2
28-12-2006, 08:53 PM
lmao rubbish Bournmouth dont have a firm if it is its probally led by women , we chased rovers out of our town and also won a football match , you oubviously dont know Swindons rivalry with the bristol teams and oxford

piddle2k6
29-12-2006, 04:22 PM
For the record bournemouth do have a firm....Not sure what it is called though.....Anyway im not bothered ill look after myself

Stephen
29-12-2006, 05:03 PM
my cousin, michael pook plays for swindon.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!